Start by marking “Walking in the Spirit: A Study Through Galatians 5: A Study Through Galatians 5” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Walking in the Spirit:...

Steve Pettit

Walking in the Spirit: A Study Through Galatians 5: A Study Through Galatians 5

Walking in the Spirit: A Study Through Galatians 5 examines the often misunderstood subject of freedom in Christ. Steve Pettit demonstrates what it looks like to live out Christian liberty and helps believers discover the joy God desires for those who choose to walk with Him daily. "When this liberty is properly understood and enjoyed, it produces a joyful transformation ...more
Paperback
Published September 3rd 2014 by Journey Forth

To ask other readers questions about Walking in the Spirit, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Walking in the Spirit

Barbara
Jan 24, 2015 Barbara rated it it was amazing
I’ve enjoyed listening to the music of the Steve Pettit Evangelistic Team for years, and have had the privilege of hearing Steve preach in my church a number of times. So when I saw he had written a book titled Walking in the Spirit: A Study Through Galatians 5, I wanted to read it not only because I felt I could trust it (as much as one can trust a human author), but also because this is a subject and a passage I have thought about and wrestled with for years.

Most Christians are familiar with t
Laura Langley
Oct 03, 2014 Laura Langley rated it it was amazing
The book of Galatians is one of my favorites. When I saw this new Bible study, Walking in the Spirit by Steve Pettit, I knew I had to check it out. I wasn't disappointed. Pettit delivers a well-organized, theologically sound treatment of Galatians chapter 5, including a brief historical background.

The premise of the study is this: "God has set it up so that walking in the Spirit is the only way to live the Christian life, and nothing else works!" And Pettit sets out to help believers learn how t
Beth
Aug 31, 2015 Beth rated it really liked it
This is a very thorough study on Galatians 5 on how we walk with the Spirit as a Christ-follower. The extremes between legalism and liberty were well-addressed in light of the Scripture passage, and the author had many good insights.
Kimberly Sorgius
Kimberly Sorgius rated it it was amazing
Aug 07, 2016
Blair N
Blair N rated it it was amazing
Jun 16, 2015
Judy Lyn
Judy Lyn marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Renee
Renee marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2015
Tina Patterson
Tina Patterson is currently reading it
Mar 20, 2016