Start by marking “A Cat Taught Me That - Life's Lessons Learned from Felines” as Want to Read:
A Cat Taught Me That - Life's Lessons Learned from Felines

Read Excerpt

A Cat Taught Me That - Life's Lessons Learned from Felines

Catnap often. Don't be a stalker unless food is involved. Despite the rumor, it is okay to be curious! A Cat Taught Me That is filled with humorous advice and the wisdom of elder cats that includes information on how to get more out of life, and how to avoid common pitfalls along the way. Cat lovers will enjoy the adorable photographs and cute illustrations throughout.

Cel
Paperback, First, 40 pages
Published September 21st 2014 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

Be the first to ask a question about A Cat Taught Me That - Life's Lessons Learned from Felines

Babus Ahmed
Nov 19, 2014 Babus Ahmed rated it really liked it
A short, humorous and endearing read written from the point of view of Louie, a gorgeous ginger tabby, reflecting on his life and experiences, with appearances from a few of his feline friends.

"Catnap often. Don’t be a stalker unless food is involved. Despite the rumor, it is okay to be curious! A Cat Taught Me That is filled with humorous advice and the wisdom of elder cats that includes information on how to get more out of life, and how to avoid common pitfalls along the way. Cat lovers will
Ruth Hill
Nov 11, 2014 Ruth Hill rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014-reads
What can I say about a cute and funny book about cats? I honestly cannot complain. I love cats, and this book has pictures and cat wisdom told from a variety of perspectives. I would say more about this book, but there is nothing more I can say!

I was sent a copy of this book in exchange for my honest review. I was not financially compensated, and all opinions are 100 percent mine.
Karen
Nov 19, 2014 Karen rated it it was amazing
This story introduces you to Awesome Louie, a charming rescue cat. He is witty, adorable and - he provides some insights in a cat's mind. I cannot tell you more about the story as it would spoil the fun of reading it yourself.

With A Cat Taught Me That, Charlotte Gerber presents us with a humorous titbits from a tomcat's point of view as well as some anecdotes from Charlotte. This little book is funny, has a pleasant flow, comprises Louie's mewsings as well as some photos and drawings. Charlotte
Lady Danita
Dec 29, 2014 Lady Danita rated it it was amazing
Absolutely adorable!
Some pages are almost like travelogue entries with from the cat's portrait, others like a diary from the cat's POV.
The author is clearly from a long line of feline fancying people! Includes several charming (giggle-inducing) illustrations by author's daughter.
A delightful item either for a child or adult, certainly be a great gift for a cat lover.

--disclosure: I entered and won a Goodreads drawing for a autographed copy of this book.
Kay LaLone
Nov 19, 2014 Kay LaLone rated it it was amazing
I'm a cat lover. I loved reading this book. There are many things you can learn from cats. Things that will make our life easier and more enjoyable. This book opened those ideas up to me in an entertaining way.
Jessica
Jan 29, 2015 Jessica rated it it was amazing
We read this one as a family tonight and everyone loved it. I enjoyed hearing the giggles from this book which had some humor and the whole family enjoyed this and want it to be read a lot more.
Charlotte Gerber
Jan 19, 2016 Charlotte Gerber rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Heather
Heather rated it it was amazing
Oct 17, 2014
Rebecca L Lockwood
Rebecca L Lockwood rated it it was amazing
Jun 28, 2016
Brittany
Brittany marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2014
Sandy Vaughan
Sandy Vaughan marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2014
Malka Essock
Malka Essock marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2014
Tammy
Tammy marked it as to-read
Jeanette
Jeanette marked it as to-read
Marg Corjay
Marg Corjay marked it as to-read
Nicola Fantom
Nicola Fantom marked it as to-read
Callie
Callie marked it as to-read
Joanne
Joanne marked it as to-read
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Debbie Kennedy
Debbie Kennedy marked it as to-read
Frederick Rotzien
Frederick Rotzien marked it as to-read
Amanda Moore
Amanda Moore marked it as to-read
Jo Ricker
Jo Ricker marked it as to-read
Jill Woodward
Jill Woodward marked it as to-read
Dianne
Dianne marked it as to-read
Seanna Yeager
Seanna Yeager marked it as to-read
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Betty
Betty marked it as to-read
SueAnn
SueAnn marked it as to-read
Jason
Jason marked it as to-read
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Daryl Moad
Daryl Moad marked it as to-read
Rachel Hall
Rachel Hall marked it as to-read
Lauren Pike
Lauren Pike marked it as to-read
Sherry
Sherry marked it as to-read
Julia Conway
Julia Conway marked it as to-read
Jenny pearce
Jenny pearce marked it as to-read
Tammy Pooser
Tammy Pooser marked it as to-read
  • Zina: A Selection from Her Poems and Photographs
  • Echoes of Jesus: Does the New Testament Reflect What He Said?
  • Japanese Ikebana for Every Season: .
  • Lagan Love
  • Fireseed One
  • Too Late to Run (Mara Cunningham Series, #3)
  • Lucy and the New Baby
  • Amplify Your Career and Life
  • Sequence
  • Seasons in the Sun (Night Songs Collection, #0.5)
  • Guarded Hearts
  • Get Your Joy Back: Banishing Resentment and Reclaiming Confidence in Your Special Needs Family
  • Ad Astra
  • Let the Rain Fall Down: Qi Gong Song and Book for Children
  • Changing Lanes
  • The Treasure at Devil's Hole
  • The Commuter
  • Stolen Dreams (Cassie Scot #4)
6519961
Charlotte Gerber is an American writer. She began her writing career penning content articles on the Internet. Her articles have appeared on LoveToKnow.com and the New York Times/About.com Disability site, Disability.gov, as well as numerous other outlets.

Mystery Novels

Murder in Middleton (Mystery, YA) was her first novel, which was written in 2003 and published in 2012. It is an old-fashioned mur
More about Charlotte Gerber...