Start by marking “Kill Me, Kiss Me, Volume 1” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Kill Me, Kiss Me, Volu...

Lee Young You

Kill Me, Kiss Me, Volume 1 (Kill Me, Kiss Me #1)

3.74 of 5 stars 3.74  ·  rating details  ·  811 ratings  ·  27 reviews
When Tae Yeon finds out that her favorite idol is attending the same school as her identical cousin Jung-Woo, she immediately devises a plan to get her man. Tae Yeon will dress as a boy and attend her cousin's school, while Jung-Woo will dress as a girl.
Hardcover
Published February 1st 2004 by Turtleback Books (first published 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Kill Me, Kiss Me, Volume 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kill Me, Kiss Me, Volume 1

Kitty Holmes
[Reseña Global 5/5]

K2 es un manhwa raro, con una trama y personajes con los que es imposible identificarse y un dibujo muy flojo. Tampoco es que sea la peor historia del mundo, algunos capítulos están entretenidillos, y la primera historia (esa que no tiene relevancia en la trama principal) me pareció simpática, pero personalmente creo que lo único peor que que algo no te guste, es que te deje indiferente. Y así es como me ha dejado K2.

Únicamente lo recomiendo para los fans de manhwa "abiertos d
Serena
When Tae finds out that the model Kun goes to her look alike male cousin Jung-Woo's school, she conveniences him to switch places with her for a week to meet him. So begins their cross dressing, and when Tae meets Kun it's only after his best friend Ga-Woon beats her up. Tae finds herself unexpectedly up against Jung-Woo's unpopularity, and gangs, and what's more Kun and Ga-Woon may be falling for a her they think is a he, until Kun spots Jung-Woo in a dress (whose side of things would have been ...more
Starbubbles
Jessica(WonderlandReviews)
Holly Letson
TaeYeon is in love with the well-known male magazine model, Kun Kang. Or, at least, her huge celebrity crush makes her thing she is. So, when she hears that Kun attends the same school as her identical cousin, Jun-Woo, she is willing to give him whatever it takes to get him to switch places with her so that she can be close to her beloved Kun.
But, up close, Kun is different than the man she imagined. Also, she is thrown into the middle of her cousin's life "teenage delinquient" lifestyle. So,
Yoonmee
Cousins Tae Yeon and Jung-Woo look exactly alike, so when Tae Yeon discovers her favorite teen idol and crush Kun Kang goes to the same high school as Jung-Woo, she convinces him to switch places with her in an effort to get closer to Kun. But when Tae Yeon arrives at Jung-Woo’s high school, she is in for more than she bargained for! Apparently Jung-Woo has made an enemy of Ga-Woon, agang leader within the school and Tae Yeon is forced to either fight for her life or join the gang, all while try ...more
Echo
I didn't think the story was very good, but I've read far, far worse, and I liked the art style. The story seemed pretty contrived, which I feel silly for saying because that's probably true of manga I've read that I liked much better. But, for example, at the very beginning, the main character is describing her younger male character. She says that he looks just like her, then goes on to say that he even has her mannerisms and everything. First of all, that goes beyond my suspension of disbelie ...more
Katie
This review is for the first volume only.

Kill Me, Kiss Me is an enjoyable manga to read. Like many shoujo manga it starts off with a young girl that wants to get closer to the idol/boy that she likes. She switches places with her cousin who happens to look just like her in order to go to the same school as her idol. There she meets not only her idol but his annoying best friend that she ends up spending a lot of time with.

In the end she has to decide whether or not she wants the brash punk or t
Alexandra
Jumpy storyline, shallow dialog, and not enough backstory.
Vanessa Martinez
very cute but hard to follow who is who.
Cinward
Loved this book, first read it when I borrowed it, then bought my own copy.

The names took me a bit to get used to, I'd read Japanese manga before, and was sued to those names, but had never come across Korean names before.

Thes story is funny and silly at times, and the fight scenes are good too. ^_^
Kelly
Of course, these stories tend to be predictable and the dialogue a bit cheesy/out-dated but I just love them. I'm a sucker for character(s) cross-dressing. The gender-bending is hilarious.
Wee!wawaLAA!!!
Gender bender~
I remember the plot line, but this is the 1st part of the series. It focuses around the two twins, and well, really REALLY weird things happen when they switch places. :)
Rose Dawson
Tato manga mě hned od začátku dostala.Příběh byl originální a hlavně takový školní ze života,takže žádné fantasy,ale moc se mi to líbilo.Těším se na další pokračování.
April
There was nothing too shocking or groundbreaking here, but it was an enjoyable read with lots of gender bending and a nice flashback at the end
Ericka annamarie
all you need to know- identical cousins, one male, one female, they switch places and funny,romantic,angsty times happen and it is all awesome!
GiraffeAndy
Moje první manwha...občas to bylo trochu zmatečné, ale jinak krásná kresba i fajn příběh, moc mě to bavilo. Na odreagování super! =))
Yumeno Katrin
Včerejší (re)reading celé série. Druhý a třetí díl čtený anglicky na netu, pátý díl čtený stejně jako předchozí jmenované poprvé.
Kayla Jackson
Very interesting. A little bizarre. I don't quite understand the fascination with cross dressing but overall a cute storyline.
Shannon (Twilight Sleep)
By far the best manwha I've read, and definitely in the top 20 manga I've read. Very awesome and intriguing story.
Rae Parker
Kill me Kiss me was a good book, I liked it a lot and it was very interesting I want to read the rest of the books.
Alicia
Apr 18, 2009 Alicia rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: girls
Shelves: manga
This book was a lot of fun and the art is beautiful. I really enjoyed these look alike cousins.
Adelexo
... protože se mi děsně pletlo, jestli je to ten její bratránek nebo ona sama.
Sophie
Read all of this manhwea (korean manga) series. Awesome and exciting
Vendea
Skvělé téma, krásná oddychovka na hodinku. Moc hezoučká kresba.
Lucille
Cute. I like the art, but the story was so-so.
Denisa
Another rating: 9/10 (for whole series!)
Elle
Elle marked it as to-read
May 22, 2015
  • Juvenile Orion, Volume 1
  • Pita Ten, Vol. 03
  • Dragon Knights, Volume 4
  • I.N.V.U., Volume 3
  • D.N.Angel, Vol. 4 (D.N.Angel, #4)
  • Princess Ai: Ultimate Edition
Lee Young You (이영유, too spelled Lee Young-you or sometimes Yong-yu Yi) is a female creator of Korean manhwa. Her Zodiac sign is Aries and her blood type is AB.
More about Lee Young You...

Kill Me, Kiss Me (5 books)
  • Kill Me, Kiss Me Volume 2 (Kill Me, Kiss Me, #2)
  • Kill Me, Kiss Me Volume 3 (Kill Me, Kiss Me, #3)
  • Kill Me, Kiss Me Volume 4 (Kill Me, Kiss Me, #4)
  • Kill Me, Kiss Me Volume 5 (Kill Me, Kiss Me, #5)
Kill Me, Kiss Me Volume 2 (Kill Me, Kiss Me, #2) Kill Me, Kiss Me Volume 3 (Kill Me, Kiss Me, #3) Kill Me, Kiss Me Volume 4 (Kill Me, Kiss Me, #4) Kill Me, Kiss Me Volume 5 (Kill Me, Kiss Me, #5) Moon Boy Volume 1 (Moon Boy, #1)