Start by marking “One Year Love: Part One (One Year Love #1)” as Want to Read:
One Year Love: Part One (One Year Love #1)

One Year Love: Part One (One Year Love #1)

The first part of One Year Love, a four part series from Amazon bestselling author Devon Hartford.

River Freeman is still heartbroken long after the man she thought was her one true love mysteriously walked out of her life. Deep down, she knows she’s not over him. She does her best to distract herself from her pain by focusing on paying her bills and finishing her associat
113 pages
Published October 21st 2014 by Devon Hartford

To ask other readers questions about One Year Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Year Love

Michelle
Jan 05, 2015 Michelle rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own, author-arc
Another great hook in a book by the awesomeness that is Devon Hartford. What a way to have a couple meet, but by crashing into each other! Then the friction between them.....DAMN!! Can't wait to read book 2!
Morilyn
Fresh, fun read. Definitely caught my imagination - looking forward to the next three parts to this story
Erin Brooks
Temporary love

River is a girl who . . .

Drakken is a guy who has what he wants

When they meet, there's . . . a spark of. . .

Will they be together or will he leave her broken hearted??

Enjoy!!
Nov 04, 2014 Jennifer rated it really liked it
So in this book we meet River who works at a hotel spa as a masseuse. You get the feeling from the beginning of the book that she is dealing with some man issues but you don't know what yet. She is on her way to work one morning and gets nearly ran off the road and almost hits a woman. When she arrives at work she sees the car that nearly ran her off the road. Then she learns that she has to give him a massage. He turns out to be a complete jerk and River kicks him out of her room. He comes back ...more
Lindsey Melia
Oct 25, 2014 Lindsey Melia rated it it was amazing
This book was H.O.T!!!! Okay so its short, BUT its part one in a four part story. And all I can say to that is HELL YEAH more Drakken. OMG he is my new BBF for sure. That accent.... Oh sweet baby Jesus I was melting reading him 'saying' things.

River is a masseuse. This is were she meets Drakken. Well.....actually she 'Meets' him before that, she just doesn't know it yet. But you'll see how. And as soon as she see's him she's having to wipe the drool off her face. But it is so not one sided. Drak
Gloria Herrera
Nov 02, 2014 Gloria Herrera rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In usual Devon Hartford fashion, you will find this book not only full of love's complexities, but also very amusing. Our author has a way with words and knows how present dialogue fitting to each of his characters' personalities.

I found River young and innocent. Although she is very independent, she also is a young woman recovering from a horrible break-up with ex douchebag boyfriend. She is so vulnerable and lonely, you cannot help but feel for her. As she tries to move on with her life, she s
Gloria Herrera
Nov 02, 2014 Gloria Herrera rated it it was amazing

Hayley
Oct 30, 2014 Hayley rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have a new favourite word SHIZZZ

Devon has done it again he has made me laugh yet wonder what the hell is happening.
This series is about a girl named River who works as a masseuse and one morning whilst seemingly having a bad start to her day she is nearly run off the road by a Lamborghini and nearly killing a lady at a bus stop things seem to go from bad to worse.
River is at work when a very handsome Drakken enters without an appointment expecting River to massage him, River tries to explain
Hayley
Oct 18, 2014 Hayley rated it it was amazing
I have a new favourite word SHIZZZ

Mel Bushell
Oct 18, 2014 Mel Bushell rated it it was amazing
Well. What can I say!! Just been gifted a copy of this by my favourite author, Devon Hartford, and am chomping at the bit for the next instalment. Ladies and gents you will not be disappointed.

River, a recently heart-broken masseuse will hopefully begin to live and love again when she meets and encounters some steamy massage sessions with a new visitor to the hotel she works at...

Dark and mysterious Lamborghini owner Drakken, who nearly killed River with his erratic driving, has now taken up re
nounoumie
Oct 23, 2014 nounoumie rated it it was amazing
well, this was a beautiful story ! It was so good - is good- to read a book that's written so fluend, so visual ( yes, Drakken - hello new bookboyfriend ! - is burned on my eyes and in my mind ) and so so funny too ! I had to show my husband the massage scene with the nasal view after a laughter fit ! Anyway, This is Devon is top form.
Although the style and cursive words did remind me a bit of the Samantha Smith series, this is so much better , I would even say more mature. You don't have to wa
Oct 26, 2014 Sarah rated it it was amazing
This book has you hooked from the first page, I kept reading for more installs of Drakken. A light hearted read which was perfect after a busy week. I'm not sure where River and Drakken are going but I'm looking forward to finding out more next week. I'm seriously intrigued to know where Mr. Hottie Mcjogs features in all of this and what trouble Cage is going to cause! What we know to date is River and Drakken have a mutual attraction that allows them to see deep into each others soles but also ...more
Terry-anne Constable
Oct 22, 2014 Terry-anne Constable rated it it was amazing
Awesome, love Drakken (two k's one e ! ) can't wait for next part
One year love is the usually addictive read from Devon Hartford, it's quirky and funny from the beginning and has you hooked till the end of part one, Drakken is, well, I want to say adorable, but it's not quite right - big dark teddy bear, is better I think well for River anyway, no manly big dark ready! (ahem I mean teddy) bear better describes him with a big touch of naughtiness lol sure he will be cheering up River throughout
Saskia 'follow my shoes' Smith
WHOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Devon does it again! another fantastic read! Great story line, great plot, top characters i love everything about this book. Its an easy to follow storyline, it has the right amount of emotion and situations going on that it keeps the reader reading and wanting more!!! What is fab about this book is that Devon took a risk and write something so different to his other books, and its paid off! This is one of my favourite reads so far, I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT INSTALMENT. ...more
Lisa Miller
Dec 07, 2014 Lisa Miller rated it it was amazing
Devon has done it again by giving us Drakken and River. River is ran off the road by this crazy driver in a red sports car, later that day while at work, she meets a hot guy, who turns out to be the crazy driver, who doesn't speak English very well. I could tell you everything that happens, but that wouldn't be fun for you, so if you haven't already purchased it then go do it now. I have read all of Devon' s books so far, they are all great. I just want to say to Devon, that I love your books ...more
Aleksandra Branka
1 year love

I'm big fan of Devon. It started with story o Samantha followed with Victory and now is River.
I really enjoy his take on young female characters. There is something... something about their thoughts, inner dialogue that pulls me. Young male characters, too. It's just a joy to read it. That's what reading a book should be. Joy, and it is with this story of young, struggling River.
Just read it and immerse yourself with characters in this book and enJOY.
Carole
Jan 01, 2015 Carole rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Okay, let me say this hooked me from the start.
I knew that this was a 4 part series so I waited until
all 4 were issued and read through them in one day.

I had enjoyed Devon's Victory Run series, but this one took me
by surprise.

Devon has a way of describing the characters, plus the steamy
scenes are off the chart. Add in some great humour and interesting
characters and plot development - This is what you get with this series.

I will reread this series again !
Michele Mckenzie
Oct 28, 2014 Michele Mckenzie rated it it was amazing
What can I say about this book other than Devon has done it again!!!

If you liked Christos. Loved Kellan. Then you will freak about Drakken!

Sorry Christos, Kellan and everyone else but Drakken has taken over as my next Book boyfriend.

He's ripped. He's got tattoos and an awesome accent that will make you drool!

Can't wait for more Drakken
Michelle
Oct 22, 2014 Michelle rated it it was amazing
I'm so excited to be a BETA reader for my FAVORITE Male author, Devon Hartford!!!

One Year Love is another sexy story from Devon. River is funny and not afraid to tell you what she thinks.. Drakken is HOT, tall and all kinds of sexy!!! Did I mention there is a very sexy massage scene? Can't wait to see where this love story takes us.
Paul Triegaardt
Nov 05, 2014 Paul Triegaardt rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As per usual Devon never disappoints. I really enjoy Drakkens limited spoken English and how his use of English vocabulary often made me chuckle. Foreshadowing allows the reader to be intrigued from the get go as to what terrible secret Drakken is hiding. Rivers empathy is evident from her first encounter with Drakken.
Dhamiera Johnson
May 06, 2015 Dhamiera Johnson rated it really liked it
Devon Hartford is a wonderful author and I've read a lot of his books, but this one has me a little confused. I know that it's part of a series, but I expected a little more development of the story between River and Drakken than what I got. Maybe I'm just anxious. It's good, just not enough detail for me. On to book 2!
Nicki Hewitt-hart
Oct 31, 2014 Nicki Hewitt-hart rated it it was amazing
Cracked it once again Mr Hartford!
I CAN NOT WAIT for more River and Drakken.
The next hot instalment can't come soon enough.
Part two now complete. I'm officially biting my fingers nails off now. River and Drakken seriously need to catch a break.
Debbie Hastie
Oct 17, 2014 Debbie Hastie rated it it was amazing
It's another brilliant book by Devon. The story line sucks you in right from the start, Hot guys, gorgeous girl, has all the good stuff, but as usual Devon always adds a little extra. Bring on the next book.
Sharla Metheny-ybanez
Oct 24, 2014 Sharla Metheny-ybanez rated it it was amazing
Devon never dissapointes! Drakken and River are hot, steamy and intriguing! River is a young, 23 year old; and she's recovering from heartbreak when a racy Drakken roars into her life!!! He's a mystery she's wanting to unravel; will he reveal his inner demons? This page turner is a MUST!
Brittany Wendtland
Nov 22, 2014 Brittany Wendtland rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! I love Devon's writing style. He always has me laughing out loud! I also like how he goes into great detail with his characters. The sex scenes are hot. Devon never disappoints! He is a one-click author for me, his books come out and I devour them! Way to go Devon another 5 stars!
Leighanne Cooper nottingham
4 stars

I'm still not sure about this series..... I love Devon Hartford's writing so I'm sticking with it .....I will say it's very funny.. I love the River character so far..
Ashley
Nov 01, 2014 Ashley rated it it was amazing
This book was so sexy! I love Russian heroes and this Russian was hot as hell! Can't wait for the next installment!!!
Claire Potterton
Another awesome Devon read. Loving River and Drakker, can't wait for the next installment. Sexy, funny and intriguing!
Patti
Jan 27, 2016 Patti rated it it was amazing
Devon has really hit a grand slam with this one. I was hooked within the first page the minute River dropped her mascara. I can't wait for the next one.
Paul Triegaardt
Oct 24, 2014 Paul Triegaardt rated it it was amazing
Devon once again you've got me waiting, anxiously for part two. Drakken a new name to a character I can't wait to find out more about.
Brilliantly written as per usual.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Micah, The Fierce Takes On Emma, The Brave (Micah & Emma, #1)
  • Summer Star (Blue Phoenix, #1.5)
  • Destructive (Deadly Love, #1)
  • The House (Tales from the House, #1)
  • The Teaser (The Vamp Experience, #1)
  • Club Nova Vol. 1 (Brad Grayson)
  • Saving Kenna (Indulging, #3)
  • Earth & Sky
  • Hidden Scars
  • Beautifully Used (The Beaumont Brothers, #2)
  • Pixie Dust (Karli Lane, #1)
  • An Experiment with Werewolves, Part 1
  • Lust (Immortal Shadows Trilogy #1)
  • Accepting the Moon (Moonrising #1)
  • 39 & Holding
  • Unleashed Desires (Bad Boy Fighter, #1)
  • Shared By The Dragon Clan: Part One
  • Hot Mess (Tragic Love #1)

One Year Love (4 books)
  • One Year Love: Part Two (One Year Love #2)
  • One Year Love: Part Three (One Year Love #3)
  • One Year Love: Part Four (One Year Love #4)