Start by marking “食戟のソーマ 9 [Shokugeki no Souma 9] (Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma, #9)” as Want to Read:
食戟のソーマ 9 [Shokugeki no Souma 9] (Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma, #9)

食戟のソーマ 9 [Shokugeki no Souma 9] (Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma #9)

互いの矜持がぶつかり合う本戦の一回戦第一試合のテーマは「弁当」。審査員を虜にしたアリスの料理に対し、創真が魅せる進化した弁当とは!? そして続く第二試合。沸き立つ場内に、出場する両名が姿を現す!
Published September 4th 2014 by Shueisha

To ask other readers questions about 食戟のソーマ 9 [Shokugeki no Souma 9], please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 食戟のソーマ 9 [Shokugeki no Souma 9]

Sanaa
[5 Stars] Loved it, but I love all Shokugeki no Soma stuff so yeah. Tadokoro is too adorable.
Ashley
Update! Here's my full review: http://www.bookishrealmreviews.com/20...

Absolutely amazinggggg!! Quarterfinals are kicking butt!
Misa Niranon
Dec 06, 2016 Misa Niranon rated it it was amazing
Min Yee
Apr 20, 2016 Min Yee rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lara
And the contest continues, but Megumi's out. :(

I had a little bit of a better handle on the food in this one--ramen and burgers--but it's still mostly not stuff I'd want to eat. Plus I'm a little traumatized by the turtle!
Alexandra Jordanova
Jul 14, 2016 Alexandra Jordanova rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
this makes me unbelievably hungry.
James
Dec 03, 2016 James rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Fun way to look at food.
Nina
Nov 28, 2016 Nina rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: graphic-novels, ya, manga
Yeah, super skipped over the turtle part, but still enjoying the rest of the competition.
Amy
Nov 20, 2016 Amy rated it liked it
All these showdowns are making me nervous!
John
Oct 08, 2016 John rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
only thing to say about this particular volume: if you're upset by animal violence, there's one scene that was pretty gruesome. I'm glad to see they're not stretching out the Fall Classic unnecessarily and they're allowing the individual contestants to develop their characters more.
Riley Johnson
Yep, still ready to be done with the fall classic arc. What's next?!
Judy (Geeky Reading)
~3/5

I skipped volume 8, but thankfully the battle from volume 7 is still ongoing. And encompasses this entire book, going onto the next one.

I do find the characters in this series fun, and enjoy getting to know them. Megumi is my favorite, I think. I have a special fondness for Hayama and Jun’s relationship. Of course, I’m also rooting for Soma, our lead.

Some people get disqualified, some people move on, they all show amazing genius with food, surprising everyone. It’s enjoyable to watch, and I’
Aleece
Soma and Alice continue their battle in the quarterfinals and Soma is presenting his seaweed bento to the judges. The other quarterfinal matches begin as well.

Overall this was a great volume with some interesting food. I really enjoy this series because there are so many different types of food that they create.

I received this advanced copy from VIZ Media through Edelweiss in exchange for my honest review.
নাজমুল হাসান
Tadokoro's growth has really impressed me. Also the eventual romantic interest potential of Souma has increased by one with her. The introduction with a new character who looks rough outside but is also very cunning on the inside is interesting. Looking forward to this character in the future. He might come face to face with Souma soon, I have that kind of feeling.
Lauren
Mar 31, 2016 Lauren rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this but I was a little creeped out by the whole disrobing thing. Probably the American prudishness in me. :)
Mike
Dec 24, 2014 Mike rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, cooking-food
Quick thoughts: Really like what's being done with the tournament matches. I expected totally different pairings, and the themes have been intriguing and the dishes imaginative.
Xcess090
Jun 18, 2015 Xcess090 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga-volumes
It's so awesome to see so many different ways to cook something and the creativity in the dishes between the top competitors.
Ashley
Jun 20, 2016 Ashley rated it it was ok
Shelves: shonen
This gets a 2 because the theme for the last couple chapters was hamburgers and they made a turtle burger and gyro meat in a pita. WTF. Burger Fail.
Raven Black
Jan 18, 2016 Raven Black rated it really liked it
I finished this book and loved it. Never thought I would find a series about food so addictive but I found one. Cannot wait until volume 10 is available to be read.
purplemunchkim
purplemunchkim rated it it was amazing
Jun 09, 2016
Danielle Wallace
Danielle Wallace rated it really liked it
Jan 31, 2016
John
John rated it it was amazing
Sep 19, 2016
Soner Bakır
Soner Bakır rated it it was amazing
Dec 27, 2015
Camille
Camille rated it really liked it
Dec 14, 2014
Shizuka Shirayuki
Shizuka Shirayuki rated it it was amazing
Feb 02, 2016
Angela
Angela rated it really liked it
Jun 30, 2015
✩Tiffany✩
✩Tiffany✩ rated it really liked it
Jul 23, 2015
R.A.
R.A. rated it really liked it
Oct 14, 2016
 Jeanne GER
Jeanne GER rated it really liked it
Jan 17, 2016
Alara Firman
Alara Firman rated it it was amazing
Jan 27, 2015
  • バクマン。 17
  • 山田くんと7人の魔女 2 [Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo 2] (Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches, #2)
  • Rosario+Vampire: Season II, Vol. 3 (Rosario+Vampire: Season II, #3)
  • Pretty Face, Vol. 4 (Pretty Face)
  • Seiyuu-ka! 12
  • Strawberry 100% 2 (Strawberry, #2)
  • 終わりのセラフ 6 [Owari no Serafu 6] (Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign, #6)

Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma (1 - 10 of 22 books)
  • Food Wars!, Vol. 1
  • Food Wars!, Vol. 2
  • Food Wars!, Vol. 3
  • 食戟のソーマ 4 [Shokugeki no Souma 4] (Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma, #4)
  • 食戟のソーマ 5 [Shokugeki no Souma 5] (Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma, #5)
  • 食戟のソーマ 6 [Shokugeki no Souma 6] (Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma, #6)
  • 食戟のソーマ 7 [Shokugeki no Souma 7] (Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma, #7)
  • 食戟のソーマ 8 [Shokugeki no Souma 8] (Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma, #8)
  • 食戟のソーマ 10 [Shokugeki no Souma 10] (Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma, #10)
  • 食戟のソーマ 11 [Shokugeki no Souma 11] (Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma, #11)