Start by marking “Falling for Her Navy SEAL...Again (Calendar Men, #10)” as Want to Read:
Falling for Her Navy SEAL...Again (Calendar Men, #10)

Falling for Her Navy SEAL...Again (Calendar Men #10)

Injured during his last mission, Navy SEAL Matt Hunt is ready to face an even bigger mission: picking up where he’d left off with his best friend’s sister….

Except Jenesi isn’t that forgiving. Prim and conservative, Jenesi knows what she wants and that is to make sure she doesn’t make a fool of herself with Matt again.

But when this Navy SEAL is determined to claim her as hi
ebook
Published October 1st 2014 by Decadent Publishing Company, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Falling for Her Navy SEAL...Again, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falling for Her Navy SEAL...Again

Lucy Felthouse
Sep 22, 2016 Lucy Felthouse rated it really liked it
Falling for her Navy SEAL... Again by Clarissa Yip is a great second-chance romance. It tells the story of Navy SEAL Matt Hunt, who's been injured on a mission so is currently on R&R. While at home, he bumps into Jenesi, who is both his best friend's sister, and the girl he has the hots for. Last time they saw each other, something happened between them, and then Matt had to leave.

Jenesi, determined not to let Matt make a fool of her again, tries to keep him at arm's length. But Matt's equal
Laura Hannaway
Oct 08, 2014 Laura Hannaway rated it really liked it
Synopsis:

But when this Navy SEAL is determined to claim her as his, she questions his true motives. Is he looking for a fling or a walk down to forever? Can she trust him not to l
PelicanFreak
Oct 30, 2014 PelicanFreak rated it really liked it
In the opening of this book, there is the casual exchange of the banter that goes on between besties. I appreciate the setting because it manages to paint a clear picture of their lives and surroundings while bringing me up to speed on their current situations and feelings. I am also led to predict the gist of the story and my predictions are later proven right. To be fair, I read a lot and predict everything so I wouldn’t hold this against the writer.

I found the characters to be well developed
Cheryl Sanders
Dec 18, 2014 Cheryl Sanders rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Navy SEAL, Matthew Hunt, has been best friends with Jenesi and her brother Jared since they were little kids. When he was home the last time Jenesi made it clear that she wanted more than just friendship. That scared him, so he ran. Now he's back and ready to give her what she wants but is he too late?

I love a good SEAL romance and this definitely qualifies. When a SEAL falls for that one woman that completes the life he didn't know was incomplete, it's a beautiful and fun thing to watch. Matth
Nanee Mcgee
Oct 11, 2014 Nanee Mcgee rated it really liked it

I thought this story was sweet and loving all in one. Navy Seal Matt Hunt can't forget his best friend's sister Jenesi, when he comes home on leave after being injured he can't help but seek her out. Jenesi's emotions are all out of whack when Matt comes back into her life, she always loved him but when he left after turning her down she wants to forget about him. Love their chemsitry...wow! Love their getting to know each other again stage, their hot kisses and so much more. This story sure is
Sassy Moms Say Read Romance
Thanks again to Decadent Publishing and Clarissa Yip for feeding a reading addiction. Authors and publishers like you are what keeps this blog running. Thanks for keeping us going!

The title alone caught my attention and was an instant yes that I would review it, never-mind that I have read and reviewed all the others in this series. Then the cover....whoa! This character is one that caught my attention!

I have been trying to figure out how to review this for a few days now and I am still at a lo
Kerry
Dec 31, 2014 Kerry rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
Friends to lovers...my favorite trope!!! Jenesi & Matt grew up together and tried for a relationship once before...will it work this time?

I loved this fabulously hot read, it had all my favs...friends to lovers, best friend's little sister, hot Navy Seal, & enough sweaty-dirty-hot-heavy lovin' I could ask for in a great book. I was so engrossed that I read it all in one sitting.

I also got quite a chuckle out of all the single women in town hitting the spa when they learned that Matt was
Mary Pitre
Nov 29, 2014 Mary Pitre rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Navy Seal

This is a excellent love story between two people would grew up together and had feelings for each other but we're afraid to give into sharing them until later in their future.
Shannon Zak
Shannon Zak rated it it was amazing
Dec 12, 2014
Sarah rated it it was amazing
Oct 13, 2014
Fayedecouck
Fayedecouck rated it really liked it
Apr 30, 2016
Elaine G
Elaine G rated it really liked it
Jun 23, 2016
Tet
Tet rated it it was amazing
Oct 13, 2014
Dory Mojica
Dory Mojica rated it really liked it
Oct 19, 2014
Anastasia
Anastasia rated it really liked it
Nov 19, 2014
Danielle
Danielle rated it really liked it
Oct 12, 2014
Vnessaguilar
Vnessaguilar rated it did not like it
Oct 05, 2014
Tracy
Tracy rated it really liked it
Oct 16, 2014
Fayedecouck
Fayedecouck rated it really liked it
Apr 26, 2016
Selena Jml
Selena Jml rated it liked it
Mar 18, 2016
Sheryl
Sheryl rated it really liked it
Sep 30, 2014
Samantha Kiesling
Samantha Kiesling rated it it was amazing
May 18, 2016
Krystal
Krystal rated it really liked it
Apr 02, 2016
Decadent Publishing LLC
Decadent Publishing LLC rated it it was amazing
Sep 23, 2014
Jane Wakely
Jane Wakely rated it really liked it
Oct 05, 2014
Ella
Ella rated it it was amazing
Apr 05, 2015
Kathy014
Kathy014 rated it really liked it
Nov 07, 2014
Simone
Simone rated it really liked it
Oct 03, 2014
Feli Ann
Feli Ann rated it really liked it
Apr 13, 2016
Decadent Publishing LLC
Decadent Publishing LLC rated it it was amazing
Dec 22, 2014

Calendar Men (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Outback Dirty (Calendar Men, #1)
  • February Lover (Calendar Men, #2)
  • Seducing Helena (Calendar Men, #3)
  • Frontier Inferno (Calendar Men, #4)
  • Shockwave (Calendar Men, #5)
  • The Other Brother (Calendar Men, #6)
  • The Letter (Calendar Men, #7)
  • Burning Love (Calendar Men, #8)
  • A Model Hero (Calendar Men, #9)
  • Thankful For You (Calendar Men, #11)