Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read.
Start by marking “Social Media Marketing: 101 Powerful Social Media Marketing Tips, Tricks, And Strategies For Business: Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, ... media strategy, social media series,)” as Want to Read:
Social Media Marketing: 101 Powerful Social Media Marketing Tips, Tricks, And Strategies For Business: Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, ... media strategy, social media series,)
Enlarge cover
Rate this book
Clear rating
Open Preview

Social Media Marketing: 101 Powerful Social Media Marketing Tips, Tricks, And Strategies For Business: Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, ... media strategy, social media series,)

3.33  ·  Rating Details ·  3 Ratings  ·  1 Review
Social Media Marketing: 101 Powerful Social Media Marketing Tips, Tricks, And Strategies For Business: Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Google+ and More!
Today only, get this Kindle Book for just $0.99. Regularly priced
at $11.99. Read on your PC, Mac, smart phone, tablet or Kindle device.


You’re about to discover the ultimate guide to building a profitabl
...more
Kindle Edition, 36 pages
Published September 11th 2014
More Details... edit details

Friend Reviews

To see what your friends thought of this book, please sign up.

Reader Q&A

To ask other readers questions about Social Media Marketing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Social Media Marketing

This book is not yet featured on Listopia. Add this book to your favorite list »

Community Reviews

(showing 1-11)
filter  |  sort: default (?)  |  Rating Details
Tanya
Oct 25, 2014 Tanya rated it it was ok
A brief introduction and some useful tips about using social media sites on marketing. The book includes some basic tutorials to teach you how to use online services like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+ to promote your page and products.

The book was nicely written. However, there's s no table of contents, which makes it hard to navigate through the paragraphs and finding the right chapter. Also, the main topic only takes up 75% of this guide. The other 25% are advertisements of this auth
...more
Greta
Greta rated it liked it
Apr 14, 2015
Md Maksud
Md Maksud rated it it was amazing
Nov 25, 2016
Joanne
Joanne marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2015
Kalif Murray
Kalif Murray marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
Kimberlyn Bouler
Kimberlyn Bouler marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
Natasha
Natasha marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2015
Sandy Swain
Sandy Swain marked it as to-read
May 27, 2015
Lorraine E
Lorraine E marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2015
Carolyn
Carolyn marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2016
There are no discussion topics on this book yet. Be the first to start one »

Share This Book