Start by marking “Ms. Rubinstein's Beauty” as Want to Read:
Ms. Rubinstein's Beauty

Ms. Rubinstein's Beauty

3.92 of 5 stars 3.92  ·  rating details  ·  36 ratings  ·  12 reviews
It’s a message we learn in childhood, but all too quickly forget: “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.” “Beauty is only skin deep.” With its incandescent paintings and imaginative text, Ms. Rubinstein’s Beauty shows us just how true these timeless sayings can be. Children will be enchanted…and surprised at every turn.
“Ms. Rubenstein is a beautiful woman. But nobody knows
Published September 28th 2006 by Sterling

To ask other readers questions about Ms. Rubinstein's Beauty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ms. Rubinstein's Beauty

Shauna
The dedication at the end of this book takes this book from three to four stars . . .
"For all the bearded ladies in the world, whether or not they are ladies or bearded."

A nice story of seeing the true beauty of people.
Ryan
Nov 20, 2011 Ryan rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Ugly people everywhere
This book made me feel better about being bald.
Marie
"He discreetly admires the delicate harmony of her hands as she feeds the pigeons, and she, without his noticing, observes his refined way of holding his walking stick."
I am a sucker for the right kind of "children's book" and this is one of 'em. The dedication is perfect (and comes at the end of the book, delightfully): "To all the bearded ladies, including those who are neither ladies nor bearded."
Krissy
i stumbled across this book in the barnes and noble children's section one day and loved it instantly. however, i couldn't find it again until just recently because i kept spelling rubinstien wrong when i went to look for it.
a children's picture book whose main character is the bearded lady from the circus!! could it get any better?!
Jody
Should have got me in the heart a bit more I suppose, but after coming down off of Wonder by R. J. Palacio, I ended up giving it three stars. Great picture book for teaching things such as anti-bullying.
Christine
My kids love this book, beauty is more then skin deep. They think the nose on her lover is funny and think it is cute how they fall in love. Nice dedication in the back of the book as well :)
John
A really good read! It's so sweet and teaches children an important lesson about judging others. The art work is fantastic, and I recommend flipping through it!
Christopher Sol Cruz
Jul 06, 2007 Christopher Sol Cruz rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: children or inner children
This is one of the most fantastic children's books I've come across. Great illustration and a wonderful story.
Amanda Goodman
Women who has a beard, falls in love with man who has a trunk nose. Picture book
Alida
Because I've always found the "freaks" to be better looking than the "beauties".
Stephanie
Great for re-enforcing that there is beauty in everyone.
Lisa Sarm
Lisa Sarm marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2014
Ms. D
Ms. D marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2012
Ana
Ana marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2012
May 10, 2012
clare
clare added it
Jul 08, 2011
Los Musicos de Bremen Querido Senor Diablo = Dear Mr. Devil The McElderry Book of Greek Myths La Odisea (Tiempo de clasicos) (Spanish Edition) El universo de Poe