Start by marking “Italy, the Embracing Circle: Il Circolo: My Past, My Future” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Italy, the Embracing C...

Donna Marie Ferro

Italy, the Embracing Circle: Il Circolo: My Past, My Future

"Il Circolo is a reunion story, the rediscovery of family and roots. It’s the real dolce vita, lived to the tune of “Italian Girls Just Want to Have Fun.” If you like laughing, eating, and shopping, you’re in for a romp of a read. Magnifico!

—Mark Greenside, author of I’ll Never Be French (No Matter What I Do"
Published September 5th 2014 by Xlibris

To ask other readers questions about Italy, the Embracing Circle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Italy, the Embracing Circle

Lisa Montanaro
I read this book while I was in Italy so it was even more appropriate. I love memoirs, so found this extremely enjoyable. All of the information about Italy… The culture, food, mannerisms, language, customs, etc was totally on point.

I only wish the author had developed some of the characters a little further in Italy. I also wish she had let us in more into her actual life. I know that she had a career in higher education, and had a daughter back home. It would have been good to have more backgr
Victoria
Jul 22, 2015 Victoria rated it liked it
My mother gave me this book to read written by her friend, Rose's daughter. For a first attempt, it was an enjoyable read. It was amusing in parts. For anyone planning a trip to Italy, this book offers some wonderful insight to local culture.
Mary Hammock
Fun to read about some of the places I have been to. Wish I had relatives in other countries I could visit.
277 Pages
Cynmac49
Cynmac49 rated it liked it
Sep 03, 2015
Barb Levin
Barb Levin rated it really liked it
Sep 03, 2015