Start by marking “Stripped Bare” as Want to Read:
Stripped Bare

Read Book

Stripped Bare

Since being humiliated and degraded by her first love, Sally has hidden herself from the world and more specifically, men. She has lost herself in a spiral of pity and isolation until a chance encounter with a high school friend, who has grown up in all the right ways. Damien has become all man, with muscles to make a girls knees weak and a depth of knowledge behind his ...more
Published September 9th 2014 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Stripped Bare, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stripped Bare

Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
4 lack of communication Stars

photo tumblr_mr5vu4X3Gp1s9snzmo1_500_zpsw5lycnjb.gif

Okay so I kinda messed up and read this series out of order. This was suppose to be the first book and Then Stripped Raw, but other than knowing what happens to Jason(the hero from Stripped Raw) it wasn't a real big deal. These books can be read as stand alones easily. That being said I liked this book better than Stripped Raw. There was only one thing that kept this from being a five star for me and that is (view spoiler)
Aisling Zena

For a first time author this was a good book. As usual when reading someone new (for me in any case) it did take me a bit to get used to her writing style and get into the story. Also I think it took the author a bit to get in a nice rhythm within her story.

Our heroine is Sally. A once promising young accountant that has lost her way. A previous relationship has destroyed her confidence. She has let that really bring her down. Though I can see how that could happen I couldn't , personal
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
Book– Stripped Bare
Author– Rebecca Moon
Publication Date– September 9, 2014
Genre– Contemporary Romance
Type– Stand Alone
Cliffhanger – No
Rating–4 out of 5 Stars

Complimentary Copy generously provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

My Thoughts - Story
This is the first time I have read one of Ms. Moon’s books and I was pleasantly surprised.

I loved these characters: from Sally who from a prior relationship has turned into a shell of herself. Locked up in her apartment, she has a probl
Dianne
Sally was in love and the humiliation of her lover’s betrayal, especially when everyone knew but her was devastating. To protect herself, she hid away from the world of men, locked down her heart and tossed the key, leaving her only half alive, depressed and only able to dream of the life she wants. Her life was about to change as she began to see her future in the soulful eyes of a boy from her past. Damien is definitely not a boy anymore. He is all the man Sally could want, and then some, but ...more
Nicole
Jun 27, 2016 Nicole rated it really liked it
3,75 "Keep fighting" stars from me!!

An overall enjoyable story with an intense and emotional plot, where you see how a person like Sally chose to turn to herself away from people after a devastating relationship with a "man" who decided/chose to listen others and not his girlfriend and as a result humiliation and pain took charge and destroyed anything beautiful they had at first.

After long time and from a happy person to an introvert and shy with low self esteem Sally's life took a new turn
Alissa York
Jun 29, 2016 Alissa York rated it liked it
Sally went from out going and on top of the world to introverted recluse after the emotional abuse doled out by her ex. Her amazing job and happy spark died with their relationship. Two years alter, she lives under her best friend/pseudo big brother Jason and works from home. Until her friend Macy brings Damien to meet her. Sally remembers Damien from high school but Damien is all grown up. His military career and secret assignments have made him all muscle and confidence. Sparks fly and Sally ...more
Angie ~aka Reading Machine~
Sally Parker is all but hiding in her apartment from the world. Sally works from home to avoid being hurt again. Sally's best friends Macy and Chelsea want only the best for their friend not this broken shell. At Chelsea's coffee shop Sally gets reacquainted with a high school friend Damien Johnston. Sally can't believe that Damien is so handsome and tall. Damien is stunned by the changes in Sally. Damien only wants to help Sally come out of her shell and be the woman she's meant to be. To ...more
Romazing Reader
Mar 03, 2016 Romazing Reader rated it really liked it
Sexy. Angsty. Romantic.
I liked the realistic-like, bumpy, troubled road Sally has to travel to unbreak her heart and find true love; kissing a Mr. Wrong and a Mr. Okay to finally find her Mr. Right. Sally finds her true happiness and strength when she is finally true to herself.
Four men and only one Sally! So what's a girl to do?! Well, search her heart and her soul for her destined "the one" and hope she can withstand all the heartache and heart-joy's of that love, or will it strip her bare!
Mybooklatte
Jan 12, 2016 Mybooklatte rated it really liked it

Photo 09-01-16, 8 45 00 PM

"Stripped Bare by Rebecca Moon" is a stand-alone novella and the first book in "The Warnum - Bailiff Series." Many thanks to the Author Rebecca Moon for providing me with the free digital copy to review. I give this book 4 stars. “Stripped Bare” is a sweet love story filled with beauty, heartache and forgiveness. There are a lot of twists & turns in the story which makes it a page turner. The review is short in order to not give awaya lot about thestory.

Photo 11-01-16, 9 11 39 PM

Sally Parker at the age of 25 is not w
BFDU
May 22, 2016 BFDU rated it it was amazing
Sally really does have it all. A perfect job that she absolutely loves, and a handsome boyfriend that she adores. Shane was everything Sally ever looked for in a lover, caring, attentive and doting. But that all changes when he gets caught up in the ramblings of a scorned friend. Shane soon believes all the lies he's being told about Sally. The infidelity, the lies and the sneaking around sees Shane treating Sally much differently these days.

Sally finally has the courage to leave the abusive rel
Tina Todd shobe
Nov 28, 2015 Tina Todd shobe rated it it was amazing
Sally Parker is just a shell after changing her life to please someone else. Her self esteem is non exstant. She is now 'hiding' from life. Working from home and rarely going outside it's door. I could really relate to Sally as I saw my own Mother change to try to make a man happy and she also was a living 'shell'.

She has a few really good friends Chelsea, Macy and Jason. They don't know what to do help her get her self esteem back. Through Macy she reconnects with an old school friend, Damien J
Vicki
Jul 01, 2016 Vicki rated it it was amazing
Sally has had the life and soul of her stripped down to nothing even after 2 years she is still in this tormented and broken place.

Damien back from the navy and catching up with Macy a mutual friend of both his and Sally's and intrigued about who Sally is after all this time meets them both for coffee.
Damien sees that Sally's not who she used to be that she's broken and scared but deep down he can still see a tiny piece of the Sally he knew shining through and he's going after it. Desires run
Cally
May 28, 2016 Cally rated it really liked it
We meet Sally who was constantly humilated and degraded by her first love. This leads to Sally nit having not having any confidence she shuts herself away from the world.

Luckily she has 3 great friends in Macy, Chelsea and Jason. It's through that Sally meets up with with old school friend Damien.

Damien is a elite naval officer that can make girls knees trembles just from a smile. He has the sort of eyes that feel like that they are looking straight into your soul.

For the first time in a long ti
Jodi Hunley Bird
Jun 29, 2016 Jodi Hunley Bird rated it it was amazing
Stripped Bare by Rebecca Moon is a heartwarming, entertaining book. This is the first book in the series.

Sally has been burned by men, well mostly her first boyfriend Shane. It took Sally over 2 years after leaving Shane to move on. With the help of her close friends Sally got re-equated with an old friend from high school, Damien. Unable to deny his attraction to Sally, Damien knew he needed to be extra careful with her. He could tell she had been burned in the past, but he wasn’t sure to what
Liz Ellyn
Aug 18, 2015 Liz Ellyn rated it really liked it
I truly enjoyed this story. It’s got all the makings of a good romance: passion, angst, disappointment, and reconciliation. And, it has a lovable rescue dog. Both Damien and Sally are both affected by their past relationships. Sally suffers from emotional scaring while Damien’s complications are more of an encumbrance. In either case, both of their pasts have an effect on their present relationships. As a result, poor assumptions are made and feelings are hurt. The key to making a relationship ...more
Darren
Dec 12, 2014 Darren rated it it was amazing
I read this book not knowing what to expect. I am not usually a romance, let alone erotic/romance reader and was pleasantly surprised by the depth of the characters in the script. Rebecca Moon has managed to make the characters all very real and relatable. The storyline flows well with a good mix of romance and sex/erotica. I am putting my hand up and saying that Rebecca Moon has me hanging for her next book!
InD'tale Magazine
“Stripped Bare” is for readers who like the sizzle turned up high in their romance novels.

Read full review in the 2016 February issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Gayle
Jul 12, 2016 Gayle rated it it was amazing
Broken.
Shattered.
Crushed.
Your heart is splintered into a million pieces.
Your self esteem, non existent.
It's hard to breathe through the hurt and pain.
You have no idea how you'll get through this.
The love of your life has completely damaged you beyond repair.
You question yourself.
What did you do?
How could you have made it better?
What more could you have done to hold on to the one solid person in your life?

But there was nothing you could've done.
He through you out.
Where do you go from here?

This is
S.J.
Mar 06, 2016 S.J. rated it it was amazing
I loved reading this book, i found it hard to put it down as i wanted to know what was going to happen next. I loved the twist and the characters. Look forward to reading the next book in the series.
Kristy Byham
Aug 16, 2016 Kristy Byham rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Great debut novel! Well done Rebecca Moon. Totally believable, down to earth characters, can't wait to read more!
Shari Kay
Aug 20, 2016 Shari Kay marked it as no-thank-you
Personal triggers. See spoiler in this review--->https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
Leanne Luscombe
Leanne Luscombe rated it it was amazing
Dec 12, 2014
ZH
ZH rated it really liked it
Aug 27, 2016
Jennifer Massicotte
Jennifer Massicotte rated it it was amazing
Jul 08, 2016
Sheena
Sheena rated it really liked it
Aug 18, 2015
Carly Morrison
fantastic read looking forward to reading more
Sandra Kasperovic
Sandra Kasperovic rated it it was amazing
Jul 14, 2015
Bec Grennan
Bec Grennan rated it it was amazing
Aug 09, 2015
Jade
Jade rated it it was amazing
Dec 30, 2014
Rebecca Moon
Mar 20, 2016 Rebecca Moon rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
The Club Blogs Bo...: Stripped Bare only 0.99c at Smashwords! 1 1 Jul 26, 2016 09:22PM
Residing in the outer suburbs of Melbourne, Australia, I have always had a love of writing and after years of stories bouncing around in my head I decided to put pen to paper and Stripped Bare, my first novel, was created.
As a grown woman I am now very family orientated and fairly straight laced, although you wouldn't think so from reading my novels.
I write with the aim of giving people an easy,
More about Rebecca Moon...