Start by marking “... and they are us (and they are us, #1)” as Want to Read:
... and they are us (and they are us, #1)

... and they are us (and they are us #1)

… and they are us

Found adrift and lifeless; on a collision course with Earth, the Imperial Daignault class Destroyer Rose of the Dawn, a damaged relic from an ancient and faded empire, may be all that stands between humanity and the remorseless scourge of the insectoid Creednax. Voracious and relentlessly, the Creednax consume everything in their path, including people, p
Published September 20th 2014

aaron watler
Nov 15, 2014 aaron watler rated it liked it
Reads like a fleshed out outline of a promising book.

good: easy quick read, cat character was interesting, initially sympathetic hero.
not so good: character development non existent, little bits of information like what we learn about the cats causing predator extinction were not really used for human characters. some of the 5 star reviews seem to be from buddies. lacking detail and time progression queues. I've read about 30 indie sci fire novels in the k last two years and this was on the weak
Ron Towery
Feb 05, 2015 Ron Towery rated it really liked it
A fun exciting adventure!

Although it's not hard core military sci-fi, ...they are us definitely is a good read. I'd classify it as a sci-fi fantasy of the Star Wars sort. A reluctant hero, a super intelligent blossoming teenage girl, a starship several thousand years old guided by an AI of the female persuasion, who desperately needs a human to captain said ship. Just read the book, it's fun, no doubt. Nuff said!
Danny L Walling
Jul 26, 2015 Danny L Walling rated it really liked it
Very Enjoyable Book

Some reviewers gave this book one and two stars, I think their reviews suck. Some didn't like it because under age main female character and the captain. They were soul mates and nothing was going to happen until she was of age. Good story line, with the right amount of technical jargon and battle scenes. Good ENJOYABLE reading and I hope book two is as good.
Michael Spencer
Nov 09, 2014 Michael Spencer rated it it was amazing
and they are us........

This book is is pure space opera, but EPIC space opera. First, it's a lot of fun, then it is exciting, and it's well written....but....mostly it's just plain fun. I had a really hard time putting it down for meals, etc.....so I know all of you action science fiction junkies will have a great time. I sincerely hope there is a sequel. Enjoy!
Sharyn Lynes
Jan 15, 2015 Sharyn Lynes rated it it was amazing
Very enjoyable!

This is a very entertaining book! A true space opera full of great characters, space battles and new worlds. Do not miss reading it!
Patrick L. Raynier
Oct 23, 2014 Patrick L. Raynier rated it it was amazing
Great read

space opera exellence. cannot wait for book 2. Loved the cats idea and what the kittens will develop into. Highly recommend.
RAYMOND B BRITAIN
Nov 10, 2014 RAYMOND B BRITAIN rated it it was amazing
Can't put down,

Had to finish. Started to read and just could not stop til the end. Would like to see how far this story can go .
Todd Roper
Dec 12, 2014 Todd Roper rated it really liked it
Very nice

I love a good, epic space yarn and ...and they are us fits the bill to a T. Keep up the good work!
MissPegasus
Nov 23, 2014 MissPegasus rated it it was amazing
EXCELLENT

A great winter read filled with constant action, mind blowing technology, and most importantly, hope and love. A definite must read!
unknown
Jan 20, 2015 unknown rated it it was amazing
Great Scott a fun read

Just a plain fun read. Simple,disable,engaging. I hope there will be more the series. Fun characters and an AI you have to love.
DAVID KOBAK
Dec 05, 2014 DAVID KOBAK rated it liked it
... and they are us.

A fun light space opera. A relaxing read. I'd read a sequel to get a little more plot development. A bit too much romantic distraction on a bridge for me.
mircea soima
mircea soima rated it it was amazing
Sep 05, 2015
Kenneth
Kenneth rated it liked it
Nov 18, 2014
Rae Gordon
Rae Gordon rated it it was amazing
Nov 26, 2014
steve feierabend
steve feierabend rated it liked it
Dec 26, 2014
Oren
Oren rated it really liked it
Aug 01, 2015
Christopher Rodgers
Christopher Rodgers rated it really liked it
Apr 09, 2016
Lars Michler
Lars Michler rated it it was amazing
Dec 14, 2014
William Evans
William Evans rated it it was amazing
Nov 30, 2014
Al
Al rated it it was amazing
Nov 21, 2014
Brad W Goodwin
Brad W Goodwin rated it really liked it
Sep 18, 2015
Cyrus
Cyrus rated it it was amazing
Aug 25, 2015
Mark  Clements
Mark Clements rated it really liked it
Nov 27, 2014
Michael L. Boller
Michael L. Boller rated it really liked it
Jul 08, 2015
Jim Rapae
Jim Rapae rated it liked it
Jan 18, 2015
Diana
Diana rated it really liked it
Oct 28, 2014
william d. adams
william d. adams rated it it was amazing
Dec 03, 2014
Lars Kristensen
Lars Kristensen rated it really liked it
May 17, 2016
Julie Welcheck
Julie Welcheck rated it it was amazing
May 03, 2015
coteof
coteof rated it it was amazing
Nov 15, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »

and they are us (2 books)
  • ...and they are us Homecoming (and they are us, #2)