Start by marking “Vergessene Küsse: Die Windhams, Band 1” as Want to Read:
Vergessene Küsse: Die Windhams, Band 1

Vergessene Küsse: Die Windhams, Band 1 (Midnight #1)

Die Suche nach dem sagenumwobenen Gemälde, der Venus von Lavinium, führt Devlin Weston, den Earl of Windham, nach Essex und zu Danielle Langston.
Der Anblick der attraktiven Witwe weckt die Erinnerung an längst vergessene Küsse und entfacht nie gekannte Gefühle.

Doch Devlins Jagd nach der Venus entwickelt sich für Danielle zur tödlichen Gefahr …

Weitere Bände der "Windham-Rei
Published September 30th 2014 by Books on Demand (first published November 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Vergessene Küsse, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vergessene Küsse

Laura Duval
Dec 29, 2013 Laura Duval rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Page Turning Historical Romance

I don't usually read historical romance but Midnight Kisses was amazing. It's pages are full of suspense, romance and let's not forget the hilarious character, Lord Devlon. The character build and bantering between Lord Devlon and Danielle are priceless. For those of you who enjoy a little bit of history with romance and suspense, this is the book to read.
Marie Ledoux
Jan 22, 2015 Marie Ledoux rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015
Danielle Langston wird nach 10 Jahren Ehe plötzlich zur Witwe. Ihr Mann, ein anerkannter Wissenschaftler, starb in einem Bordell. Dieses unwürdige Dahinscheiden sorgt natürlich für allerhand Klatsch und Tratsch.
Als Lord Weston, auf der Jagd nach einem sehr begehrten Bild, Mr. Langstons Rat einholen will, stellt er erstens fest, dass dieser verstorben ist und zweitens, dass er Danielle schon einmal kennengelernt hat. Ihre Begegnung vor 10 Jahren hat Spuren in Danielle und Devlin hinterlassen. Gem
Solmarie
Jun 28, 2014 Solmarie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was given a complimentary copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Danielle met the love of her life on the night that she realized her life would never be quite what she had dreamed of all her life. Her first and only season was a disaster. Not a single man showed interest in her. She was destined for the convent now. Until she sees a forbidden moment between a man and a woman that stayed with her for ten long years.

Devlin gave Danielle her first kiss and only taste of passion. When
Misfit
Dec 25, 2013 Misfit marked it as the-kindle-black-hole  ·  review of another edition
Gosh, this pair really gets around.

Silver Storm (Raveneau, #1) by Cynthia Wright Her Gentleman Thief (Regency Short Story) by Robyn DeHart Love from the Ashes by Denise A. Agnew

Freebie 12/25/13 if anyone is interested.
Toni
Dec 30, 2013 Toni rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Ummmm . . . At least it was short? It wasn't my favorite book. More than once I thought "People never talk like that." It's a bit of a pet peeve for me when I read. I like the dialog to sound like people are speaking it.

I'm trying to be nice. I don't want to blast the book because I know the author is a person. She tried. And looking at the reviews there were others who loved it. It just wasn't my cup of tea.
Claire
I could see the bones of a good story hiding within this one, but I think the writing style was very different than what I'm used to reading in an American author's historical romance. I think it may have suffered more than a little in translation.
Amy
May 13, 2014 Amy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really loved this book! It was a quick easy read and very interesting! Can't wait to start book 2!
SheLove2Read
Dec 27, 2013 SheLove2Read marked it as dnf  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013
I picked this up for free when I saw Courtney Milan touting it on Twitter. I'm not sure if it's the translation (the author is German) or if it's just bad writing, but either way this is a DNF.
Wendy Jones
Nov 26, 2014 Wendy Jones rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: historical
Couldn't tell from the cover this was a historical, but glad it was. Good story. Would have liked to read more of it - as a longer book - but what there was was well written and a good read.
KR Garland
KR Garland rated it liked it
Dec 30, 2013
Sevin Altintas
Sevin Altintas rated it really liked it
Oct 21, 2014
Eva Bali
Eva Bali rated it did not like it
Nicole
Nicole rated it it was amazing
Nubia Sanchez
Nubia Sanchez rated it liked it
Oct 24, 2014
Sandra
Sandra rated it liked it
Nov 16, 2014
Tessa Townsend
Tessa Townsend rated it it was ok
May 21, 2015
Delana Keeler
Delana Keeler rated it it was amazing
Feb 01, 2015
Daniela Hermann
Daniela Hermann rated it really liked it
Susi Toro
Susi Toro rated it did not like it
Feb 24, 2014
SuzyQ
SuzyQ rated it really liked it
Nov 17, 2014
Melissa
Melissa rated it liked it
Jan 03, 2014
Julia
Julia rated it it was ok
Jun 24, 2015
Agnes
Agnes rated it liked it
Nov 03, 2014
Julia
Julia rated it did not like it
Paula
Paula rated it it was amazing
Dec 27, 2014
Bookcrazy
Bookcrazy rated it it was ok
Teri
Teri rated it did not like it
Oct 02, 2014
Katie Myers
Katie Myers rated it really liked it
Jan 12, 2015
Rebecca Feist
Rebecca Feist rated it really liked it
Kim
Kim rated it liked it
Jul 07, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Once Upon a Rake
  • Almost an Angel
  • Letters At Christmas (Men Of Fortune, #1)
  • Indiscreet (London Friends, #1)
  • The Renegade and the Rose (Renegade, Rebel and Rogue, #1)
  • Secrets, Spies & Sweet Little Lies (Secrets & Spies, #1)
  • From This Day Forward
  • Dancing with the Devil (Devil to Pay, #2)
  • Lady Star (Sir Edward Series, #2)
  • Erin's Gift
  • Heart Trouble
  • Night of the Candles (Classic Gothics Collection, #6)
  • The Saxon's Daughter
  • Five Card Stud (Eclipse Heat, #5)
  • Dust Devil
  • Tinseltown
  • Moonlit Desire
  • Until You
Emily Bold, born in 1980, has published many bestselling e-books in Germany. She writes romance novels. They are full of love, passion, and adventure. Emily also writes young adult fiction, including The Curse Series-her first books translated into English.

"One Summer Night" is her eighth book to be published in English, following the bestseller "Sound of the Tide".

Fans can connect with Emily on F
More about Emily Bold...

Midnight (2 books)
  • Verborgene Tränen (Windham-Reihe, #2)