Start by marking “Coming for You (Dirty, Dark, and Deadly, #3)” as Want to Read:
Coming for You (Dirty, Dark, and Deadly, #3)

Coming for You (Dirty, Dark, and Deadly #3)

4.41  ·  Rating Details ·  1,947 Ratings  ·  247 Reviews
James, Harper, and Sasha are products of their environment. Born into a secret organization that runs a global shadow government, and taught to kill since they were small, they find themselves both indispensable and expendable to all the people they used to trust.

Twenty-eight year old James Fenici has been an assassin since he was sixteen. He’s amassed debts and favors fro
Published November 19th 2014 by Science Future Press

Christy
5 stars!

photo c8c5e0fe-36b9-413a-85e8-11ca531a59ff_zps4045059f.jpg

J.A. Huss has taken this series to an entirely different level in James/Harper/Sasha’s final book. I love the twists, turns, mystery, steaminess, and most importantly the connections. Somehow, the way she is able to connect all the characters in this round about way (even some from previous series...) is just genius!

Coming for You continues to follow James, Harper, and Sasha. They are trying to take down The Company and are all going in different directions to do it.

Harper

photo f5989490-20d4-4c17-af86-75dc44483737_zpse66ce28e.jpg

Harper is t
Michelle
Jun 07, 2015 Michelle rated it it was amazing
What you need to know before you read this book:

* This is the conclusion to Come & Come Back.
* This includes scenes that overlap and tie in to Slack and an amazeballs character you meet in Julie’s Rook & Ronin Series. Ford Fucking Aston.
* This briefly touches on parts of the storyline in Guns.
* This series can be read completely as a stand-alone.
* If you haven’t read the books mentioned above, you are crazy.

Now buckle up because this is one helluva bumpy ride.

Screenshot_1

Ten days. That was a prom
Beverly
Jun 16, 2015 Beverly rated it it was amazing
Things you should know -

This book will blow your mind, like serious confusion. I felt like I needed a pen and paper to track things that were happening. 1. Because I wanted to read so fast to see what would happen, 2. Because this story is insanely smart and original.

This book is crazy hot and also just crazy!

Julie, you amaze me, no seriously amaze me. I told a friend the other day that Julie has to be one of the smartest people I know to keep up/create these stories.

This is the EPIC conclusio
~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
What a ride!

I don't really know how to express how much I love part one and two in this book! It was such a page turner. A question after each page I turn, There's such intensity, I didn't know who to believe, what to think. At some point, I thought I was crazy

description

J.A.Huss made me questions everything I already knew from the previous books and with the multi-point of view it was even harder to think by myself and to know who to trust.

description

Because really I even dreamt about the damn book.
It has a lots of
S.M. West
4.5 “We are nothing but a clusterfuck of double and triple crossings...” STARS

Well, this was edge of your seat, rack your brain, wring your hands entertainment! I'm a huge FAN of Ms. Huss; her characters are so alive and complex and her stories just take me on a ride to remember.

Definition of Come(/kəm/):

Verb
1. Move or travel toward or into a place thought of an near or familiar to the speaker
2. Occur; happen; take place

Preposition (informal)
1. When a specified time is reached or events happen
Andrea
Nov 22, 2014 Andrea rated it it was amazing

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!
Words can’t describe how much I love this series. Not to mention that epilogue!!!!
This last installment was a rollercoaster. I was like this the entire book.

And now I’m so sad that I have to say goodbye to James Fenici. :(
Elizabeth
Just when you think you have figured things out BOOM! Coming for You is the explosive final book in the Dirty, Dark, and Deadly series. I am a huge J.A. Huss fan because her writing is so fluid and natural. This series has been my favorite by her (so far)! Now that I have finished this series, I really want to go back and read all of the books in between.

If you haven't read the first two books in the series there are slight spoilers ahead so read at your own risk!

As we finished book 2, James re
CC
Book 3 was definitely a wild ride. James Fenici had me from the beginning. I had my moments with Harper - sometimes I wanted to snap her neck, but I persevered. Sasha is a strong character and I liked her from the start as well. I enjoyed reading the POVs by James and Sasha, but mid-book Harper's POV kind-of cramped the story line for me and I couldn't wait to switch back to James or Sasha. Lots of plot twists - especially involving Vincent and Nicola. Most of the twists and turns were answered ...more
Shanny
Nov 28, 2014 Shanny rated it it was amazing
What an ending to a fantastic series!! This book has so many twists and turns I got a bit confused but everything comes together perfectly in the end.

J.A Huss writing is brilliant, and it’s a series you won’t want to miss out on!

****And Ford making a few appearances,I love Ford!****

Elle the ClosetRomanceReader aka Leftie aka Shoebelle
4.5

What an interesting entertaining ride!!

There are so many twists and turns, I really had to pay attention to remember who's who and who's doing what to whom. I couldn't quite figure out who to believe or trust since everyone appeared to have big pieces of a puzzle but not all and each one had a plan that I wasn't quite sure how it fit. I liked how I was kept guessing the whole time.

But it does fit in the end and things made sense and I understood why the plan(s) went down the way they did. P
Michelle
[image error]

#CFY

One word that comes to my mind after reading Coming For You by JA Huss is INTENSE!! Seriously, my mind is still recovering on one of the most vivid, consuming, and roller-coaster of a story. This book had so many twist and turns and surprises that JA HUSS just keeps her readers on the edge of their seats. All I got to say is strap on and hold on tight because this is one intense, gripping, and original storyline. JA HUss delivers an exceptional and well written story of James, Har
Suzanne (Lily)
5+ Stars

If I could get this kind of a book buzz from every book I read I'd be one happy reader! Loved the suspense, the intertwining of characters and not knowing who to trust and what was happening next.

Brilliant!
Laura Elizabeth
Well

Sigh

What to say?

First a disclaimer* in honor of this authors love of the F bomb, this review is laden with them. The five assassins mentioned in my review are my own assassins, not to be confused with Ms. Huss' assassins from this book*

This was a book I was dying for. Dying for it so much that I stayed up till 2400 hours waiting to get it. At 0030 hours I gave up ....its a no show. Now, I have five assassins of my own. They also have numbers but there are only five of them and they are numb
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Jul 20, 2015 Jenny - TotallybookedBlog rated it really liked it
description

‘I don’t know if a single person can say they understand their loyalties these days.’

We love this series but we have to admit it also confused the hell out of us. It’s so fast paced and there’s so many conspiracies and double crossings. No one is who they appear to be and just who is after who? Also, the various intricate connections, well, they did lose us at times…..yeah its one hell of a crazy ride. However despite that, some things did become clearer and the addictive intensity and JA Huss’
Snow
Dec 17, 2015 Snow rated it it was amazing
Uf! I'm done. I've finished reading this t(h)rilogy and my mind is a mess.
I can't get a grip, I mean I can, now that is done, but I can't get my thoughts in order and I'll try to say it otherwise...

"...Dizzy, I'm so dizzy my head is spinning, Like a whirlpool it never ends..." Timmy Roe sings about a girl making him dizzy and

here I am, just lost in this major clusterf*ck of
multiple characters James, Harper, Sasha,
then WTF? there's another James?!

WAIT, WHAT?!

No, that's Vincent (view spoiler)
Page
Nov 20, 2014 Page rated it really liked it
Shelves: ja-huss
I wish I could rate this book on two things. 1.) Ford talking to the face eaters! LOVED THAT SO MUCH! 2.) Ford talking with Sasha on the steps of their home. DAMN, THAT WAS GOOD. Seriously, Ford, the face eaters, Five, Sasha, the kitten, it was beautiful,and the Ronin dig..classic Ford.

Unfortunately this book was not about Ford, its Harper and James' story. I just don't like these two. On occasion, I have kinda' liked James...but not really like liked. And Harper was a big fat 'no like' for me
Gitte & Jenny - TotallyBookedBlog
Apr 05, 2015 Gitte & Jenny - TotallyBookedBlog rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015

Kelly
Aug 02, 2015 Kelly rated it it was amazing
I kept trying to figure out where this was going and kept getting surprised! Loved this series!!! Action packed, suspenseful, sexy, funny, touching...it had it all! :) So excited to read Sasha's book...she steals the show when she is in the scene!!! James and Harper xo! OH and a small cameo, but I thought I couldn't love Ford anymore than I already did....I was wrong!
Rebecka
Nov 24, 2014 Rebecka rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed the whole series, but Coming for You left me with mixed feelings. Mainly toward the end parts left me feeling like huh?? That's it??? Really?? When I was expecting deep intricate conclusions to all the lies and betrayal laid out in the first two.

Di - Twisted Book Reviews
Jan 17, 2015 Di - Twisted Book Reviews rated it it was amazing
6 Triple Crossing Stars!

"And all this stuff about James being crazy— yeah, I can see that too. He’s totally psycho. I grin again. But that’s just part of his charm."

So dreamy. I can't help my need for killers. Swoon.

The last book in the Dirty, Dark, and Deadly Series. You definitely have to read these in order. It was long overdue to read this one, so I had to suck it up and say goodbye to James & Harper. I really didn't want to let these characters to go.

This was a past paced story of secr
Tiffany
5 STARS!

I freaking loved this book.
Like MORE than Come and Come Back put together.

First, Holy action baby! I didn't know what to expect while reading it but don't fear...everything comes together so perfectly in the end. Second, with regards to Epilogue 2 .. I WANT! NOW!

Coming for You was the perfect mix of Harper, James, and Sasha...with just the right amount of F#$%ing Ford mixed in! It had J.A.'s signature twisty plot, steamy hot sex scenes, swoonworthy romance (James and Harper...*SIGH*),
Joan
Nov 22, 2014 Joan rated it it was amazing
That was one crazy twisted fabulous ending to James and Harper's story. Love how close and protective they are of Sasha. Sasha is one kick butt chick!! Nick and Sasha were adorable in this book. I have a feeling their story will be sexy and intense. He wanted her to choose her life and the man she loves....I think she will choose him. She probably has some pent up anger because of what he "chose" to do.....Love their Epilogue. Need to read their book!! There were so many crazy twists in this. ...more
Cristina
~3 - 3.5 stars~
I'm probably the only person who loved Come and Come Back but not this one. I don't know if it was the emphasis or the many chapters given to Sasha but I wanted more of Harper & James. Don't get me wrong, I love Sasha but I sort of wished the author would've saved most of it for her book with Nick.
So why I didn't love this book?
Aside from too-much-Sasha, I subtracted 1 star because I felt robbed by not getting enough of Harper and James as a couple. (Not fair.)
Then, minus
Lin #Historical lover...❤️
Awesome 5+++++++ stars!

I need to find a new way to say that JA Huss rocks!!!

Let me think a while....

I keep thinking THIS ONE is my favorite, NO THIS ONE is my favorite Huss book.... I love them all!!! I will HAPPILY REREAD THEM ALL... MULTIPLE TIMES!!!

So much is happening in this book. I cannot comment on anything without spoiling!

I feel trapped between my passionate love for this book and my need to keep company secrets.

SIGH!!! I ADORE SASHA!!! She is my favorite female character of all time.
Polly
Nov 23, 2014 Polly rated it liked it
I feel like I just read a daytime soap opera. Way too dramatic, way too many twists, and too many side characters.
Imani
Sep 12, 2015 Imani rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
YESS!! Such a great ending and open-ended.

I'm not gonna give a review, I'm just going to say read it. It's beyond amazing. Love it!!!
London
I'll be honest I was confused throughout more than half of the book and even when I finally finished it. So many secrets that still didn't make sense or plot twists that I couldn't piece together. However, I still really enjoyed the book and I'm actually more excited to read about Sasha and Nick's story!

I agree with the other posts that there needed to be more Harper & James chapters because they were apart for quite sometime in the book. Also (view spoiler)
Teresa
Jul 09, 2016 Teresa rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016
Perfect resolution to yet another great series from this amazingly talented author. This one was way darker and more violent than the Rook & Ronin series, which started it all, but as romantic thrillers go, it was absolutely superb. With a very convoluted plot, it still reminded me of Nikkita and Alias, and I completely loved the amazing encore at the end with the entire Rook & Ronin cast. I've been so hooked on these interconnected series for several weeks that it seems my mind has been ...more
Kim Bailey
I love this series!

This book was the perfect way to end 2014. The characters are so fantastic. And I'm super excited that Sash will be getting her own (grown up) book! I can't wait for that story.

But of course, the absolute best part of this book ... FORD!!! My all time fave bbf. *swoon
Books are my Pyrocant
Book 3 started out strong then fizzled. Normally with JA Huss, I can't stop reading. That was the case here too, but mostly because I was waiting to see James and Harper reunite. A lot of my questions were answered, but there were many areas where I found the storyline lacking or unbelievable. The absolute highlight to the book was Sasha. She was my favorite character and I adored her.

In no particular order, here were few of my issues. Definite spoilers.
(view spoiler)
C.D. Canaries: Coming For You (Dirty, Dark and Deadly 3) BR 11/19/14 234 60 Nov 28, 2014 07:42PM
  • Staying Dirty (Dirty, #5)
  • This Way to the Sugar
  • Finding Willow (Freedom, #0.5)
  • Recitatif
  • Red & Wolfe, Part Four (Red & Wolfe, #4)
  • Shipwrecked Summer
  • No One Like You (Barefoot William, #4)
  • Stupid Love (Stupid in Love, #3)
  • Twisted (Blood & Roses, #5)
  • Black Diamond (Stark Springs Academy #1)
  • Rest & Trust (Night Horde SoCal, #5)
  • Bend (Bend Anthology)
  • Secret Life (RVHS Secrets #2)
  • Just a Little Flirt (Crush, #2)
  • Anywhere but Here
  • Fiendish: A Twisted Fairytale
  • A Kiss Like This (Kiss & Make Up, #3)
Find me here: http://www.newadultaddiction.com/

If you like my books and want to help support my new releases, please sign up to share a post on Facebook or Twitter here .

JA Huss is the author of the Amazon bestselling Rook and Ronin series, the epic science fiction I Am Just Junco series, and hundreds of kid-friendly science books in subjects such as biology, physics, anatomy and physiology, astr
More about J.A. Huss...

Dirty, Dark, and Deadly (3 books)
  • Come (Dirty, Dark, and Deadly, #1)
  • Come Back (Dirty, Dark, and Deadly, #2)

“I’m Special Agent Jax, Miss Aston. And I have a few questions for you. Please come with me.” 2 likes
“in the Company—and I do mean everyone—knows that James Fenici is a twisted dude.” 1 likes