Start by marking “First Possession (Wildlands, #0.5)” as Want to Read:
First Possession (Wildlands, #0.5)

Read Book

First Possession (Wildlanders 0.5)

alt cover/title edition for 9781310201462

After a devastating betrayal from the man she thought loved her, Ava Cosgrove is judged to be no longer worthy of living in Arcadian society, even though she’s not yet reached the age when all girls must marry or face exile. She’s sent from her country to be a Tribute Bride to the Wildlanders, the savage race of warriors that live o
ebook
Published September 2014 by Smashwords (first published August 5th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about First Possession, please sign up.

Diana Meredith Apparently it's also on Barnes & Noble as well as Smashwords, txtr, Kobo, and iBooks (Apple Itunes). It's not on Kindle because Amazon's minimum…moreApparently it's also on Barnes & Noble as well as Smashwords, txtr, Kobo, and iBooks (Apple Itunes). It's not on Kindle because Amazon's minimum is $0.99 and the author wants to keep this one free. It should be going up on OverDrive, but is not searchable there yet.(less)

T00zday
I had a friend recommend this series. This prequel was free on Smashwords.com
Very short but excellent world building. Totally unrealistic virgin night - although it was definitely hot.
Robin  The Mockingjay Lives!
I received a copy of this book from the author on a read to review basis.

I quite enjoyed this prequel. I thought the idea was interesting and compelling. Jodah & Blaise.. mhmm yes please! Lol.

This prequel made me stop what I was doing and start book 1 of this series imediately after.

Warning: This book does contain VERY mature scenes! I would recommend this book to anybody at the age of 18 or older.
Tami
Sep 15, 2014 Tami rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
First Possession was a HIGHLY erotic fantasy. Did I mention erotic? Hubba Hubba. I am eagerly looking forward to reading more from her.
Ana Reinhard
Oct 09, 2016 Ana Reinhard rated it it was ok
This is basically glorifying rape and drugs...
A.E. Hellstorm
May 06, 2015 A.E. Hellstorm rated it liked it
Review of First Possession – Prequel to Wildlanders’ Woman by Jenycka Wolfe

This is the first time I’ve read any kind of erotica labeled book, and as such it was a great introduction. What especially intrigued me was the setting; a fantasy world combined with the erotica genre. Fantasy has always been one of my favorite genres, so it seemed like a very special kind of match.

Jenycka Wolfe has a very good language which I enjoyed, and her characters are nicely portrayed. It was interesting to get
Diana Meredith
Loved this one! Historical fantasy-type world. Ava, the heroine, lives in Arcadia, where if a woman is not married by the time she's twenty-four, she's sent away to become a Tribute bride to Wildlanders, which are considered savage barbarians by the Arcadians.

From a chance meeting, Ava finds herself deeply attracted to the Wildlander warrior Blaise, though she's engaged to someone else. When her intended groom leaves her the day of her wedding, she's exiled by the corrupt city officials even tho
Boots
Sep 09, 2014 Boots rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I WAS GIVEN THIS EBOOK BY THE AUTHOR FOR AN HONEST REVIEW…

WOW! A naughty little piece of hotness, that was a fun read.

Who doesn't want to be worshipped by a strong sexy man? Ava gets 4!
This is not a book for anyone who does not enjoy reading some hot & steamy goodness.
It leaves you wanting to know what comes next…

:) I look forward to what comes next :)
Blondie
Loved this introduction to the Wildlanders! Historical type fantasy world that the author does a great job building.

Ava, the heroine, lives in Arcadia when she is sent away to become a Tribute bride to Wildlanders. Arcadia lives by different rules than the Wildlanders and this is a big Change for Ava and her family.

Warrior Blaise and his group of hunky men take Ava for wife.

Tova
Aug 20, 2014 Tova rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot, steamy, erotic story about a woman who is ends up mated to four hot, muscle-bound warrior men. There is some hardcore sex; not for the faint of heart. If this kind of thing interests you, it is a must read!
Jacline Workman
the only way you don't like this book, is if you didn't jump in and read wildlanders' woman. this story truly completes that first book in the series and helps you to understand Ava's plight, not to mention a pretty pantie melting ending.
Lyndsey
Holy Smokes!!! This novella was kinda hot. Not sure how I feel about the dub-con first time sex scene but there was plenty of steam to make me forget the uncomfortable situation. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Katya
Apr 17, 2015 Katya rated it it was amazing
So hot!

A woman gets sent away from her homeland to be married off to four men. This is the story of her wedding night. It was kind of insane, but SOOOO HOT!!!!!!
Chloe
Chloe rated it really liked it
Dec 23, 2015
Laura Wolf
Laura Wolf rated it liked it
Mar 19, 2016
Anastasia
Anastasia rated it liked it
Mar 05, 2016
Marianne
Marianne rated it it was amazing
Oct 08, 2014
Dyantha Bogerd
Dyantha Bogerd rated it it was amazing
Dec 18, 2014
Lauren
Lauren rated it liked it
Oct 02, 2014
Evelyne
Evelyne rated it really liked it
Feb 04, 2015
Ines
Ines rated it it was ok
Dec 29, 2014
Nicole
Nicole rated it did not like it
Apr 09, 2016
β!
β! rated it it was ok
Dec 18, 2014
Elena
Elena rated it it was ok
Aug 07, 2016
Kelsey
Kelsey rated it liked it
Jan 11, 2015
Chantelle
Chantelle rated it really liked it
Jul 14, 2015
Jacline Workman
Jacline Workman rated it it was amazing
Apr 23, 2015
Penna Shetty
Penna Shetty rated it liked it
Dec 02, 2016
Jill
Jill rated it it was amazing
May 06, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Authors & Reviewers: R&R - Wildlanders' Woman 1 12 Sep 06, 2014 12:54AM
  • The Bridal Hunt
  • Mikayla's Men (A Bride for Eight Brothers, #1)
  • Galactic Treasure (The Quads of Galafrax, #2)
  • Freed (Vampire King, #3)
  • Olivia
  • Darkling Seas
  • Taken by the Vikings (Viking Sex Slave #1)
  • Menagerie
  • Doctor, Doctor (Groves' Anatomy, #1)
  • Alice's Alphas (Wolf Clan Shifters #1)
  • Soaring Past Death
  • Taken (Dark Elves #1)
  • Harvest (The Druid Series, #3)
  • Serendipity (Saurellian Federation, #1.5)
  • The Ninth Orb (Interstellar, #2)
  • Legion
  • Breeders
  • After
Jenycka Wolfe has been a teacher, a nurse, a professional journalist, a five-star chef, and, most recently, a private investigator. It was during a stakeout, gathering evidence of one of Canada's wealthiest men's marital infidelity, that she realized her true calling was erotic romance writing. Unfortunately, in her excitement, she gave away her position and the enraged cheater chased her through ...more
More about Jenycka Wolfe...

Wildlanders (1 books)
  • Wildlanders' Woman (Wildlanders, #1)