Start by marking “Taunting Lips (A Teasing Hands Accompaniment)” as Want to Read:
Taunting Lips (A Teasing Hands Accompaniment)

Taunting Lips (A Teasing Hands Accompaniment)

Her body was my greatest damnation.
I craved her and the way she came alive beneath my fingers. The way she’d let me force my will upon her tender flesh, so breakable and trusting—open to all I could teach her.
The moment I laid eyes on my defenseless gatita, everything within me shifted. Everything about her sang to my most basic of needs. She made me want things that nev
Published December 2014 by Elena M. Reyes/ Malfunction Erotica

To ask other readers questions about Taunting Lips, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Taunting Lips

JC82
Nov 29, 2014 JC82 rated it it was amazing
Oh Camden, how I love thee, you put all my girly parts in a frenzy!

So this is a Teasing Hands novella told from the point of view of our delicious alpha Camden and it is raw unleashed and unfettered emotion that will make you shiver with desire and ache with utter heartbreak. The novella begins at the turning point for Camden and Amanda, when the stakes are at its highest and Camden is realizing the mistake he has made in pushing Amanda away from him, so far that he might just lose her.

This is
Jenny Brightman Harris
Dec 01, 2014 Jenny Brightman Harris rated it it was amazing
I received this book as an ARC for an honest review. I am not one to give many 5 star reviews and it is even rarer on a short story but this one I could not put down after the first word. This book is not meant as a stand alone it is a accompaniment to Teasing Hands. In this book we see how Camden felt during all those moments we read about in Teasing Hands. I found this short story to be amazing it is not just snippets we see where both Amanda and Camden are now. How he felt that first time he ...more
Christina Szczepan-santos
Dec 02, 2014 Christina Szczepan-santos rated it it was amazing
I was honored enough to receive an ARC for this book!
Love love Camden in Teasing Hands! This novella is in his pov.
Camden is an alpha hot ass man!
I need me a Camden. .....bad!
Miss Elena (mami), you did it again!
Amazing! Thank You!!!!!
Ariana *mommy's late night book-up*
6 massive stars!!!
Just when I thought it wasn't possible for me to love Camden and Amanda any more after reading book 1, Elena M. Reyes went and did the impossible. I was completely blown away with this story, and am officially willing to go all caveman on any woman who thinks she can have Cam for her own. I am staking my claim, and am not afraid to bring out my club and knock a woman out!

Being able to see inside the complicated mind of Camden was really something else. I knew he was intense, b
Amanda
Jan 02, 2015 Amanda rated it it was amazing
I thought I fell in love with Elena's writing after reading Teasing Hands. After reading Taunting Lips, I have to admit I may have a small woman crush on her! :)

Camden stole my attention in Teasing Hands, but stole my heart in Taunting Lips. I felt so much raw emotion from him. My heart broke for him, cried for him, and cheered for him through out the whole book. There was a few times I wanted to punch something (or someone) and Im totally glad that he got through it all. Im so glad I found Elen
DD's Book Room
Dec 05, 2014 DD's Book Room rated it it was amazing
I was so excited to get to read this books. This series is like my naughty little delightful books. They keep begging you to come back for me, and my goodness does this Author do a literal slam dunk in showing us Camden's inner working.

From Teasing Hands we got to learn about Amanda, the college basketball player who meets bad boy Camden. Amanda is looking towards her future, and leaving her past behind and an ex all in one long swoop. What she didn't see coming was an over the top alpha male, w
Jennifer Schultheis
Dec 04, 2014 Jennifer Schultheis rated it it was amazing
If you loved Teasing Hands then you need to read Taunting Lips. Do not read this without first reading Teasing Hands. Taunting Lips is from Camden's point of view and he has a lot to say! It was really refreshing to hear from Camden and after reading his story, I fell more in love with him then I was before. Yes, I know he loves Amanda, so I will graciously love him from the shadows.

I've always wondered exactly what Camden was thinking when he was "with" Cynthia and now I know, so thank you Ele
Donna
Dec 10, 2014 Donna rated it really liked it
“A taunting nymph sent from hell to break me.”

This story is from Camden’s point of view starting from when Amanda walked out on him. I love seeing both character’s thoughts on what is going on in the story, and Camden doesn’t disappoint. He’s angry and grumpy. He’s in love with Amanda but doesn’t want to be, he’s too afraid of being hurt again. I know that feeling! This book takes us through his struggle to come to terms with his feelings for Amanda, his past and himself. There is not as much se
Jacqueline Noir
Dec 10, 2014 Jacqueline Noir rated it it was amazing
Camden and Amanda are back! When Elena Reyes announced she was writing this follow up novella all from Camden's point of view I was beyond excited. Elena is the queen at writing the male point of view; that is what made me a fan of hers from the begging. Now she has brought us Taunting Lips and I think the queen can relax on her throne. Camden is going to make you want to kiss him silly but only after you kick him in the shin for being stupid. Elena was able to create these tangible emotions ...more
Jennifer Garcia
Feb 06, 2015 Jennifer Garcia rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, 2015
Taunting Lips is a great companion to Teasing Hands. In this we get Camden's point of view, and it's amazing. I had no idea he struggled with the things he did or spent his time after meeting Amanda trying to clean up (and sometimes messing it up) his life. This is his side of their relationship and it lends a warm feeling at the amount he loved her, even though he denied it for a while.
I truly enjoy Elena's writing. It's sexy, sensual, fun, and the characters are great, even the side character
Denise
Dec 03, 2014 Denise rated it it was amazing
** I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.**

'Taunting Lips' was great. I loved how the story played out. Full of drama and some hot and steamy scenes. Wow, holy hotness. I loved how Camden came full circle with his heart and the reasoning behind his fear. Only Amanda could bring him to his knees and he'd do so willingly. I enjoyed the characters. I loved the ending. This is definitely a great quick read to add to your tbr list.
Christine Stanley
Dec 12, 2014 Christine Stanley rated it it was amazing
Oh my I don't even know where to begin....

I love love love Camden! I could honestly keep reading about Camden and Amanda because I am just so in love with this couple.

Elena has a way of writing that just makes you melt and hang off of every word she writes.

I loved this book and am hoping and praying for more Camden some day soon.
S.N. Williams
Dec 03, 2014 S.N. Williams rated it it was amazing
Shannon’s Review
This book is a sequel to Teasing Hands. This book is from Camden’s pov so you get to see why he did some things that he did. Camden is so hot. OMG I would have anything to have his skilled hands on me. I mean damn.
I am not going into much detail because I don’t want to give it away but I will say it was an awesome ending.
I am giving this book 5 hearts.
Jacquelyn
Dec 10, 2014 Jacquelyn rated it really liked it
Great companion read
Books Laid Bare
Mar 09, 2015 Books Laid Bare rated it it was amazing
This is accompaniment to Teasing Hands – told from Camden’s point of view and I have to say I absolutely loved it. Being inside this delicious man’s head is the most sumptuous place to be and I don’t ever want to leave!!
I think I need to have a lie down in a dark room in order to be able to compose myself enough to be subjective about my review because this all-consuming man has completely taken my breath away.
He made me smile, laugh and dare I say blush with some of his innermost thought but mo
The Art of Romance Promotions
Taunting Lips by Elena M. Reyes

Camden Daniels has had it rough. He is strong and wants to look to his future, but his past keeps finding a way to creep back into his life. Camden has been so hurt that he believes all women are the same and he never thought he would meet a sexy vixen named Amanda and now he is fallen hard for her. This is Camden point of view while in Teasing Hands it was Amanda's!

Elena M. Reyes novella titled Taunting Lips. I am totally obsessed with reading this author. She has
Lisa
Mar 19, 2015 Lisa rated it it was amazing

I give this 4 1/2 stars out of 5 stars.

Camden and Amanda had a falling out. Amanda caught Camden out with a girl from the spa. He had just called to cancel his appointment with her so what was he doing out with this other girl. Amanda screamed and that was when Camden saw Amanda. He felt really horrible because had just realized something just before she screamed. Now things were all messed up.

Amanda was devastated when she caught Camden with this other girl. She thought that things between her
Louisa Mae
Dec 02, 2014 Louisa Mae rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in return for an honest review.

WOW... WOW... WWWOOOOOWWW! Oh how I loved Camden in Teasing Hands, so to get a glimpse into his side of what happened was amazing. His love for Amanda shines through and I really did feel for him and want to tell him it would all be okay. He never gave up on how he felt and it was great to get to hear more about his past, and why he comes across the way he does. No spoilers here - you will have to ready it for yourself. All I will say is, I didn't
R.E. Hargrave
Dec 31, 2014 R.E. Hargrave rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-received
This quick read (about 80 pages) is a companion to Teasing Hands, which is the primary story told in Amanda's POV. I suggest you read it first, if you haven't. Teasing Lips was written to give the reader the peek into Camden's head and heart that we can only guess at in Hands. It is an emotionally riveting extension. Had it not been for POV and tense slips, I would've been completely lost in the book as Camden bared his soul.
I've said it before and will say it again, each new undertaking of Ms.
reading the sheets
Feb 08, 2015 reading the sheets rated it it was amazing
This is a Teasing Hands novella its told from the point of view of Camden.
In this book we see everything from Camdens perspective,how he felt, from the moment he first saw her in the club to their first meeting at the spa.His reactions to all they went through and where they both stand today.it was great having his take on things the way he felt for Amanda,his past and why he was the way he was.If you loved cam in book one you will love him even more in this novella!!!The battles he has with his
Julie Barrett
Oct 07, 2015 Julie Barrett rated it really liked it

Taunting Lips tells Camden & Mandi's story from Camden's point of view. I was worried it was going to be a bit boring, as it is basically the same story, but the author managed to keep my attention from start to finish.

Getting into Camden's mind was fascinating, he is such a complex character. I felt like I knew him a lot more, as he was a bit of an enigma in the first book. There are plenty of sexy scenes in this book, with Camden being just as panty meltingly hot as you'd expect.

This is a
Nance
Dec 09, 2014 Nance rated it it was amazing
I love the male pov... In this novella we have Camden point of view along with an, explanation, I guess, of what happened with his ex wife to make him the way he is/was..

Here we see Camden fighting with himself to overcome his feelings for Amanda and finally surrendering them... And that my friends is an enjoyable little ride :)...

What's great is that all the steaminess from Taunting Hands is still very present here

A quick read that is 100% worth your time :)
Theresa
Jan 07, 2015 Theresa rated it it was amazing
Be sure to read Teasing Hands first as this is meant to follow it. The humor and sassy attitudes follow in this story as well and of course the passion. This story is told from Camden's perspective and includes many of his thoughts we didn't see before. When they met, the other night at Rage, and even after the trip to the keys.

Favorite passage: A tiny smile made its way onto my lips. “Never claimed I was the brightest crayon in the box.”
Book-Lover Book Blog
Jan 28, 2015 Book-Lover Book Blog rated it it was amazing
book received in exchange for honest review

Taunting Lips brings us Camden's view on the situation from Teasing Lips, and what happens after.

Another captivating read from Elena Reyes, another scorching story but with add extras...and the end made me chuckle aloud. I look forward to reading other work by this fantastic author.

"Undress for me"
JMV
Dec 03, 2014 JMV rated it really liked it
Shelves: author-review
Received for a honest review. Closer to 3 1/2 stars. This is Amanda & Camden s story from Camden's side. I recommended to read Teasing Hands first but you don't have to. We start at the break up and Camden's determination to make things right! We see the mistakes and see what really wasn't. Enjoyed but to short. Novella's ugh!
Jessica
Feb 22, 2015 Jessica rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed seeing the gap in Cam's side filled in. You got to see his past, present, and future come into play and how he works through it. I also enjoyed that the end went a little further then the book. Overall a nice quick companion to go with an already enjoyable book ;)
Sabrina
Jun 06, 2016 Sabrina rated it really liked it
Really loved Camden's insight into falling in love. Spicy short read and the plaster mold was hilarious! Looked those extra scenes at the end!
Noles (Nola) Pettiford
Noles (Nola) Pettiford rated it it was amazing
Jul 17, 2016
Amanda
Amanda rated it it was ok
Mar 24, 2015
Cassandra
Cassandra rated it liked it
May 07, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
  • Caught in the Middle
  • The Little Drummer Boy
  • Rise of Alpha (The Prodian Journey #1)
  • Black Rose
  • See Jayne Play  (The Jayne Series, #1)
  • Surreal (The Divine Trilogy, #3)
  • Harkham's Choice (Harkham's, #2)
  • Whispers in the Dark
  • Sophie's Sweet Surprise (Sweet Temptations #2)
  • Life of a Fool (London Brothers, #2)
  • La Cala
  • Fireworks
  • Illicit Affairs
  • Just A Step Away
  • The Affair (The Evolution of Sin Trilogy, #1)
  • The Biker Next Door
  • Conquering Alexandria
  • Shades of Surrender: Fifty by Fifty #4: A Billionaire Romance Boxed Set
Elena M. Reyes was born and raised in Miami Florida. She is the epitome of a Floridian and if she could live in her beloved flip-flops, she would.
As a small child, she was always intrigued with all forms of art—whether it was dancing to island rhythms, or painting with any medium she could get her hands on. Her first taste of writing came to her during her fifth grade year when her class was promp
More about Elena M. Reyes...