Start by marking “House of Hollows” as Want to Read:
House of Hollows

House of Hollows

Fifteen-year-old William Mundi, an art prodigy and somewhat prisoner to an over-protective father, has just made a terrible discovery: he possesses the power to tear the fabric of space, move mountains, and quite literally create entire worlds, or destroy them. It will take a little training of course, but by recreating the paintings in an old folio his father gave him, ...more
ebook
Published September 30th 2014 by BookBaby

To ask other readers questions about House of Hollows, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about House of Hollows

♥Xeni♥
Oct 04, 2014 ♥Xeni♥ marked it as to-read
I got a free copy of this book from the author in order to leave a review here and on Amazon. So read this and leave a review, Xeni!
Ian Wood
Oct 11, 2014 Ian Wood rated it did not like it

Deborah
Jul 26, 2016 Deborah rated it really liked it
This was a good book. I enjoyed the characters quite a bit. My biggest complaint was I figured out the traitor too easily. Otherwise the story was good and the characters were good. It just seemed to lack a little flow. Although it did read quickly I wasn't as engaged as I like to be. The writing was good. I can also see the possibility of more books with the same characters. I will say this I think it would make a good movie. Or even a TV series if their were more books. It was a good read.
Daniel2
Daniel2 rated it it was amazing
Sep 19, 2014
Wendy
Wendy marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2014
Shannon S.
Shannon S. marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2014
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
Kathy
Kathy marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Gracie Reyes
Gracie Reyes marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2014