Start by marking “My Vampire Boyfriend (My Boyfriend Is… #2)” as Want to Read:
My Vampire Boyfriend  (My Boyfriend Is… #2)

My Vampire Boyfriend (My Boyfriend Is… #2)

Dillon Vancil loves two things. The first is being a bartender on the Vegas strip and the second is his sexy boyfriend, Liron. Fortunately, he doesn’t have to choose between the two because he works in Liron’s gay nightclub, Dionysus.

Liron has been alive for three hundred years, ever since he was turned into a vampire. Although he’s had lovers through the centuries, no one
Published September 17th 2014 by Evernight Publishing

To ask other readers questions about My Vampire Boyfriend, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Vampire Boyfriend

Serena Yates
Nov 26, 2014 Serena Yates rated it liked it
Shelves: gay, vampires
With a vampire mythology that is inspired by a Greek legend, this is an interesting look at what happens when an unsuspecting human suddenly discovers that his boyfriend is not as human as he thought. Add the element of an evil vampire out for revenge, and the story gets just a touch more intense. The main element, however, is the sizzling attraction between Dillon and Liron—which is the one thing that both explains and puts into danger the evil guy’s plans.

Dillon is a happy bartender, who loves
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
I am all for short fiction, but it felt like there was too much content crammed into too few pages. There was a real story here that begged for development. Instead, I felt as if I was reading the synopsis; there was not enough for me to sink my teeth into (no pun intended). Nevertheless, the story is entertaining, I liked the main characters Dillon and Liron, and the book gave me a satisfying ending. I would say My Vampire Boyfriend is adequate; it holds its own against other books of this ...more
Tanu Gill
Nov 17, 2015 Tanu Gill rated it really liked it

it was a nice one. i guess the only reason i liked it this much was because we had a vampire as one of the MC's.. ;-)
Lizzy
May 05, 2015 Lizzy rated it liked it
Shelves: paranormal, m-m, vampires
Pretty good quick read. I find most vampire romance books are very similar in how their written or the feel of them. This book while it did not stray too far from the norm it did have enough little bits to it to keep me reading till the end. love, revenge and a HEA what more could you ask for.

Would recommend to anyone wanting something to read inbetween novels that their not expecting alot of emotional investment into the book.
chelse carroll
Jan 06, 2015 chelse carroll rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It just gets better....

This series just gets better and better. I love the dynamic between these two. It's so easy to get swept away on the passion that ignites between them. I would love to see a follow up series involving them. However, you did a wonderful job in wrapping up the ending. I would recommend this series to anyone looking for a shifter romance.
Rachel
Sep 21, 2014 Rachel rated it it was ok
I don't know how you don't know your boyfriend is a vampire, but OK haha. This read like the first book in the series only it was a vampire instead of a werewolf this time. It was OK, I would recommend other stories before this one.
mah1
Mar 22, 2015 mah1 rated it liked it
Shelves: scribd
Much like the first book in the series, while this did not make a huge impact, it was still a clearly plotted book by an author wh clearly knows how to write short stories. 2.5 stars.
kerryann williams
Very cool

Great book,way to short. Hope to see more about the two. The series is a must have ,you'll be glad you did
Anne
Anne rated it really liked it
Mar 19, 2016
Mariaericamaralit
Mariaericamaralit rated it did not like it
Aug 03, 2015
Lakeisha
Lakeisha rated it liked it
Dec 28, 2014
Adam
Adam rated it really liked it
Dec 12, 2015
Susan Mort
Susan Mort rated it it was amazing
Feb 16, 2015
Alexa
Alexa rated it liked it
Dec 10, 2015
Sherri
Sherri rated it it was amazing
Aug 09, 2016
Christina Enness
Christina Enness rated it it was amazing
Jan 19, 2015
Perpetua
Perpetua rated it liked it
Jan 14, 2015
Sunshinewrinkley
Sunshinewrinkley rated it liked it
Oct 13, 2014
TabiZ
TabiZ rated it liked it
Mar 08, 2016
Dawn DeRemer
Dawn DeRemer rated it it was amazing
Feb 14, 2015
ShaMar
ShaMar rated it really liked it
Jan 26, 2016
David
David rated it it was ok
Nov 09, 2014
Kaitie
Kaitie rated it really liked it
Jan 19, 2015
Renie
Renie rated it liked it
Oct 22, 2014
Julia
Julia rated it liked it
Dec 13, 2015
Sarah rated it really liked it
Jan 03, 2015
Pitchada
Pitchada rated it liked it
Dec 01, 2014
Marie G
Marie G rated it liked it
Dec 28, 2015
Aiysha Duncan
Aiysha Duncan rated it it was ok
Dec 12, 2014
Johanna
Johanna rated it really liked it
Sep 26, 2015

My Boyfriend Is… (5 books)
  • My Werewolf Boyfriend (My Boyfriend Is… #1)
  • My Alien Boyfriend (My Boyfriend Is…, #3)
  • My Pregnant Boyfriend (My Boyfriend is..., #4)
  • My Ghostly Boyfriend (My Boyfriend Is... Book 5)