Start by marking “Ignite Your Personal Transformation: 365 wisdom seeds to turn your challenges into opportunities” as Want to Read:

Ignite Your Personal Transformation: 365 Personal Wisdom Seeds to Change Your Challenges into Opportunities is designed to harmonize your thoughts using the “Wisdom Seeds” written by Author and Life Coach Annachiara Simonetti.

Wisdom Seeds are short quotes and questions designed to touch your heart, uplift your thinking, and direct your focus towards solutions and benefits
Published July 29th 2014 by Annachiara Simonetti

To ask other readers questions about Ignite Your Personal Transformation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ignite Your Personal Transformation

Patricia C Robbins
Oct 10, 2014 Patricia C Robbins rated it did not like it
It's All About Me

This is just humanist propaganda. I can be my own God. I can make the world better. Following this advise will just make me a more clever devil. The answer is not to be so self-absorbed.
Kimberly DuBoise
Kimberly DuBoise rated it really liked it
Oct 18, 2014
Jaysen Blood
Jaysen Blood marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2014
J Crossley
J Crossley marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2016