Start by marking “Jugando Juntos Playing Together” as Want to Read:
Jugando Juntos Playing Together

Jugando Juntos Playing Together

Bilingual Readers is the perfect set of starter books for children learning to read in more than one language.

Sentences translate word for word in most instances without being confusing. Your child can make proper associations between the words they know, and the words of their target language.
-----------------------
Bilingual Readers es el conjunto perfecto de libros de
Published September 24th 2014 by Klectic Media LLC

To ask other readers questions about Jugando Juntos Playing Together, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jugando Juntos Playing Together

July
Nov 01, 2014 July rated it really liked it
First of all, I did receive an advance reader copy of this book in exchange for your unbiased review.

Well, I have two kids, one of them is learning to read, and this book was a good exercise for him. It was easy, fun and he liked the characters. I use to read my kids before going to sleep, well, tis time it was my son whom read a book for me. It was really emmotive to hear him read for me nd his little sister.

Plus, it gives you for free the audiobook, so your kids know how to pronounce the words
Tonja Drecker
Oct 08, 2014 Tonja Drecker rated it it was amazing
Having bilingual children myself, I'm partial to such books, especially ones that do a good job in bringing over a fun story while managing the two languages at the same time. This story does a wonderful job at it. The illustrations are bright and interesting without drawing attention away from the language exercise. The two languages are written right above one another, so that it's easy to decipher the meaning of the words. And the word choice is sensible, something kids can actually use in ...more
Angela Lambkin
Oct 11, 2014 Angela Lambkin rated it it was amazing
I have decided to give this ebook five stars for such a sweet learning tool for the very young to us older ones who are still open to learn new things as well as a new language! It was a fast paced type of ebook but yet a very nice educational learning tool. I received this ebook for free and in exchange I am giving it what I think as an un issued opinionated review. Great work Rosa! By Angela
Nicholas Anderson
Oct 10, 2014 Nicholas Anderson rated it really liked it
This is cute picture book with a good message about sharing and playing together, which is especially fitting considering the bilingual format. The illustrations are cute and the translations are well done. It is a very short book, but since it is meant for children to read that is understandable. I got a free copy in exchange for my honest review.
Katina Ferguson
Katina Ferguson rated it it was amazing
Sep 28, 2014
Gedis Wiranur
Gedis Wiranur marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2014
Ambia Scott
Ambia Scott marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2014
Tricia Jackson
Tricia Jackson marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2015
Cynthia
Cynthia marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2015
Jordyn Anderson
Jordyn Anderson marked it as to-read
May 20, 2015
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2015
Ngoc Dung
Ngoc Dung marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2015
Keíth. Greenwood
Keíth. Greenwood marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2016
Leo
Leo marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2016
John Bartle
John Bartle marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2016