Start by marking “Neopets: The Grey Faerie Chronicles: Nomi's Quest” as Want to Read:
Neopets: The Grey Faerie Chronicles: Nomi's Quest

Neopets: The Grey Faerie Chronicles: Nomi's Quest

4.46 of 5 stars 4.46  ·  rating details  ·  26 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Travel on a fantastical adventure through Neopia

"Nomi's Quest," the first book in the Grey Faerie series, chronicles Nomi's journey through the vast--and sometimes dangerous--lands of Neopia.

Will Nomi be able to face the perils of the Haunted Woods and regain her faerie power, her memory, and her way back home?
Published April 22nd 2008 by HarperFestival

To ask other readers questions about Neopets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Neopets

Robert Beveridge
Vivian LaRue, Nomi's Quest (Harper Festival, 2008)

As I said in my review of The Creeping Danger, this is the Neopets fantasy trilogy for girls. There's still adventure and the like, but it's like the difference between hardboiled and cozy mysteries; this one lacks the same sense of immediate danger. That doesn't mean it's any less exciting; in fact, I liked this one better than I liked The Creeping Danger.

Nomi is a Faerieland faerie, with all that entails, but she has a problem—she has some prob
Kikiwayi
Title: The Grey Faerie Chronicles: Nomi's Quest
Author: Vivian Larue

I read this book a few years ago, it seemed so interesting... I never did find the next book, though for years. I was kind of young back then, when I read the book.
Mia
I play Neopets. What are you going to do about it?
Rachel
Rachel added it
May 12, 2015
Rain-bo
Rain-bo marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2014
PQ
PQ added it
Nov 02, 2013
Jesan
Jesan added it
Jul 26, 2012
Neopets: How to Draw Neopets! Neopets: The Ultimate Field Guide: Discover Neopia! Neopets: Ultimate Tips Neopets: Puzzles and Games! The Creeping Danger