Start by marking “Please Me, Cowboy (Montana Born Rodeo #4, The Montana Millionaires #3)” as Want to Read:
Please Me, Cowboy (Montana Born Rodeo #4, The Montana Millionaires #3)

Please Me, Cowboy (Montana Born Rodeo #4)

Gracelyn Baylee Packard got herself away from her dirt-poor Montana roots as soon as she could. Now – although she’s never actually met the man – she works in Texas for billionaire Jonah Flint.

When Jonah summons her to inform her it’s her lucky day, because she’s going back with him to her home state as his guide, Gracelyn doesn’t exactly see his proposition in the same l
Published September 14th 2014 by Tule Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Please Me, Cowboy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Please Me, Cowboy

Renae
Sep 17, 2014 Renae rated it it was amazing

I started Please Me, Cowboy on a break and kept rushing back to it in between functions. Jonah Flint has a major aura that catches Gracelynn attention.

Jonah twin brother of Jasper Flint in Tempt Me, Cowboy is a force to be reckon with. He is quite mad at his brother for moving to Marietta, and starting his own brewing company. How could his brother leave their multi millionaire dollar empire they built from the ground up?

Now Jasper is getting ready to propose to Triple C, and Jonah is going to p
Janine
Sep 17, 2014 Janine rated it really liked it
How would you react if your boss asked you to pretend to be his girlfriend and took you out of town to meet his family?

Gracelyn Packard has come a long way from where she grew up in the dead-end, poverty stricken, prairie town in Montana. She had big dreams to fill and left town right after high school. She never looked back. She has worked for billionaire Jonah Flint for a year now and happy with her job even though it is a lot of hours and hard work.

When Gracelyn is summoned in front of Jona
Jean
Jonah Flint is determined to stop his twin brother Jasper from proposing to Chelsea, the school teacher from Marietta Montana. To help on his quest, he offers a job to Gracelyn, one of his employees. Her role is to be the bitchy girlfriend and to try to drive Chelsea away.
Gracelyn agrees to help her boss, even though she vowed to never return to Montana after her rough childhood there. But all of the time spent together pretending to be in a relationship certainly had it's affect on both Jonah a
Runner10
Sep 17, 2014 Runner10 rated it really liked it
I love this series!! Please Me, Cowboy can be read as a stand-alone book, or as part of the series. I recommend reading the books in order to fully enjoy the characters and the Marietta, Montana setting.
In Please Me Cowboy, Gracelyn heads back to Montana with her boss, Jonah . Jonah wants to check out his brother's fiancé and try to talk some sense into him. Gracelyn spent most of her life trying to escape her past. Returning to Montana brings all these memories to the surface. Jonah and Gracely
Bonnie Gonzales
Sep 17, 2014 Bonnie Gonzales rated it really liked it
Gracelyn had left her little dead-end prairie town in Montana years ago yelling to her family she would never be back. But now she was back in Montana on a special job with her billionaire boss Jonah Flint, close enough she could drive back home to see her family, but would she?
This story is so full of tension longings and regrets (you feel them to) that the wanting to see what happens keeps you turning the pages.
Don't expect to see any of Mairetta's rodeo in this one even though its going on.
Christine
Sep 17, 2014 Christine rated it really liked it
I liked the start and the ending of this story. Gracelyn and Jonah go to Montana to see his twin brother Jasper and Chelsea. Things don't go as planned, with a lot of resentment and hurt feelings getting in the way. As each of them come to terms with their weakened lives, they also see their strengths and their futures within reach. I enjoyed as always travelling back into Mariettta and visiting the familiar landmarks.

I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review.
Sue
Sep 20, 2014 Sue rated it really liked it
In Please Me, Cowboy by Megan Crane, Gracelyn has worked hard to be far from the dead end prairie town she grew up in. Now living in the big city and working for billionaire Jonah Flint's company, she's where she thinks she wants to be. Suddenly though, a work assignment with her boss threatens to bring her back much closer than she ever planned to be to any small town in Montana.

Jonah needs a fake girlfriend. He is heading to visit his twin Jasper in Marietta, Montana and a girlfriend is just w
Chris McFarland
Sep 28, 2014 Chris McFarland rated it really liked it
Jonah Flint is the master of his world. If he says "jump", everyone around him says "how high?" He is admittedly cold and doesn't care about anyone...well, anyone except his too emotional twin brother, Jasper. When Jonah hears that Jasper is planning to propose to a "nobody school teacher from nowhere", he makes it his personal mission to rescue his brother from the clutches of this Montana gold-digger and remind him of the life that he once lived. In order to do that he needs an accomplice. A ...more
Emma
Sep 17, 2014 Emma rated it really liked it
PLEASE ME, COWBOY Megan Crane
When Jonah summons her to inform her it’s her lucky day, because she’s going back with him to her home state as his guide, Grace doesn’t exactly see his proposition in the same light. So what if he needs her to infiltrate the tight community of a small Montana town to save his
Valerie
Oct 11, 2014 Valerie rated it really liked it
Gracelyn Packard was determined to get out of the shadow of her small town, you know the kind that dries up when the only business in town dies? The kind where the only people there talk about the past, where there only were white trash kind of folks? She was 28 now and determined to make her way and create her own life.

Jonah Flint one half of the Flint twins who had overcome a not so happy childhood and become millionaires by the time they were 35 wasn’t happy. His brother had gone crazy. Or s
Kerry Croucier
Sep 19, 2014 Kerry Croucier rated it really liked it
Jonah Flint is a self-made man, happy making his millions, so he can't understand how his twin brother, Jasper, can throw it all away and open a craft brewery in small-town Marietta, Montana, and marry a school teacher Chelsea. Convinced it is up to him to save Jasper from marrying another gold-digger, he devises a plan to bring him back into the fold. Enter his employee, Gracelynn. Gracelynn grew up dirt poor in a blink-and-you-miss-it town in Montana. She blew out of town as soon as she could, ...more
Moran
***I was given an ARC in exchange for my honest opinion***

Pleas Me, Cowboy is book #4 in the Montana Born Rodeo and sadly this was my least favorite book in the series.

Jonah Flint is Jasper Flint twin from Tempt Me, Cowboy (Copper Mountain Rodeo Book 1)and he's traveling to Marietta in order to break up Jasper and his girlfriend Chelsea and convince his brother to come back home to Texas.

Jonah summons Gracelyn , that works for him and was born and raised in Montana to come with him and act as hi
Cindy Hamilton
Oct 13, 2014 Cindy Hamilton rated it really liked it
Please Me, Cowboy by Megan Crane is book #4 in the Montana Born Rodeo series and made me want to strangle our hero at times. You see Jonah Flint is a ruthless billionaire who wants to stop his brother Jasper Flint from marrying Chelsea in Marietta, Montana where Jasper had moved to and settled. Jonah thinks Jasper is making a mistake marrying Chelsea without a pre-nup, he also thinks
Chelsea is a gold-digger. So what does Jonah do about it? Jonah convinces his employee Gracelyn Packard(a former
Kimberly V
Sep 21, 2014 Kimberly V rated it really liked it
Plagued by insecurity while growing up in Montana, Gracelyn Packard has vowed never to allow anyone to intimidate her again. When her billionaire boss Jonah Flint decides that his twin brother is involved with the wrong girl, he offers to triple Gracelyn's salary if she will help him break up their relationship. All she has to do is pose as his girlfriend, accompany him on a trip to Montana, and intimidate the girl. Things begin simply enough, but soon, being back in Montana awakens feelings ...more
Shelagh
Sep 21, 2014 Shelagh rated it really liked it
Hallelujah! Jonah Flint is blond! I loved him from the moment I discovered that interesting fact. He's also as hard as nails and as cold as steel and utterly ruthless in his quest to become richer, more successful, more powerful. And Jonah has an identical twin in Jasper,, who has walked away from their multimillion dollar business empire to start a newer and happier life setting up and running a micro-brewery in Marietta, Montana. Along the way Jasper has fallen for Marietta schoolteacher ...more
Rosemary K
Sep 18, 2014 Rosemary K rated it really liked it
Gracelyn Packard has worked hard for everything she has achieved. She couldn't wait to leave her small Montana town and her family once she graduated high school. Now her boss, Jonah Flint, is asking her to return as his "fake" girlfriend. He wants to stop his brother from proposing to a Marietta school teacher. Can Gracelyn return to her roots and face her fears? I like Gracelyn. She is a feisty, determined woman who won't let life get the best of her. It took me a while to warm up to Jonah. ...more
Carole
May 24, 2015 Carole rated it it was ok
Debbie
Oct 13, 2014 Debbie rated it really liked it
Shelves: tule-pub
Jonah Flint is determined to save his twin brother, Jasper, from proposing at the annual rodeo celebrations. He enlists his employee, Gracelyn Packard, to pose as his girlfriend. Gracelyn left Montana years ago with no intention of returning...ever.

From the start I was hooked with the icy, hot billionaire Jonah Flint. And I couldn't put the story down as I got to know more about Gracelyn. Please Me, Cowboy is the last of this year's Montana Born Rodeo series and we get a scene that shows why thi
Laura D
Sep 17, 2014 Laura D rated it liked it
This is the 4th book in the Montana Born Rodeo series. Gracelyn grew up in the "wrong" part of Montana and has no intention of ever going back. Jonah (her boss) needs a "girlfriend" for his trip to Marietta. His brother is about to make a major life decision and he wants to stop him from making a mistake. This story is about facing your past and understanding how it made you who you are today. I like it when characters from an earlier book in the series are brought into the new book. I enjoyed ...more
Gigi
Sep 18, 2014 Gigi rated it liked it
This is the fourth installment in the copper Mountain Rodeo Series. I didn’t enjoy Please Me, Cowboy very much. There just was something missing. There really wasn’t much of a romance between Jonah and Gracelyn.
I also didn’t like that when Jonah confronted his brother Jasper that final time he didn’t come clean and admit to him that he had brought Gracelyn along as a hired girlfriend to create trouble. If he did, it wasn't a good confession because I didn't' see it.

I found the story to be a bi
Bette Hansen
Sep 28, 2014 Bette Hansen rated it it was amazing
Billionaire, Jonah Flint, visits Marietta with the sole purpose of convincing his twin brother, Jasper, to leave Marietta and return to the business the started together. To prove to Jasper that he is not the cold hearted non-feeling person Jasper believes him to be, he hires Gracelyn Packard to accompany him as his girlfriend. Before long the magic of Marietta combined with the intense attraction between them, makes pretending difficult.

I highly recommend this book as well as the other Montana
Nila
Oct 03, 2014 Nila rated it it was amazing
Please Me, Cowboy has two very strong main characters who in most ways seem very different, but underneath all the money and walls they're truly alike. Gracelyn and Jonah Flint both had childhoods that were not easy and have left scars. They have both worked hard to get where they are today. As her boss he takes her out of town to pretend to his girlfriend.
Another great read from Megan Crane! Jonah is a cold,calculating,ruthless billionaire yet strongly instantly loveable!
Recommended to reads w
Shari
Sep 21, 2014 Shari rated it really liked it
When Jonah asks his employee. Gracelyn to return to Marietta to talk his twin brother out of getting married, things start to develop between these two, that they think would not happen. Gracelyn grew up on the wrong side of the tracks, with many regrets.
This is story of personal growth between these two and living thru regrets. I really enjoyed these two characters and how they developed through the story. I recommend this for an afternoon read.
Myla
Sep 27, 2014 Myla rated it really liked it
Gracelyn left her small Montana hometown years ago, and never wished to return. But now her boss, Jonah Flint has asked her to join him on a mission to stop his twin brother from proposing to a gold digger at the Marietta, MT fair. Can she pull off being his "fake" girlfriend or will the new job requirements be too hard to fulfill and make her wish for more?

This was a good follow up story, love this whole series!
Denise Stout
Jan 05, 2015 Denise Stout rated it it was amazing
Gracelyn never thought she'd go back to Montana, and being the pretend girlfriend of her boss wasn't in her plan, either. She made it work, confronted her roots, and managed to maintain her dignity while falling in love with the boss--not an easy man to crack. In the end, they find a way to make a love connection and repair the strained relationships in each's respective family.

I enjoyed this story a lot!

**I received an ARC in exchange for my honest opinion**
Kristy Loftis
Oct 14, 2014 Kristy Loftis rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed Gracelyn and Jonah's story. I wasn't sure about it in the beginning but was really into it after a few pages. There seemed to be an instant attraction to one another but neither wanted to admit it. I loved how descriptive the writing was. I would love to see what there future holds.
Nancy Collins
Oct 18, 2014 Nancy Collins rated it really liked it
This was a pretty good book. Jonah goes to Marietta with a mission and drags pretend girlfriend Gracelyn along who isnt entirely ready to return to the state of her childhood home. Once they arrived however sparks were flying between the two. They both overcame there fear to find peace with the past and happiness for the future.
Rachael Mcdonald
Oct 01, 2014 Rachael Mcdonald rated it really liked it
When hard working Gracelyn is called into her boss' office the last thing she was expecting was for him to talk about her being from middle-of-nowhere Montana. Johan will be taking her to Montana to try and convince his equally handsome twin brother to not purpose to his new small town girlfriend and to get out of this crazy country/cowboy thing he has gotten himself into.
Donnajo
Read/reviewed for a honest opinion for tule VIP insider grp.

I really enjoyed this book and the series so far. I love the characters and the development of the storylines. I hope there is more books in this series. I'm also looking forward to reading more books by this author.

Gretchen
Dec 18, 2014 Gretchen rated it liked it
I did enjoy this book, but I didn't like how Jonah felt such a need to control his brother's life that he and his "girlfriend" can be hateful to his almost sister-in-law. Megan's writing is terrific as always!
« previous 1 3 4 next »
USA Today bestselling, RITA-nominated, and critically-acclaimed author Megan Crane has written more than sixty books since her debut in 2004. She has been published by a variety of publishers, including each of New York’s Big Five. She’s won fans with her women’s fiction, chick lit, and work-for-hire young adult novels as well as with the Harlequin Presents she writes as Caitlin Crews. These days ...more
More about Megan Crane...

Montana Born Rodeo (4 books)
  • Tease Me, Cowboy (Montana Born Rodeo, #1)
  • Cherish Me, Cowboy (The Wildflower Ranch #1; Montana Born Rodeo #2)
  • Kiss Me, Cowboy (Montana Born Rodeo #3; Bar V5 Ranch #3)