Start by marking “Freeing Him (Hart Brothers #2)” as Want to Read:
Freeing Him (Hart Brothers #2)

Freeing Him (Hart Brothers #2)

*This novel contains mature content and is not intended for younger readers.

Kolson Hart and Gabriella Martinelli…destined to be together, fated to be torn apart.

ebook
Published November 3rd 2014 by Smashwords

Michelle
Book two of the Hart Brothers series brings us the conclusion of Kolson & Gabby’s story. As he has to face the deal he made with the devil, he also has to allow Gabby to see inside of his head and his past. But saving her means walking away, at least for now. But Gabby isn’t going to just sit on the sidelines and wait. Kolson freed her of her past, help make her stronger; she isn’t about to let him drown in the chains of his own nightmares.

I am a fan of this format. The way one story is all
Nance
As book two begins in this thrilling series, Kolson is faced with the aftermath of a choice he made regarding Gabby’s safety. He made a deal with “the dragon” and now it’s time to pay up. What Kolson does has devastating effects on Gabby, and she’s struggling to keep it together. When she no longer can deal with the downhill spiral that her life is in, she takes matters into her own hands and tries to eliminate the problem by digging up incriminating evidence to finally put the permanent nail in ...more
Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey)
Quick review:

Cover: What’s not to like
Rating: NC-17
Steaminess: F’ing Hot
Thumbs Up: 4.5
Overall: Swept Away
Characters: Well Done
Plot: When life is bigger than love
Page Turner: Yes
Series Cont.? Yes
Recommend: Yes
Book Boyfriend: Kolson

SUMMARY (50 words or less)
I like mystery in my stories. I don’t have to have it, but when it’s there I’m in heaven. This story has mystery, intrigue, hot smexy time and a whole lot more. I also liked that we dove into Kolson’s story and was a heart wrencher it i
Courtney
Nov 03, 2014 Courtney rated it it was amazing
HOLY SHITE!!

Freeing Him is a great follow up to Freeing Her. Gabriella is freed from her past, but moving forward with Kolson won’t happen until he is free from his.

Kolson has his reasons for not letting Gabby into his head too much. It’s not that he doesn’t trust her and love her. He just knows that what he hides could push her away – forever.

“And I’ll have to leave her in order to save her.”

Kolson definitely has his life together. But underneath all that, he still has his fears – especiall
K3
Nov 03, 2014 K3 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!!
“I need you kea. I always need you. You ground me. Make everything right again.”

Kolson has finally found his happiness with Gabriella. He made sure she was safe from her cousin Danny. Unfortunately he had to turn to the one man he has been avoiding for years, not just a man, the monster, his father also known as The Dragon. Langston Hart is heartless, cruel and thrives on power. He will step on anyone and do everything he can to get what he wants, his cruelty and abuse know no bounds.
Kathryn
Nov 05, 2014 Kathryn rated it it was amazing
WOWZA!!
Full review:
When I finished Freeing Her and there were some unresolved things, I was so ready for this book to come out...
Kolson did so much for Gabriella and during all that time, there were secrets of his past that I was just dying to know about...
So, as I began this book, it started with a bang and didn't hold back.
I was in shock at the darkness that Kolson had endured and my heart bled for him. All I could think about was how in the world could this amazing guy have survived his past
Indy
Mar 29, 2015 Indy rated it liked it
*3.5 star read

This was a good read, but didn't give me the same excitement as book 1. Kolson was kind of a hot mess in this book and Gabby was constantly in a state of some sort or other. I also had a hard time with the reactions of the characters, (view spoiler)
Cecily Bonney
Nov 08, 2014 Cecily Bonney rated it really liked it
Please read Freeing Her before you read Freeing Him…

I will be honest and say that I was really excited for this book to come out but also very nervous too. I wasn’t sure how A.M. Hargrove was going to start Freeing Him but in her true fashion she nailed it!

Kolson Hart is an amazing caring man, who holds so many secrets within that his past is about ready to take his soul. I know that sounds strange but you have no idea what this man has lived through. And you really don’t want to know the man w
Tracey
Nov 02, 2014 Tracey rated it really liked it
Since helping Gabriella Martinelli escape her dark past, Kolson Hart finally feels like he's found his home in her. But in saving Gabby, Kolson had to make a deal with the devil, and it's time to pay his debt. When Kolson's father calls due the 'IOU' that Kolson owes him, Kolson has no choice except to disappear to save Gabby from Langston's cruelty. Only slaying the proverbial dragon will allow Kolson and Gabby to finally live free from the shadows that threaten to consume them.

FREEING HIM is
RCA
Nov 05, 2014 RCA rated it it was amazing
I cannot profess my love of A.M. Hargrove books strongly enough. They are deep, moving, smart, hot and a joy to read as the tales unfold. Freeing Him sequel to Freeing Her is her best work yet. The author describe this book this way: After avoiding his father for years, Kolson knew asking his father, Langston Hart, for a favor would be like selling his soul to the devil. Only the devil wants more ... more than Kolson is willing to pay. But some promises can’t be broken, not without losing what’s ...more
Take Me Away To A Great Read
Nov 02, 2014 Take Me Away To A Great Read rated it it was amazing
I received a copy from the author for an honest review.

Freeing Him is super steamy, heartbreaking, suspenseful & you will get the answers you have been waiting for!!! A.M. Hargrove does an amazing job with this complex couple, their chemistry is smoking hot!

Kolton has made some sacrifices to protect Gabriella. Gabby doesn't know what they are, and Kolton wants to keep it that way. Kolton is now in debt to his father, which he never wanted to be. Kolton's father was abusive to him and his br
She Hearts Books
Kolson's father has called in his debt after doing something for him. He knew it was coming the whole time he and Gabriella were in the dragon's lair. His father wants him back in the business, but Kolson has a plan to disappear which means he will be leaving Gabriella behind to keep her safe. He is still haunted by his past, but doesn't share it with Gabriella. Instead he makes a plan to get back at the dragon. Can his relationship with Gabriella withstand his plan? What will happen to them ...more
Lauren-Sophie
Jul 07, 2015 Lauren-Sophie rated it it was ok
I had some issues with the second book in the "hart series".

First of all the cover: probably one of the worst covers EVER.

Secondly this book was at times just crazy and sooo far of from reality that it wasn't even funny. The plot twists and the characters were just weird. The characters were just black and white. They were just too simple.

Last but not least the author didn't do her research for example you cannot ride on an two year old frisian horse EVER. It is animal abuse. So when a grown-up
Andrea
5 HUGE stars!!!

Oh WOW, if you loved Freeing Her then you are gonna HAVE to read Freeing Him.
I have had the privilege of beta reading this book and let me tell you, boy you're in for a bumpy ride!!
I FREAKIN loved it.

Add it to your TBR list now!

Annie, this has got to be your best yet! Once I started reading I found it hard to put down, you had me reading until 3am!

Full review on makemydaybooks.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11...
Jodie Lauren
May 03, 2016 Jodie Lauren rated it really liked it
Kolson and gabby's story concludes.

Can she help him like he helped her? The tables are slightly turned in this book. Kolson struggles with his past and tries to do what he thinks is best. He loses his way a little. Gabby meanwhile has strong moments and toughens up but still has her issues. It was dark read in places but that draws you in. Will the dragon get his just deserts?

Good series, excited to read the next instalment

Xx
Rachel Wheeler
Jul 31, 2015 Rachel Wheeler rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ohhhh Kolson!!!!

What a great all around read!
Great Amazing strong H/h
Romance
Sexy smutt
Thriller/bad guys
Family/friends/secondary characters
Heartache
HEA/Epilogue

Kolson & Gabby's story was great, I can't wait to read about the other brothers. I really enjoyed the dual POV. On to the next brother. Hope you enjoy too!
 C Denning
Dec 03, 2014 C Denning rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
After the first book, you have to get the 2nd one. I loved this book - just like I loved the first one! It keeps you on the edge of your seat! It may be a little dark at times but so what. I read them both in three days. I just had to find out what happened! Best books I have read in a while. I have read six books to date by AM Hargrove and love them all!
Lin
Sep 20, 2015 Lin rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I like it and I just had to read it because of the first book, but I don't like the cover of the book at all.
Judy Meierhofer
Nov 27, 2015 Judy Meierhofer rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Unbelievable

What a great read. Both books were so great a the suspense was so great. Could hardly lay the book down. Keep writing these type stories. Good for Pete who are abused.
Tracy Wilson
Aug 05, 2016 Tracy Wilson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

This book is what I call totally awesome well worth buying must read the first book first and worth five stars
Molly Rusk
Nov 28, 2015 Molly Rusk rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved

One of my new favorite authors. Read 3 of her books in 3 weeks and on to the fourth. Loved kolson and grabby (kea)
Shellene
Nov 29, 2014 Shellene rated it it was amazing
A.M. Hargrove is an AMAZING Author and you will fall in love with her books!!! Freeing Him was CAPTIVATING, STEAMY, AND PULL AT UR HEART STRINGS!!!
Glenda Lucas
Dec 04, 2014 Glenda Lucas rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Freeing Him

Great characters, great story line. This book kept me reading. I could not put it down. A. M. Hargrove did it again. LOVE her books.
Alison
Alison rated it liked it
Sep 18, 2016
Teresa Conroy
Teresa Conroy rated it it was amazing
Jan 01, 2016
Joanne
Joanne rated it liked it
Dec 25, 2014
Ramya
Ramya rated it liked it
Jul 30, 2015
Michele Matschi
Michele Matschi rated it it was amazing
Nov 09, 2015
Theresa Jones
Theresa Jones rated it it was amazing
Dec 16, 2015
Maisha
Maisha rated it it was amazing
Dec 29, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Hunter (The Bang Shift, #2)
  • Savage Town (Savage Angels MC, #3)
  • Price of Angels (Dartmoor, #2)
  • The Fly House
  • Charmed (Friends and Lovers Trilogy, #2)
  • Halligan To My Axe (The Heroes of The Dixie Wardens MC, #2)
  • (Un)wise (Judgement of the Six, #3)
  • Diary of a Size 12
  • Jekyll (Hyde, #2)
  • Pandora's Box (The Road to Hell #1)
  • Ruby Falls
  • A Hope and a Chance
  • Unlikely Allies
  • Shadows of the Past (Others of Edenton, #2)
  • Fall To Pieces (Broken, #2)
  • One Defining Second (Survivors’ Justice, #2)
  • Win by Submission (Against the Cage, #1)
  • Keeping London (Flawed Heart, #2)
One day, on her way home from work as a sales manager, USA Today bestselling author, A. M. Hargrove, realized her life was on fast forward and if she didn't do something soon, it would be too late to write that work of fiction she had been dreaming of her whole life. So she made a quick decision to quit her job and reinvented herself as a Naughty and Nice Romance Author.

She fancies herself all of
More about A.M. Hargrove...

Hart Brothers (4 books)
  • Freeing Her (Hart Brothers, #1)
  • Kestrel (Hart Brothers, #3)
  • The Fall and Rise of Kade Hart (Hart Brothers #4)