Start by marking “The Immortal Prince of Egypt” as Want to Read:
The Immortal Prince of Egypt

The Immortal Prince of Egypt

THE MOST BREATHTAKING HISTORICAL ROMANCE NOVEL OF THE CENTURY Light, Adventurous, Erotic and Amusing. A thrilling, spellbinding, adventurous and gripping tale of star-cross love set in the early eighteenth century. . . His family slaughtered. Captured with his people and forced into slavery in the new world, Amun, the fearless son of the most powerful tribal chief in ...more
Published September 22nd 2014 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published September 21st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Immortal Prince of Egypt, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Immortal Prince of Egypt

Veronica of V's Reads
I received this book from the author. This is my honest review--based on reading the first 100 pages. I regret that I cannot finish this book.

This book is told from many POV. It is historical, has elements of tribal mysticism, and slavery in the Caribbean plantations on Haiti and Jamaica. There are hetero and homosexual relationships. I was intrigued, but unfortunately I found the storyline too disjointed, the language too overblown, the dialogue too anachronistic and the book too filled with e
Robert Clark
Jan 17, 2015 Robert Clark rated it really liked it
The Immortal Prince of Egypt by J. S. Lewis is marketed as a male/male romance novel. It is. It is also a pseudohistorical novel and a fantasy. I can’t argue with the category the book has been placed in, as there are some sexually graphic passages, both homosexual and heterosexual, in the novel. These are not gratuitous, and are natural evolutions of the story.

In spite of the title, the first parts of the story are in Jamaica and England at a time when the Americas were being settled by Europe
Love Bytes Reviews
1.5 star review by Dan

This book had several good storylines, but none of them ever really got off the ground. It is basically 252 pages of background for the next book that the author plans to write in the future. We are introduced to a whole slew of characters, but the book bounces around so much that we don’t really get to know any of them. The one thing they all have in common is that they are converging on the island of Jamaica.

We have a young girl named Annie Mae Paterson in Haiti, forced i
Vanessa Sims
I’m going to start off by saying that if you are one of those people who read gay romances and don’t want the girly bits in the story, this isn’t for you, because there are girly bits and male/female sex scenes. There is also a lot going on in this book, but it all ties together.

Annie Mae Patterson is meant to marry John Palmer so that she can save her family. But she isn’t in love with him and wants to be with her true love Edward. She is guilted into going through with her married to John by h
Ambre
Jul 21, 2015 Ambre rated it did not like it
Shelves: gay-fiction
This book reinforced my rule that books that hype themselves in their summaries are never high quality. I can't comment on the story because the writing and editing were so bad I couldn't get very far. Truly I wonder how many of the reviews are genuine, it was that bad. The heavy downvoting of negative reviews is a pretty major signal that all is not right in review land for this overhyped nightmare.

This is the type of book I used to expect to find for free, but now they are part of Kindle Unlim
Arlene
Dec 23, 2014 Arlene rated it it was amazing
1st let me say, I wasn't sure if I was going to like this story and I almost put it down..There were to many story line going on, but I am so happy that I didn't gave up on it..As I kept reading, I started to put the pieces together when it came to the plot and how all the characters life's are going to intertwined, now I understand why they're were more than one story line going on...This book is about passion, love, loss, betrayal, forgiveness, is about slavery and freedom...Mr. J S Lewis took ...more
Sue
Dec 27, 2014 Sue rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
CAPTIVATING....

What a wonderfully written story. I found this captivating. The story of Amun and Tarik has to be on going. I can't help but to believe that William and Amun will meet somehow in Jamaica. I thought the characters in all the plot lines and layers were outstanding and incredible. Annie and her quest to become a white witch is what legends are made of. I just thought with all the tragedy that these characters had to endure that love is what brought them through to the other side. I j
Deborah
I Can't Give Three and a half!

This book was given to me as a gift. I think this story has the potential to be very good it just never came together for me. There were too many plots for me...though each could possibly make excellent books with interesting storylines. As a reader, I think this author has potential to be a good storyteller. Saying that, I still enjoyed this read. Please note this is a cliffhanger.
Anna Othitis
Nov 01, 2014 Anna Othitis rated it it was amazing
This book "The Immortal Prince of Egypt", by J. S. Lewis is an exciting and fun read with very gripping erotica and much historical, fun, drama. a great adventure Novel which I thoroughly enjoyed. This talented author has an amazing descriptive and enthusiastic way of writing this HISTORICAL ROMANCE. Highly recommended !
Jan Raymond
Nov 27, 2014 Jan Raymond rated it really liked it
A beautifully woven tale in an exotic setting. The different characters and their relationships are thoroughly explored and written so well, that you can empathize with the characters and what they are going through. It has many emotions intertwined from love to grief, from beauty to tragedy, from happiness to pathos.

A lovely book, indeed!
William O'Brien
Nov 18, 2014 William O'Brien rated it it was amazing
Sparkling adventure

The Immortal Prince of Egypt by J. S. Lewis

A super piece of work from Lewis has been created to touch all senses in this quest of struggles, danger and romance.

Sparkling with hope as the blood-lines of victims and heros rip through these pages - an exploration of sexuality and highly crafted descriptions.

For the open-minded - An author not to miss! 5*****
Odin McNeil
Feb 26, 2015 Odin McNeil rated it did not like it
I don't usually knock what other people like but I don't understand how anyone could give this 5 stars! It was so bad I couldn't even finish it. The writing was atrocious, the "plot" all over the place. And way too many uses of the word "pussy" for M/M "romance"
Georgia
Dec 02, 2014 Georgia rated it it was amazing
Ahhh, I'm a sucker for a good historical romance - particularly one set in Egypt! Exotic and erotic (but not so much so that it took away from the story), I'll admit, Amun is one of those protagonists that you can't help but fall in love with.
Donna
Feb 03, 2015 Donna rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
What a waste

The book jumps between characters and stories with no clear connections. Grammar and spelling are truly atrocious, at times childlike. Such overdone drama in the speeches the characters give with their dying breaths.
Tairyn Ayala
Sep 25, 2015 Tairyn Ayala rated it did not like it
DNF horribly written book. Needlessly convoluted and full of uninteresting characters. I just couldn't get into it.
Sandra Ramirez
It was a bit confusing with all the different points of view, but in the end they combine and you kind of get the point. Poor Amun!!
Terry Hay
Dec 10, 2015 Terry Hay rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Convoluted writing, a mishmash of characters and plot lines, I had to force myself to finish reading the book rather than put if away unfinished.
Shane
Shane rated it really liked it
Feb 12, 2016
blanche johnson
blanche johnson rated it liked it
Jul 08, 2015
Faith
Faith rated it liked it
Feb 11, 2015
Tiffany Colasuonno
Tiffany Colasuonno rated it it was amazing
Feb 23, 2016
Nichol
Nichol rated it it was ok
Dec 19, 2014
sandyg3
sandyg3 rated it it was ok
Jan 22, 2015
Marthinus C Visser
Marthinus C Visser rated it it was ok
Apr 20, 2016
Janet E.
Janet E. rated it it was amazing
Nov 22, 2014
Madison D Pennington
Madison D Pennington rated it it was ok
Nov 01, 2015
Kou Namiya
Kou Namiya rated it did not like it
Oct 28, 2016
J.S. Lewis
Feb 23, 2016 J.S. Lewis rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2014
Nijin
Nijin added it
Oct 08, 2015
Alex
Alex marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
texasmoocow
texasmoocow marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2014
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2014
Richard
Richard marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2016
Nerine Dorman
Nerine Dorman marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2014
Julia
Julia marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2014
Lauren
Lauren added it
Apr 15, 2016
Ang~Dirty Laundry Review
Ang~Dirty Laundry Review marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Tracy
Tracy is currently reading it
Dec 28, 2014
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2014
Jay Kilgore
Jay Kilgore marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2014
Diane
Diane marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2015
Tai4o
Tai4o marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2015
Justin
Justin marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2015
Joanne Swinney
Joanne Swinney marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2015
Ricky Casiano
Ricky Casiano marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2015
Ashley Heather
Ashley Heather marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2015
Gabriel T
Gabriel T marked it as to-read
May 18, 2015
J.S. Lewis lives in Kingston, on the beautiful, sunny Caribbean island of Jamaica. The inspiration to write struck him during his last year of high school. Narrowly escaping a gay bashing, J.S. sought comfort and freedom in the world of writing. However, Jamaica had not yet matured out of homophobia, and there was no way of getting M/M romance into local publishers' hands. Out of place in ...more
More about J.S. Lewis...