Start by marking “PULP! Two-Pawed Tales of Adventure” as Want to Read:
PULP! Two-Pawed Tales of Adventure

PULP! Two-Pawed Tales of Adventure

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  5 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Adventure Cadets, grab your decoder rings and get ready for:
•Super Science!
•Gunslingers!
•Uncanny Civilizations!
•Mystery and Danger!

Keep your dials tuned as we join the RVO Radio Theatre for adventure, mystery, and danger! Dive deep into the jungles of South America where the temple's gift may not bring what you wish in The Ruins. Then, jump to the Wild West of America as a
Published September 30th 2014 by Rabbit Valley

To ask other readers questions about PULP! Two-Pawed Tales of Adventure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about PULP! Two-Pawed Tales of Adventure

Rechan
Nov 10, 2015 Rechan rated it really liked it
Shelves: furry
I have been eager to read "Pulp!: Two-Pawed Tales of Adventure" for a long while, and now that I have, I'm sorry it took this long. Pulp is a fun genre, with action and moxy and very little in the way of depth or character that makes it a fun, quick read. The stories here do that quite well.

"The Ruins" is a great choice to start the anthology off with. Tym Greene's story of a retrieval mission for a crashed plane in the jungles is what I imagine when I think of pulp: exotic locales, the threat o
Alice
Mar 05, 2015 Alice added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: historical, furry
The disposable reads of the interwar years that riveted so many impressionable youngsters, both at the time and years later when they turned up in attics and secondhand book shops, make a great theme for an anthology. I don't know when I've had more fun at a keyboard than when creating my offering, 'Flight of the Fire Dragon'.

The stories cover most parts of the known world and quite a few fictional parts. There are lost treasures in Africa, Nazis in Australia, and plenty of weird happenings bac
T.S. McNally
Mar 12, 2015 T.S. McNally rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)
While the stories were probably set up randomly, it does do well in mixing the action and adventure sides of pulp in alternating patterns so that action fatigue doesn't set in too hard.

I would say that the stories were overall above average. The only major disappointment I recall having when I read this a few months back was one of the stories ended on a Deus Ex Machina which was also kind a clique of the genre.

The strongest one was the story the one of the border collie that finds a mysterious
Ocean Tigrox
Jan 06, 2015 Ocean Tigrox rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)
A variety of different pulp scenarios. A great mix of different types of stories so much you don't know what to expect once you finish one and start the next.
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez rated it it was amazing
Oct 24, 2015
Mary Lowd
Mary Lowd rated it liked it
Aug 26, 2016
Tarl
Sep 19, 2014 Tarl marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: furry, pulp
Mars
Mars marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Joey
Joey marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Cecil Fritz
Cecil Fritz marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2015
Mikaila Griffin-williams
Mikaila Griffin-williams marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2015
Madison Allen
Madison Allen marked it as to-read
May 03, 2015
Nate
Nate marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2015
Madison Keller
Madison Keller marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2015
Roland Jovaik
Roland Jovaik marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2015
Ryft Sarri
Ryft Sarri marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2016
Jack
Jack marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2016
Kristy
Kristy marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2016