Start by marking “Books For Kids: Dreaming of Alice (KIDS MYSTERY BOOKS #2) (Books For Kids, Kids Books, Children's Books, Kids Stories, Kids Fantasy Book, Kids Mystery ... Series Books For Kids Ages 4-8, 6-8, 9-12)” as Want to Read:

4.5  ·  Rating Details ·  6 Ratings  ·  1 Review
Books For Kids: Dreaming of Alice (KIDS MYSTERY BOOKS #2) (Books For Kids, Kids Books, Children's Books, Free Stories, Kids Fantasy Book, Kids Mystery Books, Series Books For Kids Ages 4-8, 6-8, 9-12)

Read for free with Kindle Unlimited

An Alice that likes bullying others, an Alice that plays with people’s emotions, an Alice that plays the leader, and an Alice twins who
Published September 17th 2014 by Books for Kids - Read Free with Kindle Unlimited Subscription

To ask other readers questions about Books For Kids, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Books For Kids

Anna
Dec 07, 2014 Anna rated it it was amazing
I am 8 years old and I have always liked the story Alice in Wonderland. I really liked how this story changed the way I saw the characters and the Alice and Wonderland story that I've known for ages and ages and ages. It was interesting, unique and exciting at the same time.

I felt so sad for Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum but thought the ending was so sweet. Great book for anyone that likes Alice in Wonderland. I can't wait to tell my friends about it.

=(^.^)=
Siya Ranjan
Siya Ranjan rated it it was ok
Feb 24, 2015
Devon Wight
Devon Wight rated it it was amazing
Nov 18, 2015
xuezhenli
xuezhenli rated it it was amazing
Nov 19, 2015
jose perez
jose perez rated it it was amazing
Aug 11, 2015
Anish Prasad
Anish Prasad rated it it was amazing
Dec 04, 2015
Rita
Rita marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Sarah Donaho
Sarah Donaho marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2015
Nikki
Nikki marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2015
Neal
Neal marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2015
Ekisha
Ekisha added it
Dec 10, 2015
Patience
Patience marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2016
berniece kessler
berniece kessler marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2016