Start by marking “Paranormal Love” as Want to Read:
Paranormal Love

Paranormal Love

Witches, werewolves, mysterious creatures and haunted dreams...these are just a few encounters of the third kind that you will come across in the anthology of stories about dark love and forbidden romance.

Paranormal Love is the second anthology to come out of the writers' collective, Authors for Charity. The collective have collaborated on a number of projects, most notab
Published September 24th 2014 by Rogue House

To ask other readers questions about Paranormal Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Paranormal Love

Gisela Hausmann
Mar 17, 2015 Gisela Hausmann rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal
As the title says ‘Paranormal Love” is about paranormal people, events, and places. It is a genre I typically do not read; however, somewhat intrigued I read this collection of stories because they are about LOVE. To me, love stories are better than gruesome stories. That being said, danger lurks in this book but most often characters are fascinated or drawn into events.

I found the book to be an interesting sampler of how the various types of paranormal characters behave and what they do. My fa
Brenda Perlin
Sep 29, 2014 Brenda Perlin rated it it was amazing
Paranormal love is a powerful anthology that took me to an entirely different place. The stories are all well written and special in their own way. The different styles compliment each other. The stories are full of life and kept me guessing all the way through.

I enjoyed all the stories starting with Marie Godley's intriguing story, Witch Hunter and ending with Jennifer Loiske's clever tale of Sebastian called Obsessed. Megan Godley, Elizabeth Glanville and Drue Fairlie also write beautiful stor
Carol Cassada
Jan 24, 2015 Carol Cassada rated it really liked it
What I love most about anthologies is not only do you get to read wonderful short stories, but you get to discover new authors.

Jennifer Loiske, Marie Godley, Megan Godley, Drue Fairlie, and Elizabeth Glanville showed how talented they are through their stories. Each story has an element of paranormal romance that will captivate you and lead you on an adventure.

I loved all the stories, although there was one or two where I felt like it could’ve been expanded a little more. Other than that this i
Scarlet
Sep 26, 2015 Scarlet rated it it was amazing
An amazing collection of short stories. If you only have five minutes to read then you should definitely pick up this book.
I enjoyed the variety of paranormal creatures from werewolves and ghosts to fallen angels and witches, I enjoyed each of the stories just as much as the one before.
Waquas Ahmad
Waquas Ahmad marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
Marie Godley
Sep 29, 2014 Marie Godley added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Elle
Elle added it
May 29, 2016
Lizzie
Lizzie marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2016
Debbie
Debbie marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2016
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2016
Jennifer is a workaholic Teen/Young Adult author who lives in sunny Naantali in Finland. She is a lover of messy dogs, dark fantasy, teen movies, chips, candies and warm sunny days and a sucker for charity. Jennifer donates most of her royalties to the families with epileptic children and to the hospitals epilepsy units.

Jennifer is an owner at Rogue House, a part of Authors For Charity and a team
More about Jennifer Loiske...