Start by marking “From The Craft To Christ: The Allure of Witchcraft and the Church's Response” as Want to Read:
From The Craft To Christ: The Allure of Witchcraft and the Church's Response

From The Craft To Christ: The Allure of Witchcraft and the Church's Response

Are you being seduced by deception? Surprisingly, many Christians are.

We see Wicca, New Age philosophies and Neo-paganism carving significant inroads into the very fabric of today's culture. Yet, the most dangerous deception is not in the obvious, but what is cloaked in the unseen.

In this refreshingly honest book and insightful ministry tool, S. A. Tower offers us an insid
ebook
Published September 28th 2014 by Dwell Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about From The Craft To Christ, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about From The Craft To Christ

Robert
Aug 17, 2016 Robert rated it it was amazing
I was so thrilled in reading about these incredible individuals who experienced a life-changing encounter with God.. one which brings healing and restoration to those many within the church may have written off as too far gone. This book does not stop there, but brings spiritual insight from those who have truly been there, coming out of the Craft to awaken the church and to have our spiritual eyes open to what is happening right in our midst. There is much to be learned from reading and ...more
Janet Ursel
May 07, 2015 Janet Ursel rated it liked it
I found this to be a very interesting book, and would recommend it to Christians wanting to be better informed about modern Wicca. I appreciated the emphasis on not giving into fear and hatred, and that love is the most effective method for reaching out. The testimonies were particularly interesting. On the other hand, this book is in desperate need of a professional edit. It is riddled with English errors, which can only hurt its credibility. I do hope that will be fixed in future editions.
Lgloyd
Nov 02, 2015 Lgloyd rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Superficial.
Miracle
Miracle rated it really liked it
Dec 29, 2015
Reader
Reader marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
Ginny Brunache
Ginny Brunache marked it as to-read
May 31, 2015
Irene Mcintyre
Irene Mcintyre marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2015
K.P. Merriweather
K.P. Merriweather marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2015
Eugenie
Eugenie marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2015
Robin
Robin marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2015
Grace
Grace marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2015
Anil Quadros
Anil Quadros marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2016
Elizabeth Frey
Elizabeth Frey marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2016