Start by marking “The Vampire's Hourglass” as Want to Read:
The Vampire's Hourglass

The Vampire's Hourglass (Of Light and Darkness #3)

After narrowly surviving a near-death experience in an effort to save Valek from yet another showdown with Aiden, Charlotte awakens inside the forsaken, crumbling walls of the Regime Palace. Though she finds herself surrounded by her closest friends, she is conflicted by her feelings of the sudden absence of her Vampire guardian.

With Nikolai to console her, Charlotte cann
ebook
Published October 28th 2014 by Decadent Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Vampire's Hourglass, please sign up.

Ali I just started the book and have only read two chapters. So far it is a continuation of book #2. Valek is in Abelim with Francis; The Coven (Lucian,…moreI just started the book and have only read two chapters. So far it is a continuation of book #2. Valek is in Abelim with Francis; The Coven (Lucian, twins, Drusana) is either dead or has disbanded; Charlotte is somewhere (the Palace?) with Nikolai, the spider and Edwinn, and Sarah.(less)

Rach
Oct 29, 2014 Rach rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shayne-leighton
The Vampire’s Hourglass

As I sat in my room waiting for the day this amazing book would be released I wondered want was happening to all my favorite people from the Occult City. What had happen to Valek and Francis when they left Charlotte, Nikolai, Sarah, Edwin, and Mr. Trinozka? Had Aiden found them, was Charlotte going to be able to go on without Valek even though she said she wanted him to leave. She was tired of being the weak one in the group always having to be rescued when something went
Holly
Dec 02, 2015 Holly rated it really liked it
for some reason when I set out reading this book I thought it was the last in the series, I guess I was wrong. anyway, it took me a little while to get into this book, maybe because it had been too long since I had read book 2, but it soon grabbed my attention and was every bit as goods as the 2 previous books. I'm very curious to know when the next book will come out, anyone know?
Elizabeth
Oct 12, 2016 Elizabeth rated it liked it
3.5
A Beautiful Book Blog
Nov 30, 2014 A Beautiful Book Blog rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful book and continuation of this series.. Once again Shayne Leighton's writing was flawless. I was completely, utterly confused with my feelings on this entire book. (in a good way) I did not know who to trust, I did know who I really wanted Charlotte to be with. My heart was torn between two Valek and Nikolai. It is really crazy how much during this book I wanted her to select and love Nickolai. I have really grown to love his character. I just don't know anymore who as a reader ...more
Gabby (What's Beyond Forks?)
Feb 18, 2015 Gabby (What's Beyond Forks?) rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed

Full Review at: What's Beyond Forks?

Nothing is easy for the characters in this series. They are always in a fight for their lives, and if they survive, tomorrow will be another fight. This almost constant action kept me glued to the pages. Add in the chemistry between Charlotte, Valek, and Nikolai, and I may as well have holed up in a cave until this book was read. This was my favorite book in the series so far. I'm ready for more!

The ARC of The Vampire's Hourglass by Shayne Leighton was provide
Melinda Adams
Jun 28, 2015 Melinda Adams rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
this is a great book, I liked it, it has taken me a long time to read but I read this one first so not really a long read I just stopped reading because I was confused. If I would have read this book from the beginning I would loved the books. it is a great vampire story! nicely detailed. for me because reading it out of order its confusing so definitely read the first two books before this one! over all I think it is a great story.
Shayne Leighton
Sep 30, 2014 Shayne Leighton rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Ang
Ang rated it it was amazing
Sep 22, 2016
Nichole
Nichole rated it liked it
Apr 09, 2015
CorvusAnima
CorvusAnima rated it it was amazing
Nov 01, 2014
Decadent Publishing LLC
Decadent Publishing LLC rated it it was amazing
Jun 28, 2015
Sarah Lampkin
Sarah Lampkin rated it really liked it
Dec 30, 2014
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it it was amazing
Aug 18, 2016
Angi
Angi rated it liked it
Sep 13, 2016
Caia
Caia rated it liked it
Feb 23, 2016
lori
lori rated it really liked it
Jun 29, 2015
Dalysabel
Dalysabel rated it liked it
Nov 29, 2015
Decadent Publishing LLC
Decadent Publishing LLC rated it it was amazing
Oct 24, 2014
Carla Briggs
Carla Briggs rated it it was amazing
Aug 13, 2016
Angie Kregg
Angie Kregg rated it it was amazing
May 19, 2015
Ali
Ali rated it really liked it
Oct 18, 2016
Julia
Julia rated it it was ok
Jan 13, 2015
Dare Laurent
Dare Laurent rated it did not like it
Aug 11, 2016
Shelly Jacobs
Shelly Jacobs rated it it was amazing
Aug 09, 2016
Izzy
Izzy rated it it was amazing
Feb 02, 2015
Erma Jo
Erma Jo rated it it was amazing
Jul 14, 2015
Carol Myring
Carol Myring rated it really liked it
Apr 29, 2015
Jordan
Jordan rated it liked it
Aug 24, 2016
Kathy Watkins
Kathy Watkins rated it it was amazing
Apr 08, 2016
Zachary
Zachary rated it it was amazing
Aug 05, 2016
With over a decade of experience in the entertainment and publishing industries, Shayne Leighton is a creative professional with edge and quirkiness. Her debut novel, Of Light and Darkness hit Amazon's coveted Top 100 overall bestsellers list once during the fall of 2015, and again in the summer of 2016, reaching the #4 spot. Having a background in film science, Shayne has produced book trailers ...more
More about Shayne Leighton...

Of Light and Darkness (3 books)
  • Of Light and Darkness