Start by marking “Blake Summers Tribes (Blake Summers Post-Apocalyptic Action Saga, Book #1)” as Want to Read:
Blake Summers Tribes (Blake Summers Post-Apocalyptic Action Saga, Book #1)

Blake Summers Tribes (Blake Summers Post-Apocalyptic Action Saga, Book #1)

BLAKE SUMMERS TRIBES is the story of mankind's reaction to what the world named The Reckoning. A single devastating event which changed the way we all lived and survived forever.

Blake Summers must try and overcome the Tribes and savage gangs that stand in his way.

Will he survive? Or will he be another victim to this dark and new barren world?

Et erit robustus . . .
Kindle Edition, First Edition, 219 pages
Published September 9th 2014 by STADIA PUBLICATIONS

To ask other readers questions about Blake Summers Tribes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blake Summers Tribes

Jim Annison
Sep 24, 2014 Jim Annison rated it really liked it
Entertaining but Flawed

Since discovering SF in my teens, I've always had a fondness for post-apocalyptic stories - be they the 'cosy catastrophes' of John Wyndham or the high octane thrill rides of Mad Max. So it was that I came to Tribes with a great deal of interest and no little excitement. So, did Tribes live up to my expectations?

For the most part it did.

Best and Richards have created a future that is chilling and believable. Although I've never visited the Newcastle area, their world build
Rose Maureen
Oct 26, 2014 Rose Maureen rated it it was amazing
This is a brilliant story, I loved reading every word, couldn't put it down, once I started to read it. There is a lot of heartbreak and sadness, and a lot of bravery for Blake Summers, and some nasty people he meets on the way, but does he get through it. well you will have to buy the book to find out I can't wait for book 2 R M Steiger
L.A. Richards
Sep 23, 2014 L.A. Richards rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: books-by-me
Set in the near future.
Blake Summers has survived the total collapse of society. A series of destructive events known as the 'Reckoning' caused the end to the world as we know it. Seven years later, one man rises up with his faithful dog to challenge the tribes and to keep safe all that is valuable and important to him.

A highly recommended read.
Jonathan Nicholas
Jonathan Nicholas rated it it was amazing
Dec 09, 2014
K.A. Yodock
K.A. Yodock rated it it was amazing
Sep 25, 2014
Simon Best
Simon Best rated it it was amazing
Sep 22, 2014
Evelyn
Evelyn marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2014
Avery Michelle
Avery Michelle marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2014
Michael Walters
Michael Walters marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Paul Wright
Paul Wright marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Diane T.
Diane T. marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2015
Evan
Evan marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2015
Alana
Alana marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2015
Marcelo
Marcelo marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2015
Amelia Jamison
Amelia Jamison marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2015
Stephen Robertson
Stephen Robertson marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2015
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2016
Goodreads Librari...: Help Please :) 1 27 Sep 23, 2014 11:59AM

“My Pen is my rocket into space and my mind is the galaxy, full of fantastic and amazing wonders. When I write, magical things happen.” 1 likes