Start by marking “Southern Rocker Showdown (Southern Rockers, #3)” as Want to Read:
Southern Rocker Showdown (Southern Rockers, #3)

Southern Rocker Showdown (Southern Rockers #3)

Jonah and Lacy's journey takes them to Los Angeles, to compete against each other on a national stage. Win or lose, they're going to give it their all. The real question is will they ever give their hearts to one another, especially when all outward forces seem to be tearing them apart?

Author Ginger Voight returns her readers to the star-making world of rockers and romance
Published December 19th 2014 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (first published December 12th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Southern Rocker Showdown, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Southern Rocker Showdown

Brandee - Brandee's Book Endings
4.5 stars!

Southern Rocker Boy #1: http://amzn.to/1yUrWn7
Southern Rocker Chick #2: http://amzn.to/1wAPsIT
Southern Rocker Showdown #3: http://amzn.to/1uLPh8i - COMING DECEMBER 19th!

Ginger knows how to tell a story! It was fun reading along with this book at the same timing that I am watching the TV show "The Voice". You never quite know where Ginger is going to take you in a story - and I love every second of it. Make sure to one-click this series and add it to your to be read list!

Full review to
Amanda
Oct 02, 2015 Amanda rated it it was amazing
Fast paced, emotional, testing and utterly brilliant.
Lacy deserved her HEA, but so did Jonah, yet with Tony Paul forever hanging around, tempers were frayed and jealously from all angles threatened.
Love this author's writing, this is my second series and definitely won't be my last.
Great read highly recommended
Tere Fredericks
Apr 25, 2016 Tere Fredericks rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wild Ride

Last of the trilogy. Boy and Chick were really good. This was better. A showdown in more ways than one, this ended so differently than I ever would have expected. A deeply satisfying ending you'll never see coming.
Connie
This book is just as entertaining as Southern Rocker Boy, although the winner of the FIERCE singing contest was a bit of a surprise. I also wasn't crazy about Jules, Lacy's mother, in book # 1, but she turned out great in this story. Nicely Done!
Sonya
Jul 01, 2015 Sonya rated it it was amazing
Another great series! I loved how all the characters evolved and grew during this series! Tony Paul, Lacy, Jonah and even Jules seemed to mature and leave old grudges behind them to get on with their lives and really live.

Cody stole this book! Another series you don't want to miss!
Bridget
Jan 06, 2015 Bridget rated it really liked it
I love all the books Ginger Voight has written so far and this one wasn't any different. It definitely had the ending I wanted to I'm super happy about that. I can't wait to read her next series.
Buffy
Apr 06, 2015 Buffy rated it really liked it
loved it!!! Will write better review later! But will say it is a must read!! I skipped book 2. Book 3 leaves off where book 1 ended.
Jeannine Bertrand
Jeannine Bertrand rated it it was amazing
Jan 05, 2015
Denise
Denise rated it it was amazing
May 31, 2015
Amanda Stewart
Amanda Stewart rated it it was amazing
Apr 16, 2015
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it it was amazing
Mar 01, 2016
MJ
MJ rated it it was amazing
Dec 31, 2014
Christina
Christina rated it it was amazing
Jul 28, 2015
D. Nunn
D. Nunn rated it it was amazing
Aug 20, 2016
Cim
Cim rated it it was amazing
Dec 27, 2014
Kelly Junior
Kelly Junior rated it it was amazing
May 12, 2015
Sara Stangroom
Sara Stangroom rated it it was amazing
Sep 04, 2015
Jennifer Scears
Jennifer Scears rated it it was amazing
Jun 07, 2015
Reader from Barcelona
Reader from Barcelona rated it really liked it
Aug 29, 2015
Tracey Fair
Tracey Fair rated it really liked it
Apr 12, 2016
Ma Fefe
Ma Fefe rated it really liked it
Sep 28, 2015
Cassandra Kutchara
Apr 15, 2015 Cassandra Kutchara rated it it was ok
Like the 2nd book it was disappointing.
Alicia
Alicia rated it really liked it
Mar 08, 2015
Zanette Jacobson
Zanette Jacobson rated it it was amazing
Sep 14, 2015
Tillie
Tillie rated it liked it
Aug 17, 2016
Elmarie Parker
Elmarie Parker rated it really liked it
Dec 24, 2014
Katie
Katie rated it it was amazing
Feb 26, 2015
lynn colbert
lynn colbert rated it it was amazing
Sep 13, 2015
Joanne
Joanne rated it it was amazing
Aug 05, 2015
Ginger Voight is a screenwriter and bestselling author with over twenty published titles in fiction and nonfiction. She covers everything from travel to politics in nonfiction, as well as romance, paranormal, and dark, “ripped from the headlines” topics like Dirty Little Secrets.

Ginger discovered her love for writing in sixth grade, courtesy of a Halloween assignment. From then on, writing became
More about Ginger Voight...

Southern Rockers (3 books)
  • Southern Rocker Boy (Southern Rockers, #1)
  • Southern Rocker Chick (Southern Rockers, #2)