Start by marking “Exile (Star Force, #11)” as Want to Read:
Exile (Star Force, #11)

Exile (Star Force #11)

4.21  ·  Rating Details ·  1,055 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
Lost and cut off from Earth, the crew of the starship Valiant seeks a way home.

In the eleventh book of the Star Force series Cody Riggs collides with the overwhelming power of the Ancients. They fly incomprehensible ships and consider humans to be curiosities.

Caught between ghosts of the past and demons of the present, Cody is abandoned by everyone. His girl, his crew, a
Published September 20th 2014 by Fireball Press

To ask other readers questions about Exile, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Exile

Jim
Mar 10, 2015 Jim rated it it was amazing
I hadn't read one of these Star Force books in quite awhile. Not that I didn't want to, but after reading several of them with Kyle Riggs as the guy who gets into all sorts of trouble, it's a little strange reading about Cody Riggs, his Son doing the same things. And, yes, if didn't know there was a whole series of books with his father's exploits, you'd assume this all started with Cody Riggs. But, it didn't so Cody is fighting the same battles as his Dad.

Still, there is some variety in Cody's
Carl Bussema
Jan 12, 2015 Carl Bussema rated it liked it
Not bad, but largely unremarkable. A major revelation at the end could have ramifications down the line, but there's no way to know that, or to judge this book based on a tiny scene in the last 3% of the novel. If you've read every Star Force book up to now, there's no reason you wouldn't read and enjoy this. For fans coming in at the Cody Riggs / Star Force: TNG era, this book may be a harder sell, with less time spent aboard ship than in the previous title. For myself, I still plan to read ...more
William C. Rawson
Jan 17, 2015 William C. Rawson rated it really liked it
I loved this story.

I'm a fan of this whole series of stories. From the adventures of Kyle Riggs and now on to his son Cody. I also like some of the continuing characters ,Kwon is just a great steady character. The story lines and be followed. I also have to say that Marvin is more than just a robot. He's quite the character never really sure what he's going to do makes the stories more fun
Daniel e kauffman
Dec 25, 2014 Daniel e kauffman rated it it was amazing
Excellent!!!

I can never get enough of reading these books. Larson and his co-writers books are just full of possibilities still leaving you wanting more. From start to finish their great. I ...i can truly say Marvin is a wonderfully thought through character a skill fully making you rout for him and his antics. I'm happy I found them is a great writer and I suggested everybody, whomever, likes spacefaring novels....THIS IS A MUST READ!!!!!

Kimberly Sparks
May 08, 2015 Kimberly Sparks rated it really liked it
Onward journey...

Once again the series takes off and continues to be a great story. I would recommend starting with the first book in the series. I look forward to each installment of the series. I really like Marvin, you just never know what he will do next.
Tory J Clayborne
Oct 14, 2014 Tory J Clayborne rated it it was amazing
Great

This latest installment does not disappoint. Classic. It keeps the pace great, offering excitement, comedy, and action all at perfect times.
Glenn Taylor
Jan 14, 2015 Glenn Taylor rated it really liked it
Great read

As I expected from B.V. Larson continuation of characters and a fun read. I enjoyed this book and look forward to the next book in this series. Thanks
M.L.
Aug 15, 2015 M.L. rated it really liked it
The book occupies itself largely with mutiny and incomprehensible aliens. While this is usual B.V. Larson fare, it is much less interesting than seeing interactions with more relatable aliens.
Chris Bojrab
great series continues

Really enjoy this series. Looking forward to the next book. Hopefully we will not have to wait too long for it
Bob Dayton
Sep 01, 2016 Bob Dayton rated it really liked it
Good series

I like the characters, the concepts and the story. keeps me turning the pages, good science fiction in my opinion.
Steven Silverman
Apr 19, 2015 Steven Silverman rated it really liked it
Very good with a great twist at the end

I can't wait to see where he takes the series. It is very enjoyable to see how he is developing as a writer
John Fernandes
Dec 29, 2014 John Fernandes rated it it was amazing
awesome! need more!

Excellent world building and character development. One of the best sci fi series out there. I hope that the author gets cracking with more!
Drew Kerlee
Nov 08, 2014 Drew Kerlee rated it liked it
The son of our past hero is up to all the same tricks as his old man in this #11 Star Force series. I still thoroughly enjoyed it though. I look forward to more!
Twyon White
Mar 21, 2015 Twyon White rated it it was amazing
I have to admit this was probably the best book of the series for me. I truly enjoyed it. Very good read
Domde
Domde rated it really liked it
Aug 20, 2016
Rommi
Rommi rated it liked it
Oct 27, 2015
Greg
Greg rated it it was amazing
Jan 22, 2016
Kazuto Matsumura
Kazuto Matsumura rated it it was amazing
Feb 04, 2015
Partha Guha
Partha Guha rated it liked it
Aug 31, 2016
Ed Bierman
May 06, 2015 Ed Bierman rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sci-fi-fantasy
Still a very enjoyable military scifi series - look forward to the next book
Masoud
Masoud rated it it was amazing
Jun 03, 2016
Mad Durak
Mad Durak rated it it was amazing
May 30, 2016
Dono West
Dono West rated it really liked it
Nov 11, 2015
Luis Caiano
Luis Caiano rated it liked it
Apr 22, 2016
Jon Von Weymarn
Jon Von Weymarn rated it it was amazing
Jun 21, 2016
Richard Stone
Richard Stone rated it really liked it
Mar 24, 2015
Heath Garrett Wells
Heath Garrett Wells rated it liked it
Nov 23, 2014
James L.
James L. rated it really liked it
Feb 04, 2015
Alex Brown
Alex Brown rated it really liked it
Sep 30, 2016
Rock
Rock rated it really liked it
Oct 12, 2014
  • Fermi's War (Battlecruiser Alamo, #2)
  • The Rising Storm (Exodus: Empires at War, #3)
  • The Synchronicity War Part 4
  • No Honor in Death (Siobhan Dunmoore Book 1)
  • Democracy's Right (Democracy's Right, #1)
  • The Void War
  • The Mark of Koban (Koban #2)
  • Wolfhound
  • Battle for Proxima (Star Crusades Uprising, #4)
  • For Honor We Stand
  • Empty Space
  • Unrelenting (Kris Longknife, #13)
  • The Rings of Haven (The Frontiers Saga #2)
Brian Larson is an American science fiction and fantasy author
More about B.V. Larson...

Star Force (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Swarm (Star Force, #1)
  • Extinction (Star Force, #2)
  • Rebellion (Star Force, #3)
  • Conquest (Star Force, #4)
  • Army of One (Star Force, #4.5)
  • Battle Station (Star Force, #5)
  • Empire (Star Force, #6)
  • Annihilation (Star Force, #7)
  • Storm Assault (Star Force, #8)
  • The Dead Sun (Star Force, #9)

“The more mankind learns, the less he becomes. There’s always one more technology, one more scientific advance that promises to fix our lives, but none of that matters without the people we love.” 0 likes
“I’d move heaven and Earth to bring her back to me and hold her in my arms and kiss her once again. To have her lie beside me in my bed and wake up next to me in the morning…” 0 likes