Start by marking “Pretty Bird: A Sci-Fi Novella” as Want to Read:
Pretty Bird: A Sci-Fi Novella

Pretty Bird: A Sci-Fi Novella

Want this book for free? Buy Son of Tesla and I'll gift a FREE copy of Pretty Bird straight to your inbox: http://www.amazon.com/Son-Tesla-Trilo... (copy and paste the link)

The animals are gone. All of them. Except, of course, for the parrot. The one telling me to kill.

Eli Nixon's "Pretty Bird" is a novella of epic proportions, a thrill-a-minute ride through humanity's m
Published September 30th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Pretty Bird, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pretty Bird

Bargain Book Reviews
Aug 20, 2015 Bargain Book Reviews rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of this novella in exchange for an honest review.

The writing was easy to read and relatively error free. I really enjoyed how it was chaotic in a way that mirrored the character, but not in a way that was confusing or that made it hard to understand. However, I found the timeline a little hard to follow and I feel it could have used some tightening up to have it be clearer and flow better.

The dialogue was done in a way that each character had a unique voice and I found it
Mandy Walkden-Brown
A very different tale with a totally unexpected ending. Intriguing and absorbing read. I thoroughly enjoyed it and recommend it highly.

(The short excerpt from his novel, 'Blood Crisis' looks intriguing too, except for the spiders, and has been added to my download list.)
Craig Wade
Craig Wade rated it really liked it
Jul 31, 2015
Evan
Evan marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
Betty Macy
Betty Macy marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
Lumi
Lumi marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2015
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2016
Montzalee Wittmann
Montzalee Wittmann marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2016
Debee Sue
Debee Sue marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2016
Ted Bindel
Ted Bindel marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2016