Start by marking “Frail” as Want to Read:
Frail

Frail

In 1933, Julianne Martin dies at eighteen years old. Years later, she is revived through scientific research and forced to cope with loss, love and tragedy in her incipient life.
Published October 7th 2014

Sydney Christiansen
Spoiler (HAVE TO DO A SPOILER TO GET MY POINT ACROSS WILL KEEP IT AS MINIMAL AS POSSIBLE ) I came across this book on EBOOKS. It was up for 3.99. I thought, looks creepy in an interesting way. And most of the books on Ebooks by unknown authors tend to be poorly written or unfinished.

Frail is about a girl named Julianne Martin. She died in 1933 at 18 years old. She is revived as a cryonic now in 2015 due to scientific research. She is revived but she is not the same person. Julianne falls in lov
Francis The
Oct 19, 2014 Francis The rated it it was amazing
Did this book surprise me? Completely. I did not think some unknown author I came across the internet would bring such an impact in my life. I am a devout Christian. Though I don't think this book is intending to question religion and God, it certainly does so in a delightful way. Asa Christian, I loved that the protagonist maintained her belief in God even though her body was donated to a scientific research study. All the the things that would make any skeptic question only made her more of a ...more
Taisha DeAza
Oct 07, 2014 Taisha DeAza added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Gogo Méndez
Feb 02, 2015 Gogo Méndez rated it it was amazing
This book is pretty awesome, is the best way to read a fantasy novel that includes a lot of romance. It's simply perfect, you never expect what's going to happen and it breaks you up. Simply, perfect.
Johannarichardsen
Nov 23, 2014 Johannarichardsen rated it it was amazing
This book is an (extremely) new part one of what is set to be a four book series. I probably shouldn't have read the first one knowing that the sequel will be coming next summer, but I am glad I did. I would summarize Frail as a paranormal fiction of a girl finding herself in a different world, but it also deals with a very unique love story. A concept of love at first sight that I never really believed in until this story. I can now sit in my bed rereading the chapters to ponder what the hell ...more
Chastidy Faindell
Oct 21, 2015 Chastidy Faindell rated it it was amazing
I found this book free on her website www.TaishaDeAza.com !! I loved it, is there any place where I can get a physical copy?

Seriously amazing. My mom was dropping me off at school this morning, she said 'Chas could you get off your phone' I said 'No mom, i'm sorry, but I have to know what happens next"
Julie Pecco
Oct 10, 2014 Julie Pecco rated it it was amazing
Really liked this book! At first I was a little hesitant because Michael and Julianne fell in love so quickly it was almost surreal but thank goodness I kept reading, because it only got better from there. Read it in 24 hours on my kindle and I can't believe the ending. wow. Can't wait for the sequel!
Shelby
Jan 03, 2015 Shelby rated it really liked it
I was a little unsure of how quickly Jules and Michael fell in love, and how sure they were in love. It also confused me near the end. I found a lot of typos, too. Taisha De Aza is a very talented woman for such a young age, and I'd be willing to read her other books.
Victoria Janis
Nov 09, 2014 Victoria Janis rated it it was amazing
Taisha is a brilliant author for only 24 years old. Can't wait to see what other books she has in store for us. Beginning with the sequel to Frail.
Gina Sadie
Gina Sadie rated it it was amazing
May 07, 2015
Jennifer Moore
Jennifer Moore rated it it was amazing
Jul 14, 2015
Nurul Adlina
Nurul Adlina rated it really liked it
Oct 09, 2014
Renata Capelutti
Renata Capelutti rated it it was amazing
Oct 10, 2014
Haley S
Haley S marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2014
Christie Brooks
Christie Brooks marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
Jennifer Ly
Jennifer Ly marked it as to-read
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Emily
Emily added it
Jan 18, 2015
Brooke
Brooke marked it as to-read
Rockerchick1999
Rockerchick1999 marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2014
Emma
Emma marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2014
Christina de Vries
Christina de Vries marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2014
Kat
Kat marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2014
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
Elisabeth
Elisabeth marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2014
Patricia Dugan
Patricia Dugan marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
Joshua Flores
Joshua Flores marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2014
Natalie Taylor
Natalie Taylor marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
Rachel
Rachel added it
Oct 21, 2014
Jackie
Jackie marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2014
Alison
Alison marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
Meg Derpham
Meg Derpham marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2014
Dzuliza Suleman
Dzuliza Suleman marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
ElizaLu
ElizaLu marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Juri
Juri marked it as to-read
Becky
Becky marked it as to-read
Cody
Cody marked it as to-read
Erika Jilpas
Erika Jilpas marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
Allie
Allie marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
Samantha Ania
Samantha Ania marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2014

“I was a wildflower that would continue to grow in the most unexpected weather.” 6 likes
“There was no point in the gods trying to separate us. Whether we were on Earth or in hell, we'd spend the rest our days look for the other.” 4 likes