Start by marking “Pregnant by the Sheikh (The Billionaire's of Blackcastle #3)” as Want to Read:
Pregnant by the Sheikh (The Billionaire's of Blackcastle #3)

Pregnant by the Sheikh (The Billionaires of Blackcastle #3)

The sheikh bargains for an heir in this story by USA TODAY bestselling author Olivia Gates

At first sight, Sheikh Numair Al Aswad's lethal sensuality overwhelms Princess Jenan Aal Ghamdi. And when he rescues her from an arranged marriage, he has a shocking price…an heir! Though logic screams no, her body and soul burn for him.

Numair has come from the darkest of pasts to e
Published March 3rd 2015 by Harlequin (first published March 1st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Pregnant by the Sheikh, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pregnant by the Sheikh

Jennie -  Webbweaver Reviews
I love a good sheikh book and no-one ( and I do mean no-one) can write them better than Olivia Gates.
Pregnant By The Sheikh has all the hallmarks of a fabulous romance. Both hero and heroine are great characters. I always enjoy Olivia's heroines because they are strong, educated and just fabulous women. This book was no exception.
Great story, wonderful larger than life characters, steamy love scenes, can't ask for anything else!
Ayat Wahby
Feb 15, 2015 Ayat Wahby rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Any book written by Olivia Gates "specially any Sheikh hero" is unusually HOT!!!. I enjoyed this book very much as the creating of both characters was enriched by both being strong not weak. Numair was introduced as the toughest & oldest of the BC group but turned out the most vulnerable, which indicates how Olivia has been building anticipation in the 1st 2 novels of the series. Throughout the progress between the Numair & Jenan, you can touch passion, compassion & eagerness to conn ...more
Tanya Mayes
Feb 12, 2015 Tanya Mayes rated it it was amazing
Shelves: harlequin-desire
I was given this book as an ARC for an hones review.

All I can say is I absolutely LOVE THIS BOOK and it is a must read the author did her thing with this one. If I could give it more stars I would. Throughout the series it was something about Numair that I just had to know his story. One he is a powerful & deadly man and a sheikh (my favorite). In this book you can really see how lethal he is and you learn the sadness of his past. You learn it takes a strong woman with a given heart Jenan to
Tanya Mayes
Feb 12, 2015 Tanya Mayes rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: harlequin-desire
I was given this book as an ARC for an hones review.

Lisa Weaver
Feb 25, 2015 Lisa Weaver rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“Pregnant by the Sheikh”, the latest novel in Olivia Gates’ captivating “The Billionaires of Black Castle” series is a riveting word tapestry of sensuality and seduction. It is impossible not to get caught up in this enthralling story as Sheikh Numair Al Aswad (yes, he’s as hot as his name sounds!) rescues lovely Princess Jenan Aal Ghamdi from an arranged marriage. You’re certain to get caught up in Ms. Gates’ enigmatic hero (and sexy….I did mention sexy, right?) as he overcomes his dark past. ...more
Penney
Sep 03, 2016 Penney rated it it was amazing

I absolutely love this book, the characters were great, I love how it turn out in the end, I love this series and highly recommend reading it, very well written, I'm looking forward to many more from Olivia Gates.
Donnelle
Jun 07, 2015 Donnelle rated it it was amazing
When considering the offerings from Harlequin's stable of authors, I've long thought that Olivia Gates' work packs the most heat and emotional punch, and that was confirmed for me yet again with this book.

The synopsis and many of the other reviews contain all of the pertinent details about the plot, so I'll focus more on the characters and the impact of their relationship.

Jenan is a pretty wonderful heroine: she's fierce and bucks tradition, valuing instead the ability to educate herself and t
Amelia
Mar 01, 2015 Amelia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
From lavish wealth to uncontrollable passion, the compelling sheikh romances created by Olivia Gates are truly original in every way. With very spirited characters and an abundance of emotional issues, the stories by this very gifted author always take imagination to new heights. The Billionaires of Black Castle series has only gotten better with each release, and the third book drew me in and never let go until the very last word. PREGNANT BY THE SHEIKH is breathtakingly romantic.

Even though s
jo_t
Feb 25, 2015 jo_t rated it it was amazing
Passion and unexpected love undermine the best laid plans. Pregnant by the Sheikh starts as any romantic story. What makes it stand out is Olivia Gates's talent to show the strongly emotional inner nature of the main characters, Jenan and Numair. She has a unique way to draw in her character's emotive turmoil while putting them through the best sex ever.

Jenan, a self-sufficient princess, who is avoiding forfeiting her freedom to a husband for the second time. Ironically to save her sisters' futu
Judyrudy
Mar 01, 2015 Judyrudy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Pregnant by the Sheikh is Olivia Gates’ third book in the Billionaires of Black Castle series. I have to say no one writes a better story about Sheikh’s than Olivia Gates. This character type is her strength and she definitely doesn’t disappoint with this book. From the outset, one can feel the strength of Numair’s character. He has grown-up in a life that only a few have encountered. Only his partners in Black Castle Enterprises know what he has endured. Then, to top it off with a memory that ...more
Aayesha Khatri
Jul 10, 2015 Aayesha Khatri rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: couldnt-finish
Not a virgin heroine, not for me.
Deborah
Apr 13, 2015 Deborah rated it it was amazing
There's nothing like reading a HEA. Jen and Numair must overcome dark secrets and past hurts. Will Numair's most coveted past be too much for his true love? This is a love story worthy of reading.
L.M. Gonzalez
Oct 31, 2015 L.M. Gonzalez rated it it was amazing
The attraction between Jenan and Numair is immediate and so was the way this book PREGNANT BY THE SHEIKH by Olivia Gates held me in its grip from the first page. How can you not continue reading after an opening like this: It never failed. Every time she looked at him, hell, every time she thought of him, nausea overpowered her. It was a testament to her self-control that she hadn't thrown up all over him yet. Surely, the heroine isn't talking about the hero. She's not. When the hero, Numair, ...more
Joy
Jul 01, 2015 Joy rated it it was amazing
Numair is everything an alpha male hero should be. This is how you write one, and this is what a fairytale romance that takes you away from this world and into the depths of passionate magic should be like. I adore anything Olivia Gates writes, and she keeps surprising me by giving me even better heroes and better love stories each time. Can't recommend this book and the whole The Billionaires of Black Castle series enough.
H.L. Laffin
Jan 13, 2016 H.L. Laffin rated it it was amazing
I love how this story was thought out. I love how Jenan thought by being rescued from one marriage was going to be the best rescue, but turned into a trickery ordeal. Numair was only thinking of his legacy and yet when he married the woman to secure it, he found out that family and his family was all that was truly important. Great BOOK!!!
Laurie Gyd
Mar 02, 2015 Laurie Gyd rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
very good

This story was very good-loved seeing the different countries from the writers eyes. I liked the two main characters in this story. They both had family issues that directly impacted their lives. Neither had planned on the others instant attraction almost mesmerizing the other. Enjoyed
Cheri D Mendenhall
Very good

I liked this book, with all of the unanswered threads in this series, makes me want to read them all. This is the first one I've been read. I will the first two and I can't wait for the next one.
Miranda Owen
Feb 24, 2015 Miranda Owen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As always - fab, sexy hero who treats the heroine w/ respect. Lots of passion, not too much drama. Look forward to next in the "Billionaires of Black Castle" series.

Harlequin Books
"The attraction between Numair and Jenan burns bright. They are so immersed in passion that any plans for revenge fall away as the leader of Black Castle Enterprises discovers the meaning of love and life" (RT Book Reviews, 4 stars).

Miniseries: The Billionaires of Black Castle
Shannon Shields
Olivia Gates has done it again. This book was, in my opinion, a heart stopper. Great!
Amanda
Feb 05, 2016 Amanda rated it it was amazing
Shelves: harlequin-desire

I devour sheikh books. There is something magnetic about a tall, dark and broody sheikh tamed by a strong woman in an exotic locale as backdrop, which makes for an interesting read. Pregnant by the Sheikh by Olivia Gates is a good, solid book. I found the characters to be well-drawn out and their back-stories moving. Ms. Gates talent shines in this sexy story. Numair and Jenan’s journey towards their happy ever after will win you over. Overall, Pregnant by the Sheikh is a deeply emotional yet el
Chelsea R Ortiz-Gonzalez
Nov 02, 2016 Chelsea R Ortiz-Gonzalez rated it it was amazing
This book was so amazingly wonderful in my opinion it should be illegal. Even then I would read it over and over again. There is nothing sexier than a man who dominates you just so he can give every pleasure imaginable to you before even thinking of his own. And that is the type of man Numair is. Will be purchasing this book in order to read it whenever I feel the need.
Tolu
Feb 11, 2015 Tolu rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
There really should be a rating in the negatives. Some books are that bad. This is one of them.
Ada
Jun 07, 2015 Ada rated it really liked it
Estos hombres me derriten
Trudy Miner
Feb 14, 2016 Trudy Miner rated it really liked it
Princess Jenan Aal Ghamdi was at her engagement party to Hassan Aal Ghaanem, a man as old as her father that she is forced to marry in order to save her country. Absolutely despising the man, Jenan hid in the corner of the NYC ballroom when "the most magnificent male she ever laid eyes on entered the room." He was none other than Sheikh Numair Al Aswad of Black Castle Enterprises who was originally from a neighboring kingdom. One look was all it took and soon the two were slipping out of a side ...more
Bonnie
Sep 14, 2015 Bonnie rated it really liked it
Pregnant By The Sheikh by Olivia Gates. Sheikh Numair Al Aswad's has come to the country to claim his rights to the throne. When Numair was small and he was in a boat with his father, his father fell overboard and drowned. Numair had a very very rough life after that. He has lots of scars to show for it. He rescues Princess Jenan Aal Ghamci from an arranged marriage to a much older man. In a way Numair was using Jenan. They found true love while being together. Jenan learns about his past and ...more
Monica
Jul 08, 2015 Monica rated it liked it
This book was...easy peasy?? Enjoyable, yes. A little TOO sticky for me, yes, but I still liked it. I finished it in 2 hours. Moving on.
Tigger
Tigger rated it really liked it
Mar 30, 2015
Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Jul 13, 2015
LaJeana
LaJeana rated it it was amazing
Jul 20, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Dec 22, 2015 05:05AM
  • One Dance with the Sheikh (Dynasties: The Kincaids #5)
  • All Grown Up (Men Of Wolff Mountain #5)
  • A Tangled Affair (The Pearl House #2)
  • An Outrageous Proposal
  • In Bed with the Opposition (Texas Cattleman's Club: The Showdown #6)
  • Behind Boardroom Doors (Dynasties: The Kincaids #3)
  • Behind Palace Doors (Hollywood, #3)
  • Canyon / Hidden Pleasures
  • On the Verge of I Do (Dynasties: The Kincaids #4)
  • For the Sake of Their Son (The Alpha Brotherhood, #5)
  • What Happens in Charleston... (Dynasties: The Kincaids #2)
  • The Secret Heir of Sunset Ranch (The Slades of Sunset Ranch, #3)
  • Calling All the Shots
  • Heir to a Desert Legacy
  • The Sheikh's Prize (A Bride For A Billionaire #2)
  • The Return of the Sheikh
  • How to Seduce a Billionaire (Duke Brothers #3)

The Billionaires of Blackcastle (6 books)
  • From Enemy's Daughter to Expectant Bride (The Billionaire's of Blackcastle #1)
  • Scandalously Expecting His Child (The Billionaire's of Blackcastle #2)
  • Claiming His Secret Son (The Billionaires of Blackcastle #4)
  • Billionaire Boss, M.D. (The Billionaires of Blackcastle #5)
  • His Pregnant Christmas Bride (The Billionaires of Blackcastle #6)