Start by marking “Broken Prime” as Want to Read:

Broken Prime

When Evie loses her way in the woods during a terrible storm, she is determined not to die. But snow and darkness close in and all seems lost—until a stranger finds her. Warm and safe at his cabin, she can’t help notice how sexy her rescuer is, and things go from warm to scorching hot.

But Nicolas lives alone on the mountain for a reason. And his secrets may be more danger
Published September 29th 2014 by Amazon Digital Services, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Broken Prime, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Broken Prime

Stephanie
Apr 03, 2015 Stephanie rated it really liked it
This was a fun and short read. i enjoyed it, but I did feel like it went fast. It was a good novella though.
Melissa
Feb 20, 2015 Melissa rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-in-2015
It's ok but way too short.
Judy Lewis
Jun 30, 2016 Judy Lewis rated it it was amazing
GREAT BEGINNING TO A WONDERFUL PARANORMAL ROMANCE !!!
Series: Prime Series
Author: Andie Devaux
Designation: Prequel and Introduction to Prime Serial
My Rating: Five Entertaining Stars*****
Broken Prime is a delightfully entertaining 35 page prequel to Andie Devaux's Prime Serial. When I read this short story originally, I think it may have been part of a bundle but that was a couple of years ago so I'm not really sure. Although, the short story did not end with a happily ever after, I ce
Tiffany
May 06, 2016 Tiffany rated it really liked it
Evie is a young college girl who finds herself in a bit of a cold bind. She is lost out in the woods and away from her friends. Her pictures were almost something to die for literally, that is until Nicolas finds her.

Nicholas is a man who lives out in the middle of nowhere. He prefers his privacy until he comes across Evie. In a matter of a few hours she has gotten under his skin.

The sarcasm and flirting that goes back and forth between them make for a refreshing read. I found myself laughing at
Debby
Feb 24, 2015 Debby rated it it was amazing
Great read

This book is very intriguing. Though short the series shows great potential. The characters are somewhat well rounded and the other is sound. As with all first books theater is room for improvement.
Jenny Klein
Mar 29, 2016 Jenny Klein rated it it was amazing
Delicious

Great read, but way too short. However, I was hooked and had to buy the rest of the series. I hadn't hear of caregivers, but I like it. Much different than werewolves/vampires.
~ Cariad ~
Oct 05, 2014 ~ Cariad ~ rated it really liked it

I don't normally do PNR but I'm loving this author so gave this hot vampire quickie a go!

description

Biting good erotic fun!!
Susan Herzing
Jan 25, 2015 Susan Herzing rated it it was amazing
Excellent

I really enjoyed this book and hope this is just the beginning of Evie and Nicklas.
I have never been interested in shifter romance and now I can't seem to get enough of it
Jillian DeMarco
Oct 16, 2014 Jillian DeMarco rated it it was amazing
Sexy!

I have just recently discovered Andie Devaux and I'm in love! Passion, humor, lust all rolled into one amazing short story!!! Well done!
Linda
Jan 25, 2015 Linda rated it really liked it
Short but Sweet

I have read all the royal stories. It is nice to meet another character from the series. The ending felt unfinished and I hope there will be more to come.
Beret
Mar 17, 2016 Beret added it
I know it was a novella. I know that it was the beginning (intro) to a series. I will not be reading the rest.
Elizabeth
Feb 24, 2015 Elizabeth rated it it was amazing
Good story

Short but a good warm up for a longer story. I look forward to reading more stories from this author.
Christine
Christine rated it liked it
Jun 14, 2015
Shelly Smith-Smith
Shelly Smith-Smith rated it liked it
Feb 13, 2015
Michele
Michele rated it liked it
Jun 30, 2016
Pamela Gill
Pamela Gill rated it it was amazing
Apr 11, 2015
Jeri Ponce de Leon
Jeri Ponce de Leon rated it it was amazing
Mar 01, 2015
Kimberley
Kimberley rated it really liked it
Aug 01, 2016
Sandrine
Sandrine rated it liked it
Feb 22, 2015
Andrea
Andrea rated it it was ok
Oct 14, 2016
Lori
Lori rated it really liked it
Mar 11, 2015
Angela Patino
Angela Patino rated it did not like it
Mar 18, 2016
Michelle Lewis
Michelle Lewis rated it really liked it
Aug 18, 2015
Sherri Brown
Sherri Brown rated it really liked it
Aug 25, 2015
Desiree
Desiree rated it it was ok
Apr 09, 2016
Sandi Potterton
Sandi Potterton rated it really liked it
Nov 16, 2014
Rachel Haddix- leigh
Rachel Haddix- leigh rated it it was amazing
Mar 11, 2015
Mandy Steffen Lucas
Mandy Steffen Lucas rated it really liked it
Apr 13, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • The Rebound
  • Rules of War (Rules of War, #1)
  • Half Past Forever
  • Savage Need (Temple of Luna, #2)
  • Hansel and Gretel with the Sexual Hunter
  • Unlawful (Freedom, #1)
  • Hunted
  • Render (Beautiful #1.5)
  • Desire in Any Language
  • Cat Haus 1 (Billionaire Bad Boys, #1)
  • Back From the Past
  • Into the Mist
  • Thankful
  • Deathless Discipline
  • Sweet Heat (Vampira, #1)
  • Racing Hearts (Shadow Quest, #4.5)
  • Cry Wolf (Monster Farm Saga #1) (New Gotham Fairy Tale)
  • Mannequin (Mannequin, #1)
Andie writes sexy erotic romance and erotica stories that push boundaries. When she’s not writing (or reading!), she can usually be found daydreaming or attempting a new recipe. She thinks that life should require happily ever afters. And since she doesn’t make the rules of life, she instead applies this philosophy to the worlds she can control–the ones in her books.
More about Andie Devaux...