Start by marking “Her Bear Protector (The Protectors, #1)” as Want to Read:
Her Bear Protector (The Protectors, #1)

Her Bear Protector (The Protectors #1)

[Siren Classic: Erotic Paranormal Consensual BDSM Romance, shape-shifters, spanking, sex toys, HEA]

From the minute Ronan Bernhard roars into Tina Snowdon's sleepy village on his Harley, he inhabits her thoughts and dreams. The inked mountain rescue biker is a sex-on-legs hunk, and her knickers aren't the only ones that melt in a flash at his wicked smile. Ronan, however,
ebook
Published October 21st 2014 by Siren Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Her Bear Protector, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Bear Protector

Nov 10, 2016 Jennifer rated it liked it
I liked the short and the characters only complaint is for being such a short short I think there was to much sex lol I know how can there be too much sex but this time there was 95 percent of the story was then stewing and 5 percent was actual story I'm all for hot dirty sex but give a good story too please I wanted more of the story which was really good
multitaskingmomma
Nov 11, 2014 multitaskingmomma rated it it was amazing
Original Blog Post: Blog Tour, eARC Review & Excerpt: Her Bear Protector by Doris O'Connor

My Review: 4.5 out of 5 Stars

From the minute Ronan Bernhard roars into Tina Snowdon’s sleepy village on his Harley, he inhabits her thoughts and dreams. The inked mountain rescue biker is a sex-on-legs hunk, and her knickers aren’t the only ones that melt in a flash at his wicked smile.

Ronan, however, keeps his distance and simply becomes another client of her cleaning firm, until the morning she turns
Angela Goodrich
For the most part, Her Bear Protector was a pretty good read. I liked how Ms. O’Connor has Tina inform the reader of the history between her and Ronan via her internal monologue while getting right into the action. There was no dragging out of the “reveal” as Tina learns that Ronan is a bear shifter almost immediately into the book’s beginning. And what a way to find out. The relief Tina felt after the shock of seeing all the blood and destruction is probably the only reason she didn’t run away ...more
Cocktails and Books
Nov 08, 2014 Cocktails and Books rated it it was amazing
Have I told you lately how much I love Doris O'Connor? Well, if I haven't, allow me to tell you now. I LOVE DORIS O'CONNOR!!! I thank Doris for my love of shifter books. The very first one I read was one of hers, and I haven't missed a single one since. Each new one becomes my favorite, and "Her Bear Protector" is no exception. It's hard to believe but it is even sexier than all of the others. I was ready to combust with each new, hot scene.

First, there is Ronan. How do I describe Ronan? He's a
Kristin Elyon
Nov 01, 2014 Kristin Elyon rated it it was amazing
Wow! I don’t know where to begin… This was an incredible story that I will re read over and over again!

Well, let’s talk about the first thing in the book. The cover. ‘Never judge a book by its cover’ Jeeze ignore whoever said that. The cover is just brilliant and so perfect for the story! Hot sexy Dom biker dude… sweet little subbie and a freaking bear! The cover alone could tell you about the story.

Now heed my warnings. You will need your own protection while reading this story because it is t
Daria
Nov 11, 2014 Daria rated it really liked it
Book Read and Reviewed for WeLoveKink

A new town, a new life a time to forget a past. That is what Tina has planned for herself. She cleaned houses for a living. She is getting into a routine and men really wasn't in the equation, the one male she could have been interested shined her on. As time pass Tina winds up cleaning house for him also.
Ronan is a bear shifter and protector of the town, and as soon as her scent hits his bear Ronan knows Tina is his m
Book Junky Girls
Oct 20, 2014 Book Junky Girls rated it really liked it
Tina has wanted the Harley riding sexy tatted man since the moment he drove into town, but he never seemed all that interested in her. 6 months later she's cleaning his house every week, but when she goes there this time everything is about to change.

Ronan has known she was his mate from the moment he got into town, but the job she knows nothing about keeps him from claiming her. But when she walks in on him injured she sees him as he really is, a bear shifter, and the bear will no longer hold
Tina
Oct 20, 2014 Tina rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014
I was gifted a copy of this book by the author.

A few weeks back I shared a photo I had seen of the model Scott King -
https://www.facebook.com/ScottKingModel - sitting astride a motorcycle showing off his fabulous body and ink, in Doris O'Connor and Raven McAllan's reader group. Next think I know Doris pipes up "That's the bear I needed for my new story" and ... a book was born.

Well what can I say? I loved it! Doris is very much one of my go-to writers when I am looking for something to read and
Tina
Nov 18, 2014 Tina rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014
I was gifted a copy of this book by the author.

A few weeks back I shared a photo I had seen of the model Scott King -

Nicole
Oct 21, 2014 Nicole rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Tina moved to the English countryside two years ago to start a new life. She bought a cleaning business and has made a name for herself. Six months ago she got a job to clean the house of the newest resident. She has spent that time having erotic dreams of him.

Ronan hired Tina to clean his house when he roared into town on his Harley six months ago. He has the need to protect Tina but keeps her at a distance despite his draw to her.

One morning that all changes when Tina shows up to his house and
LaVida Brisco - One Last Page Book Blog
This book was fantastic. Doris has a way of writing bear shifters that you can't help but fall in love and wish you had one (I know I do). Ronan is a protector who is also melt your panties hot. From the dirty talking Dom to the alpha male who does what he can to protect the village. He is sex personified. Tina is a sassy Sub who wants Ronan but is afraid to love him because of the job that he has as protector. Throw in a devious and lovable witch, a element of shifters that you may or may not ...more
Angie
Jan 23, 2015 Angie rated it it was amazing
I loved Ronan and Tina's story. Ronan knew the instant he met Tina they were mates, but he never pushed her. Tina found Ronan and she finally had to admit her feelings to herself and finally to Ronan.
Maggie Baumann
Feb 02, 2015 Maggie Baumann rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A must read!!

Doris O'Connor is a must read author and this is one of her best! I fell in love with these two characters and you will too! It is funny, heartbreaking, and of course so very hot!
Puna
Mar 24, 2016 Puna marked it as quit-no-way-another-day
DNF so no rating. Once he got all excited about leaving his "mark" i.e. bruises on her I stopped reading. Sorry but bruising is not hot & sexy, bruising is violence and NOT something I want to read about.
Alison
Feb 23, 2015 Alison rated it liked it
This veered between 3-4 stars for me. The story started and ended well, it just got a bit lost in the middle.

I felt we should have learned a little more about the hero and heroine too.
Amie
May 29, 2015 Amie rated it it was amazing
Great start to an awesome series. I really like Ronan & Tina's story. I couldn't put this book down once I got started. This is a quick read and the author gets right to the point.
Samantha
Nov 20, 2014 Samantha rated it liked it
This is the first book by Doris O'Connor I have read. I thought the story was good. Looking forward to the next in the series
Amy Miller
Sep 14, 2015 Amy Miller rated it it was amazing
Loved the idea of shifters and being "Protectors" Ronan and Tina's story was amazing. I love how they came together it was explosive.
Carolyn
Carolyn rated it really liked it
Jun 06, 2016
Chrannag
Chrannag rated it really liked it
Oct 10, 2016
Lisa Mancl
Lisa Mancl rated it it was amazing
Dec 20, 2014
Rhonda
Rhonda rated it it was amazing
Sep 07, 2015
Ravenna Tate
Ravenna Tate rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2015
Tami
Tami rated it liked it
Apr 27, 2016
Chelina Rae Logue
Chelina Rae Logue rated it it was amazing
May 05, 2015
Honor James
Honor James rated it it was amazing
Apr 08, 2015
Alexa
Alexa rated it really liked it
May 17, 2016
Maria
Maria rated it really liked it
Nov 20, 2014
D
D rated it liked it
Jun 02, 2015
Glutton for punishment would be a good description for Doris... at least that's what she hears on an almost daily basis when people find out that she has a brood of nine children, ranging from adult to toddler and lives happily in a far too small house, cluttered with children, pets, dust bunnies, and one very understanding and supportive husband. Domestic goddess she is not.

There is always someth
More about Doris O'Connor...

The Protectors (5 books)
  • The Witch's Protector (The Protectors, #2)
  • Her Lion Protector (The Protectors, #3)
  • The Vampire's Protector (The Protectors, #4)
  • Her Panther Protector (The Protectors, #5)