Start by marking “Saving Ayden (The Last Hangman MC, #1)” as Want to Read:
Saving Ayden (The Last Hangman MC, #1)

Saving Ayden (The Last Hangman MC #1)

3.78  ·  Rating Details  ·  304 Ratings  ·  84 Reviews
Ayden and Anthony have been best friends forever. They did everything together and grew up around The Last Hangman MC. They've stuck together through the good and the bad, realizing that what they feel for each other is so much more than friendship. They confess their feelings and start dating but their happiness is short lived.

Ayden's life is changed in an instant...One m
Kindle Edition
Published January 2015

Rosa Sharon (iScream Books)
Always and forever...
Saving Ayden was a very good story for a debut novel and the series has a lot of potential. I will definitely be in line waiting for the next book in the series. Anthony and Ayden have been best friends forever. They have grown up together in the MC, their extended dysfunctional family. Finally, they share their feelings for each other and decide to take a chance on being a couple, more than just friends. They arrange to meet, to cross the line, to spend the night together.
Elfina Renee
Mar 22, 2015 Elfina Renee rated it did not like it
 photo Book Sucks.gif
I tried.. I really tried to get into this storyline, the plot was solid enough but felt amateurish! It lacked the emotional agony and turmoil you'd expect. If anything I saw a young women who had been the victim of a violent crime runaway from home, leaving behind family and friends to ensure the heinous acts couldn't be repeated. But when she returns, despite being fearful she accepts going out to diner by a man whose manipulated her. The whole thing screamed predictability throughout the stor
Lustful Literature
Jan 12, 2015 Lustful Literature rated it really liked it
**JOSIE'S REVIEW**

*4.5 Stars*

This is Muriel Garcia’s debut novel and what a great debut it is. It was wonderfully written. I really love reading MC books and this one was no exception, the book has drama, suspense, betrayal, first love, second chance love and crazy stalker sex buddies. We get a lot of twists and turns, surprises, steam sexy scenes and a totally hot biker male who is totally alpha. This MC book has some serious subject matter that some might find disturbing. The author handles th
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
Jan 05, 2016 ~Nichole~ Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews marked it as avoid-sex-with-other-woman
Really sounds good. Really hoping this one is safe from all those issues that bug me in MC romances out there.

Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Jan 17, 2015 Philomena Callan Cheekypee rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
I went through a phase of reading biker books. I thought I'd give them a break for a bit until this book popped up. I'm so glad I read it as it was a thoroughly enjoyable read.

Anthony and Ayden grew up together at the Last Hangman MC. Just when their true feelings come out and they start dating Ayden runs away. When she returns can Anthony break down the barriers she's built to protect herself? Will Ayden tell Anthony why she left? Will they find happiness?

Really great story of second chances.
Fictional Men's Room For Book Ho's
This is a debut book from Muriel Garcia and I think it shows promise of good things to come from this author. It is an MC titled book but I found the MC element to be more of a background to Ayden & Anthony’s story. It carries a warning that it is of a darker nature and the author very quickly pulls you into the darkness of this read so heed the warning.

Ayden is the daughter of the President of the Last Hangman Motorcycle Club and has her eyes on a young member of the club, Anthony who also
Simona Misevska
I love bikers books,it's one of my favorite genre and from the blurb i expect this to be 5 star for me,but in the end it is solid 3 stars. My issues with this book:
-writing,i know it's debut novel for the author but while i read i have feeling that the book is written by 15 years old ,dialogue and monologue is written in simple way,i don't know how to describe it but it just will not blow you away.
-Story plot issue -I hate when people add reviews and say book does not have touch with reality,so
Give Me Books
Jul 01, 2015 Give Me Books rated it really liked it
An author to watch…

I had a hard time getting my thoughts together to write this review. The plot of this story grabbed me right away. Boy and girl meet and become best friends but are torn apart just as their romance is getting serious. Brought back together, they are offered a second chance to make it right but the problems of the past are not done.

Set within the world of a motorcycle club this is definitely my cup of tea but I wasn’t able to love it as much as I wanted to. The bones are all
Mary  Sanchez Cortez
Jan 13, 2015 Mary Sanchez Cortez rated it really liked it
I am a big sucker for anything biker then throw in a best friend who fall in love. Ayden who club president and grew up in the lifestyle has always been close with her best friend Anthony "Ant" James. Until on her 18th birthday he confess his love for her but after a few months and a horrible day that was meant for love. Ayden runs away from her family, from the MC and most of all from Ant.

6 years later and ready for her life to get back to normal she comes home. But nothing was what it used to
Kim Howlett
Jan 13, 2015 Kim Howlett rated it really liked it
Saving Ayden is Muriel Garcia's debut novel and it's a debut novel I have been waiting to get my hands on for quite some time. As soon as I got the book through I left my book I was currently reading as I was desperate to read Saving Ayden.
Saving Ayden is more of a darker story, there is violence, sex and rape throughout the book to give it a more gritty, raw edge to other books in this genre.
I felt the author wrote the delicate subjects extremely well and handled the subjects with care.
Even
Lisa
Jan 11, 2015 Lisa rated it really liked it
I give this a 4 1/2 stars out of 5 stars.
Ayden is the daughter of a MC president. She has a best friend names Anthony. His dad was the president until he stepped down. Ayden and Anthony started dating but something happened and she ran away.
Anthony was always protecting Ayden. He has liked her for a long time then she left. He was not sure why. He had no idea why she left.
Ayden left after a tragedy happened to her. She stayed away for years. Upon returning she did not want to see any family or f
Katie Boettcher
Jan 02, 2015 Katie Boettcher rated it really liked it
This is Muriel Garcia's debut novel. I found it to be a refreshing read but slightly on the dark side. She does give a warning about the material of the book but it was not to over the top compared to most books with that type of warning.
Throughout the book I rooted for Ayden and hoped she would over come her abuse. She is such a well developed character. Not to strong but also not to whiny. She is shy but you can not blame her after all she has been through. The love of her life is Anthony and
Shelly Wygant
Jan 12, 2015 Shelly Wygant rated it really liked it
After growing up together Ayden and Anthony have proclaimed their love for each other. In one instant Ayden's life is changed. She can't cope with what has happened to her and chooses to leave Anthony and her family behind and start a new life in New York. Six years later she returns home and Anthony vows to find out what happened to her and win her love back. This story is raw, gritty, and full of angst. This dark read contains rape and violence but the author does a great job of writing about ...more
Emma Allsop - Perusing Princesses
3.75 Crowns

This début is the first instalment in The Last Hangman MC series.

This is Ayden's story. Daughter of the president of The Last Hangman MC, she has grown up in the lifestyle and is excepting of the lives her family and friends live. Awkward and an easy target for bullies, she has always known that her best friend and fellow MC kid will be there for her. Anthony is everything she could expect him to be, loyal, kind and fiercely protective. However as they grow up she soon starts to feel
Nicole
Jan 23, 2015 Nicole rated it really liked it
" I didn't have time to wash my hair so dry shampoo will have to do. I spray some on my head and look like a crazed woman. Really, it's hilarious, remember that Cat Lady in The Simpsons with the explosion of hair? Well that's what I look like right at this moment."

^^^
When I read that I laughed so loud. I totally remember that crazy lady, so It was a great way for me to actually picture what she looked like. :)

I received an ARC of Saving Ayden in exchange for an honest review. Was this a hard
The Cosy Reader
Jan 02, 2015 The Cosy Reader rated it it was amazing
I loved this debut novel from Muriel Garcia.

Garcia has managed to create a romantic story with a dark edged without being over the top. I fell in love with Anthony and Ayden and rooted for them from the get go. As an abused female protagonist, Ayden is strong without being annoying and whinny and Anthony is just amazing! I found this book to be completely refreshing, I wasn’t smacked in the face with clichés and over used symbols and characterisation.

It is hard to believe that this is a debut n
Jodie's W.I.N.E. List
Jan 15, 2015 Jodie's W.I.N.E. List rated it really liked it

I really struggled with how to rate this book. The events at the beginning of the story just didn't seem to fit with natural reactions. It's hard to describe it without a spoiler, but I'll try.

It's Ayden's mother's reaction that didn't seem realistic and it really bothered me. When Ayden came home, it's obvious something traumatic has happened but she just let her go. As a mom, there is no way I would have allowed my child to just walk away.

Once the story moved to 6 years later and I had a litt
Alison Chewning
Feb 14, 2015 Alison Chewning rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
*I was given an ARC for an honest review by the author*

Oh my stars this book blew me away. This was the first book that I have read by Muriel Garcia. I loved the characters, and the story line it was amazing story of two lost souls that grew up as best friends. Anthony and Ayden were best friends growing in The Last Hangman MC they had strong feelings towards each other. Until one night Ayden is taken away from her family and friends she is abducted. When she returns home to her family she is hu
Donna
Jan 14, 2015 Donna rated it really liked it
Ayden Monroe thought she was going to live the fairy tale life with her unconventional Prince Charming. Instead of riding a steed, he rides a Harley. They have been best friends forever and finally they are dating. That all changes one night when the unthinkable happens, sending Ayden running from all she’s ever known. She just can’t face anyone anymore. Six years later, Ayden realizes she needs the security of her family, and although she knows she and Anthony can never be together again, she r ...more
Gemma Curran
Jan 03, 2015 Gemma Curran rated it really liked it
**NO SPOILERS**
Loved reading Saving Ayden, different from the usual MC books I have recently read, good characters in Ant & Ayden (you get to know them and love them) good plot, well thought out, you can tell that the author has poured her heart and soul into making this book, Muriel Garcia well done excellent book can't wait for the next installment, there was a few mistakes bit this didn't stop me from enjoying the story.
Tina
Jan 02, 2015 Tina rated it really liked it
*****I received this book for an honest review. This is the story Ayden and Anthony who've known each other all there lives. Something tragic happens to Ayden that makes her leave everything behind for the last six years. As well Ayden couldn't trust anyone even Anthony who has done nothing to her. This is a story about moving forward and learning to cope with something that has kept Ayden from moving forward with a future she deserves. I'm not going to lie, but this book at times had me crying ...more
Renee at Book Happiness
Jan 15, 2015 Renee at Book Happiness rated it really liked it
I received this for an honest review.. This is one of those books you absolutely don't expect. When I picked up this book I did not know what to expect and I have to say that I really enjoyed this book. This is Anthony and Aydens story.
Anthony and Ayden were childhood best friends. When they reach the teenage years they decide to start dating. Then the unthinkable happens and Ayden is kidnapped when she is returned she comes back a different person who just wants to get away from everything. Fa
Renee Entress from Renee Entress's Blog
4 Star

The story has laughs, rape, kidnapping, suspense and heartbreak.

This is Ayden and Anthony’s story. Ayden and Anthony have known each other forever and they are best friends. After they decide to date the unthinkable happens and Ayden is kidnapped. The guy tells her it is all the fault of the MC club. She finally gets away she runs. She needs to get far away from everyone and everything she knows. Six years later she is back. Her father is in custody and she is working in the same company
Everything Marie
Jan 11, 2015 Everything Marie rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review
Growing up together Ayden and Anthony spent a lot of time together. Both their dads were involved with their MC. Spending time around the compound was always fun. He was always there for her. Whether it was telling the bullies to leave her alone or cheering her up, Anthony would do anything to see Ayden happy. As they got older Ayden fell in love with Anthony. On her 18th birthday Anthony confesses his love too. The two are happily t
Alwaysreadingbooks - Reading Drinking and Relaxing
I liked this book from the beginning although it through me for a loop with the first 5 minutes and had me gasping, hurting and crying over what was going on. Although I enjoyed this book at times I thought that the characters were too whiny. I understand that this is a book about rape and the aftermath and considering I never went through that I can't really understand how the character felt but sometimes I just wanted to shout get over it already and start living your life the way that you sho ...more
Nikki Costello
Feb 19, 2015 Nikki Costello rated it really liked it
A really good debut novel from Muriel Garcia.
Ayden and Ant have both been brought up within an MC and they are best friends, on Aydens 18th birthday they both give into their feelings and become a couple. Weeks later Ayden is kidnapped and goes through hell at the hands of her kidnapper. Will she escape and if she does can she go back to the MC or will she be forced to leave everything and everyone she loves behind. I really felt for Ayden and everything she went through and Ant even though he'
Mayas
Jan 03, 2015 Mayas rated it really liked it
Saving Ayden was a nice MC book not hardcore but had troubled aspects. Ayden being caught in the middle of a grudge that has everyone stumped endures tragic that will have truly broken a weak minded being. Although she struggles with a past she can't seem to escape. Anthony will not give up on gaining back his true love and his protective and best friend instinct kicks in and not only does he deliver on a promise but shares in her pain.
She Hearts Books
Jan 15, 2015 She Hearts Books rated it really liked it
Ayden and Anthony grew up together and were the best of friends. Just when things were changing into something more Ayden is taken and suffers at the hands of a monster. Not able to share it with anyone Ayden runs away without an explanation to Anthony. Years later she comes back into town and Anthony decides that he needs to find out what happened that she left him and let her know that he wants her in his life. Ayden is still in love with Anthony, but opening her heart to him again scares her. ...more
Melanie
Jan 04, 2015 Melanie rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this debut novel from Muriel Garcia. There was a lot of story poured into this book but it all flowed well, the pace was excellent and I just couldn't put it down and read it in one day. Ayden and Anthony were quick and easy to fall in love with, and I found myself routing for them quickly.
Not as gritty/sexy as a lot of MC novels and there isn't much MC action in this first of the series but the book doesn't suffer from it, as the story isn't about that. The rape scene, although
Pwest
Aug 06, 2015 Pwest rated it it was amazing
I loved Ant and Ayden , this story has more twists and turns and had you guessing all the way, Adyen has a past that she ran from to save herself and her family. Anthony tried to move on without her but after 6 years Ayden comes home to try and rebuild her life, and Anthony is not a part of it...great story of two people fighting to keep each other safe...
  • Sweetwater (The Kihn #1)
  • For Life (Moroad Motorcycle Club, #2)
  • The Edge of Night (The Protectors, #3)
  • Seeing You
  • Tread
  • Embracing Trouble (Trouble, #1)
  • The Navy's Ghost (Bad Boys of Beta Squad, #1)
  • For the Bite of It (Orbus Arcana, #1)
  • Devil Smoke (Butcher Boys #5)
  • Hard Ride (The Slayers MC #2)
  • Irons (Norfolk, #1)
  • Devil's Angels Boxed Set: Bikers and Alpha Bad Boy Erotic Romance
  • Skip to the Good Part 2: 20 Authors Reveal Their Steamiest Scenes
  • Behind the Lens (Sexy, #1)
  • Hold Me Down (The Deacons of Bourbon Street, #3)
  • Savannah Series Boxed Set (Savannah, #1-4.5)
  • Savage Stalker (Savage Angels MC, #1)
  • Karma (Kings of Rebellion #1)
8320446
Muriel Garcia grew up in Belgium. She loves music, tattoos, hot tattooed men, travelling, and cooking. She always had an overly imaginative and creative mind but never thought of writing a book up until a couple of months ago. Now she couldn't imagine not writing stories that are near and dear to her heart.
You can follow her on:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/authormuriel...
Twitter: https://twi
More about Muriel Garcia...

The Last Hangman MC (5 books)
  • Teaching Aleck (The Last Hangman MC, #2)
  • Healing Gabe (Last Hangman MC, #3)
  • A Merry Last Hangman Christmas (The Last Hangman MC, #4.1)
  • Trusting Nicole (Last Hangman MC, #4)