Start by marking “Daftar Permintaan (The Wish List)” as Want to Read:
Daftar Permintaan (The Wish List)

Daftar Permintaan (The Wish List)

Kata siapa cewek modern tidak boleh

percaya pada dongeng?

Eksentrik, lucu, dan cerdas, Lucy cewek yang sangat romantis. Dengan keyakinan yang tergoyahkan pada happy ending, dia membuat teman-temannya, Meg dan Chloe, jadi gila karena berusaha berkali-kali membuat sahabatnya, Tom, jatuh cinta padanya.

Lalu Lucy berkenalan dengan cowok impiannya---atau sepertinya begitu. Tapi sa
Published December 2007 by PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama (first published August 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Daftar Permintaan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Daftar Permintaan

Robin Riedstra
May 18, 2015 Robin Riedstra rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Wish List by Melanie La'Broody is stereotypical Chick Lit, as is Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice so there is certainly no shame in that. Who doesn't want a slice of Mr Darcy? It has fresh modern writing and a modern setting which gives it a lovely sense of newness without having to bend over backwards with shock tactics in order to entertain a reader. It is good, simple fun, with a bit of sexy sexing, which we've all come to expect from our modern Chick Lit. Lizzie and Dracy may have set r ...more
Catsalive
cover blurb:
Who says a modern girl can't believe in fairy tales?

Scatty, funny and smart, Lucy is a hopeless romantic. With an unshakeable faith in happy endings, she drives her friends Meg and Chloe crazy as she tries time and again to make her best friend Tom fall in love with her.

Then Lucy meets the man of her dreams - or so it seems. But when she's faced with a case of mistaken identity, a noble quest, a lovelorn serenade and a duel to the bitter end, Lucy must confront the eternal question:
Cindy
Dec 19, 2012 Cindy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: chic-lit
LOL ...
hanya itu yang saya pikirkan dan rasakan saat tamat buku ini. Walau agak aneh dan menyebalkan tapi ceritanya ringan dan rasional, dan mungkin bakal kita temui di dunia nyata bukan dongeng :D.
Dibuka dengan pertaruhan Meg dan Chlo kalau si Lucy ini akan kembali jatuh dalam rayuan Tom - Manta, Kekasih, atau Shabat. Agak bingung- untuk kesekian kalinya.
Nah, ceritanya Tom di sini orang model sinis sinis aneh keren gitu sih, tipe rasional, dibanding romantis, dia jahil dan suka sekali deh ya
Shannon Lorraine
I really enjoyed this book. It is a stereotypical 'girly' book but it does lack of those typical 'girly' book page fillers. Such as, the Designer Label name drop. Too many books focused towards the late 20's - early 30's women contain so much high price-tag designer names within their storyline that it becomes hard to discern weather you are reading in fact a 'girly' book or simply a copy of Vogue.
Also the constant use of the work "F@*k" and friends can not be found. Yes it is a light read and
Emma
Aug 13, 2011 Emma rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lucy, an actress who just can't get a break, is warm, funny, and a total addict for happy endings, except she can't seem to find one for her own life. When the devilishly handsome Byron appears, Lucy thinks she has fallen into her own personalised fairytale, except for the fact that Prince Charming turns out to be a little too bossy for our freewheeling heroine, who discovers she might just be better off with her ex-boyfriend - friendly, funny, familiar Tom. Set in the backstreets and bars of bo ...more
 Soph - Lock&Key
Alright I guess the main reason why I didn’t like this book was because it was not aimed at my age group. The characters were all over thirty and I guess I don’t like that.

I know that when you’re older you have different priorities but seriously. How shallow minded can one group of woman be? Its ridicules but it’s not just them the men were equally bad.

The book was written well so that is why I am giving in two stars instead of one but apart from the writing I cannot think of anything that I l
Nandina
Lucy adalah seorang wanita yang sangat eksentrik, pintar, dan romantis. Ia menyukai happy ending fairytale, hanya saja dia belum menemukan kebahagiaan dalam hidupnya sendiri. Ketika seorang pria tampan bernama Byron muncul, Lucy berpikir bahwa Byron merupakan pria impiannya. Namun di saat Lucy mulai menjalin hubungan serius dengan Byron, ia mulai bimbang akan cinta sejatinya. Apakah ia benar-benar mencintai Byron, atau haruskah ia memilih mantan kekasihnya -- Tom yang ganteng, baik, lucu, namun ...more
V H
Nov 13, 2011 V H rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was a fun book. I didn't feel it was very exciting as I was reading it, but at the same time I found it hard to put down once I got into it.

One thing I didn't like was that some of the characters were VERY stereotyped. They weren't very believable, I'm not saying that people aren't like the way they were described in the book, but it's very rare. And when I read a book I like to think that it could be real, which was occasionally hard because of how some of the characters acted.

But It was an
Mandy Busby
Well this book has some really cool one liners....
yep well that is about it....and I love jokes so the one liners were enough to have me finish the book to see if anything was ever going to really happen of note....and no it didn't.....but I did have some laughs, which I enjoyed!!
3 is me being very gracious indeed.
Cholifia Astri
Lucy adalah seorang wanita yang lucu dan pintar tapi sangat romantis. Menerutnya kisah cintanya yang bahagia ada di suatu titik di luar sana, menuggunya bersama seorang pangeran tampan.
Namun apakah cinta sejatinya hanya khayalannya saja???
Tess Blackie
May 10, 2015 Tess Blackie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
As a Melbournian I have a fondness for books set here (they're so damn rare). Even accounting for home town bias this book is delightful. de'Brooey's quirky style makes a tired old storyline (think Pride and Prejudice with more pre-marital shenanigans) a fresh and compelling story.
Lauren
Feb 28, 2015 Lauren rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was fine, cute, light and easy read. Not as good as Love Struck by the same author, but far from a bad book at all. Funny chick lit.
Brenda
Aug 07, 2010 Brenda rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: chicklit
cewe yang punya banyak keinginan menjalin hubungan putus-nyambung sama pacarnya. ceritanya kurang bagus menurutku trus alur ceritanya lama dan ngebosenin:(
Nataly
Aug 24, 2008 Nataly rated it liked it
penulisannya kocak, awalnya agak membingungkan dgn karakter tokoh utamanya..tapi setelah membaca lebih lanjut not bad at all..
Megs Mlutz
classic chic lit, without much substance. In some ways very predictable, and I felt that the ending should have been more conclusive with the remaining characters
Liz
Jul 13, 2013 Liz rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Yeah... Fun,noice,unusual,different. I liked it but sometimes I find Melanie a little too same-same.
May 23, 2012 Sarah rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I didn't give this book a fair chance but I couldn't bring myself to read past the second chapter. Storyline and conversations were dull.
ChingyPingy
Dec 29, 2008 ChingyPingy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: chicklit
It's nice to read chicklit that has interesting characters and doesn't go on and on about designer labels! Great holiday read.
Jas
Jas rated it really liked it
Dec 17, 2013
Endah Taufik
Endah Taufik rated it it was ok
May 25, 2013
Mira
Mira rated it it was ok
Sep 18, 2010
Elle
Elle rated it it was amazing
May 06, 2014
Ricki Hall
Ricki Hall rated it really liked it
Mar 15, 2014
Jess
Jess rated it liked it
Mar 31, 2012
Ellie C
Ellie C rated it liked it
Mar 28, 2013
Rhamadinna
Rhamadinna rated it liked it
Apr 15, 2013
Sarah rated it it was amazing
Jul 23, 2007
Tanya
Tanya rated it really liked it
Jan 10, 2016
Abigail Mae
Abigail Mae rated it it was amazing
Oct 12, 2014
  • Behaving Badly
  • 32AA
  • The Dog Walker
  • Exes Anonymous
  • All They Need (Porter Siblings #1)
  • Reality TV Bites
  • Driving Her Crazy
  • How To Meet Cute Boys
  • Because She Can
  • Pants On Fire
  • Lucy Talk
Melanie La’Brooy is the author of five novels: Love Struck, The Wish List, Serendipity, The Babymoon and Bittersweet. For several years, Melanie worked for the art auction house Christie’s, in both Sydney and Melbourne, where she trained as a specialist in Australian paintings. Following the success of her debut novel she gave up her career in the art world to become a full-time writer. Melanie is ...more
More about Melanie La'Brooy...