Start by marking “Knocked Up by His Werewolf Dom (Lone Wolf Pack #2)” as Want to Read:
Knocked Up by His Werewolf Dom (Lone Wolf Pack #2)

Knocked Up by His Werewolf Dom (Lone Wolf Pack #2)

Jessie Orwell has a secret. He likes a little pain with his pleasure, and he craves the freedom he can only find in another man’s domination. But that secret has cost him, and now, he no longer dares to indulge in his true needs.

One night of loneliness and desire makes his path cross with that of Andreas Brandt. For the first time in years, Jessie trusts a Dom, allowing hi
Published September 13th 2014 by Anya Byrne

Sacred Fate by EressëThe Degan Incident by Rob ColtonScales And A Tail by Stormy GlennAcquainted with the Night by Tymber DaltonKing's Conquest by Valentina Heart
Mpreg Romance
458 books — 513 voters
I, Omega by Kari GreggPretty Poison by Kari GreggWake Me Up Inside by Cardeno C.Unexpected Mate by Toni GriffinIn Your Eyes by Cardeno C.
M/M Knotting
153 books — 67 voters

More lists with this book...

Dee
Jun 27, 2015 Dee rated it liked it
Just barely 3 stars because the ending.......

This is the sequel to Pregnant with His Werewolf's Baby Lone Wolf Pack 1 and features Jessie who, as we all guessed, is indeed (view spoiler) and now to become the mate of a wolf from a rival pack. Basically the whole sex and pack sensing weakness so want to investigate/take over, that was all good stuff, no problems there, it would'
Hc Lynn
Without reading the blurb on this, I called it on the storyline with Jessie and dad Will...

Still managed some surprises and now I'm thinking about the addition of a silencer to the new gang.. However STILL no baby.. Gavin is still pregs but the news of Jessie's origins are now known by the whole family..

Guess for the next book.. Seems obvious to say that Finn will be joining the ranks but what else could I guess? Time to move on to the next for a blurb check and a book read.

Another like for me..
Jenni Lea

The book was good... until the epilogue. Then it went to WTF Land. See Dee's review. It explains the WTFery way better than I can.

Veronica /  V
Jun 27, 2015 Veronica / V rated it liked it
Nice sequel, some weird things though, for example how many wolves and people can you fit in a bathroom having a fight? according to this story..quite many. Wow I need to get me a bigger bathroom.
Sunny
I'm confused by the timeline, how old Jessie actually is, and (view spoiler) but aside from that and a few other editing issues, I liked this story :)
Leaundra
Jun 27, 2015 Leaundra rated it really liked it
3.5 stars...The only thing that I had an issue with this book is that it was BDSM and I honestly don't enjoy reading it. I wanted to read the second in the series because I enjoyed the first book so much.
Candice
Jun 27, 2015 Candice rated it liked it
I stopped reading BDSM, but I am glad I took a chance on this. This was lite. I am really enjoying this series.
Zhak
Jun 27, 2015 Zhak rated it liked it
Shelves: buttseck, mpreg
Very good writing and exemplary buttseck. All looked good till the infamous epilogue. *facepalm*
Sherry
Aug 23, 2015 Sherry rated it did not like it
Okay, nope
Chanty
Jul 18, 2015 Chanty rated it liked it
Too short. I would have loved to read more. Now the author had to cramp 3 sex scenes in only 80 pages. While still maintaining an interesting story. I think that was too much for this author. The connection between the main couple felt rushed. Within a day the couple finds out they are having a baby. They get attacked by an unlikely source. And some things are never explained (how come Jake is missing an eye, how come Jessie never shifted before or never noticed anything strange before about his ...more
Kath
Everything seemed some what fine until the epilogue. I mean seriously there's a good story right there, that is Will and the Alpha, but nooo, the author skipped that!
No not nice at all.
I'm so curious about the whole giving birth thing and how it was managed and stuff!
One can only hope that it comes eventually...
♥~♥❇ ★~Lyne~★ ❇♥~♥
3.5 Stars

I'm really enjoying this series and the MPreg. I gave it an extra star because Master Andreas was just to yummmy. This book involved two things I love... shifters and BDSM. The scenes between Andreas and Jessie was very detailed and well written. So well it made a girl want melt all over \(^ v^)/ and squeal. Looking forward to reading book 3.
Daesy
Aղցela W.
Jessie Orwell is lonely and overworking, because he is filling in for his best friend Gavin who is pregnant and in hiding with his alpha male Saul. One night of loneliness and desire makes his path cross with that of Andreas Brandt. Who is looking for Gavin and Saul because he thinks that Saul has gone rogue. There paths cross in a BDSM club as Jessie likes a little pain with his pleasure although he left the scenes because he had an abuse Dom. Andreas knows that Jessie is his mate and he is a ...more
Ilona
Jun 27, 2015 Ilona rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, romance, paranormal
Like the first in this series this was an easy, sometimes predictable, read. It was supposed to be BDSM but there wasn't that much dom/sub stuff going on. Mostly it came across to me as a little spiced up vanilla. Maybe that's just a personal thing because the odd bit of tying up, spanking and delayed gratification is not that hardcore for me. The werewolf stuff on the other hand did have a bit more umph to it with enforcers and assassins entering the picture. I look forward to reading book ...more
Fff
Une histoire sympathique à lire, même si pas extraordinaire.
On y retrouve les principaux personnages du précédent livre, tout en découvrant l'histoire passée et présente de Jessie.
L'auteur distille peu à peu l'histoire de tous ses personnages au fil de ses livres. Ne me reste plus qu'à lire le numéro 3 pour savoir ce qui arrive à Jessie, à Gavin et... à découvrir l'histoire de Finn.
Les titres de cette série ne laisse guère de doute quant au contenu du livre. D'ailleurs celui-ci me fait penser à
Lois - Who Reads
A predictable, but fun read. Jessie has tried to hide from the things that he needs as a lover, but after particularly stressful week he decides to give in to his craving. This time giving in to his craving puts him in the path of Andreas. Andreas has secrets of his own and now he has to figure out how to protect his newfound mate and finish the mission he was sent on. This book follows the same arc that the first book in this series followed. There are no big surprises here, but if you are ...more
Katherine O'Grady
Jun 27, 2015 Katherine O'Grady rated it did not like it
I confess that I bought this book based solely on the title. It really says it all. I don’t recommend it though. I enjoy a sexy m/m romance, and shifter stories can be great. I was intrigued to see how the author portrayed male pregnancy. I am definitely not sold on any of this. The writing was clunky, far too much time spent in the character’s heads. There was too much left unexplained. It just wasn’t worth the $.

Bought from kobo.
Rachel
I admit, I didn't enjoy this one as much as the first. The BDSM element was just so-so for me, and I wish that it had been longer or the relationship a bit more deeper than it was by the end of the story. I did like that there was the continuation from the first book as far as the characters, and I'd really like to read more about both couples reaching the end of the pregnancy instead of just the beginning. I'm guessing Finn's story is next? I'll definitely be on the lookout for the third book!
Makhda
I skipped the BDSM scene. It just seems like a filler to me. Boring.

(view spoiler)

Tj
Sep 06, 2015 Tj rated it it was ok
Shelves: have, read-2015
Thought this would be a nice "fluffy" read but I really didn't get into the characters. (Editing could be better as well.)

The story is pretty basic but this time I just didn't "feel" the characters. There wasn't any emotion that could connect me to the story.
Lasha

A more detailed review to come, but for now this book was enjoyable and answered some questions left hanging from book one. While I liked Jessie's story, the BDSM part just wasn't my thing and did nothing to forward the plot. For next one I'd love to rwad about Jessie's dad.
Cheryl
Jun 27, 2015 Cheryl rated it liked it
Shelves: manlove, paranormal
Loved the first book in this series, liked this one we are getting good info in each book. Looking forward to # 3
Lidia
Jun 27, 2015 Lidia rated it liked it
I still think that the part about pregnancy is a bit crazy but the writing is good and I keep on to read this series, and as Gavin ,Jessie is very cute too.
Brenda (b)
This series has really appealed to me. I was right about what I thought the author intended to reveal about Jessie and his father.
LuAnn
LuAnn rated it really liked it
Jul 13, 2015
Nicole
Nicole rated it it was ok
Samantha rozyczko
Samantha rozyczko rated it liked it
Arwen
Arwen rated it really liked it
May 25, 2016
Futrzu
Futrzu rated it really liked it
Jun 27, 2015
  • King Merek and the Mechanic (Royal Mates: Love's Diamond #1)
  • Unconventional Mate (Katzman, #5)
  • In Love with His Alpha Master (The Pregnant Mate #1)
  • Belgian Chocolates and Incubus Kisses (The Taste of Love #1)
  • Spells And Bananas (Midnight Matings #9)
  • Mickey's Duke (The Wilgrin Chronicles, #1)
  • Chapmistres View - Adam and Ben
  • Karidon Wade (Primal Heat #4)
  • Gustav's Gargoyle Adventure (Wolves of Stone Ridge #14)
  • Mate of the Tyger Prince (Mate of the Tyger Prince #1)
Anya Byrne is first and foremost a longtime fan of erotic romance. Starting to write her own stories was a natural progression of her devotion for the genre. Years after she put pen to paper in that very first book, she is just as enthusiastic and let’s face it, somewhat obsessive about erotic romance and all that it entails. She is steadfast in the belief that there’s nothing quite as hot as an ...more
More about Anya Byrne...

Lone Wolf Pack (7 books)
  • Pregnant with His Werewolf's Baby (Lone Wolf Pack #1)
  • Expecting His Alpha's Child (Lone Wolf Pack #3)
  • A Family with His Werewolf Mate (Lone Wolf Pack #4)
  • A Baby Daddy for a Werewolf Silencer (Lone Wolf Pack, #5)
  • A Future for His Werewolf Warrior (Lone Wolf Pack, #6)
  • A Tiny Matchmaker for Two Star-Crossed Mates (Lone Wolf Pack, #6.1)