Start by marking “Mine for Christmas: A Simon and Kara Novella (The Billionaire's Obsession, #6.5)” as Want to Read:

Mine for Christmas: A Simon and Kara Novella (The Billionaire's Obsession #6.5)

4.27  ·  Rating Details ·  2,403 Ratings  ·  159 Reviews
Simon and Kara are back!

Kara Hudson has been married to her billionaire husband, Simon, for over two years, and she loves him even more desperately than she did when they first married. Unfortunately, there was a distance growing between the two of them, and the passion between them wasn’t flaring as red-hot as it used to burn. Was it possible that Simon wasn’t as crazy in
Published September 13th 2014 by Golden Unicorn Enterprises Inc (first published September 12th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Mine for Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mine for Christmas

Lyndy Ann ♫
I bought this Christmas collection last year but never got around to reading them so now is the perfect time. All new authors and new stories for me, I might be a bit lost with some. I find this is a good way of discovering new series's to read.

Mine for Christmas
is about a married couple Simon and Kara who after having a baby have drifted apart. Spending time together communicating and having sizzling hot sex they reconnect then little Timmy comes into their lives.

Will a Christmas miracle brin
Joanne Swinney
Sep 16, 2014 Joanne Swinney rated it it was amazing
I honestly do not know where to begin, My very first kindle read was 'Mine For Tonight' I fell completely in love with Simon many years ago, since that day I have read every single book of Author J.S.Scott and they have all been absolutely brilliant. I was extremely excited to hear the release of 'Mine For Christmas', seriously could not believe my luck, being able to read more about Simon and Kara. Well I have read it and it's time to share my thoughts with all of you., Simon has not changed ...more
Debbie Collins
Sep 18, 2014 Debbie Collins rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great read by J.S. Scott, and a thank-you for letting us get another glimpse of Simon and Kara. I first met Simon and Kara, in The Billionaire's Obsession, book 1. Even though they have now been married for over two years, Simon is the same over-protective, possessive, sexy billionaire that he always was. Kara, is now a mother to a little girl named Ginny, and she is having some issues about whether Simon still feels the way about her that he always had. They still love one another, but ...more
Elizabeth Stacy
Oct 14, 2014 Elizabeth Stacy rated it it was amazing
Shelves: j-s-scott
This was such a great book I loved it. I always loved Simon and Kara. This book is very special and emotional this is necessary read. It has Heart and Love, it is great, I wish I could, give it more then a five star review. One word of advice people has your tissues ready. I loved it. You can feel the love, with every page.
One of my favorite obsessed billionaire is back and it is still obsessed but these time not only his wife but also now his baby girl! This story takes place two years after Bi
Ronda
Jan 13, 2015 Ronda rated it it was amazing
Simon has been my fave alpha billionaire since forever. I was so happy to find out that we were getting a new book about Simon and Kara. This book picks up not quite two years after their first book ends. They are still very much in love, but they are struggling to find the passion they had prior to having a baby. As with a large number of marital issues in life, it all boiled down to lack of communication. Shocking! Thankfully, my all-time favorite couple got their groove back pretty quickly ...more
Kathy Osborn
Sep 14, 2014 Kathy Osborn rated it it was amazing
Oh, how I love Simon and Kara. Author J.S. Scott has done it again and written a beautiful story of love, reality and hope for the future all wrapped up for Christmas.

Simon's and Kara's story continues with the struggles of being a new parent and re-discovering the passion after Kara has a child. The reader is taken on their journey of passion and compassion for a child (Timmy) who has juvenile diabetes.

Miracles do happen at Christmas and this story is full of them.
Enjoy a story filled with se
Lindsay Thompson-Sublett
Sep 16, 2014 Lindsay Thompson-Sublett rated it it was amazing
So this can be read as a stand alone novella but honestly I don't know why you wouldn't want to read all the other books leading up to this series.

I must say I didn't realize how much I missed Simon and Kara until I starting reading this. I always enjoyed this couple (along with every other one in the series) but it wasn't till I got about half way through the first chapter that I realized I was extremely grateful that she decided to write a novella about them. Of course, I would have loved more
Lacy
Dec 02, 2014 Lacy rated it it was amazing
One of my favorite book couples Simon & Kara. This book is such a sweet tug on your heart strings novella.
Kara feels as though there is distance growing between her and Simon and she's having insecurities about herself after having a baby.
Simon is still the alpha we all love but he's holding back, but not for the reason Kara thinks he is.
Prepare yourself for some steamy romance and a Christmas gift that will leave you needing some tissues.
Denise
Sep 17, 2014 Denise rated it it was amazing
This was a great addition to Kara and Simon .. Kara wanted a another baby and
Simon did not he thought Ginny was enough.. But Kara thought she lost the sex appeal she once had with Simon.
While Simon and Kara was a dinner one night Kara got a call from Maddie and she needed to go to the
clinic to check on a little boy named Tim.. All I can say this a wonderful book to read and I could not help as cried a little bit .
Theresa
Dec 29, 2014 Theresa rated it it was amazing
I love all Jan's books. There hasn't been one I haven't liked. Amazingly, talent author. I feel in love with Simon and Kara in #MineForTonight. Another 5star book. In reading this book I'll learn more and love all characters even more. I don't think I will ever tire of reading and 're-reading Jan's books. Thanks for all u do.
Debra
Jan 12, 2015 Debra rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a wonderful couple Simon and Kara are, it's so nice to get a follow up on a favourite couple, he is so protective yet so gentle with his family which brings out the feminine in Kara. Love this series.
Stacie Marquart
Sep 14, 2014 Stacie Marquart rated it it was amazing
I love Simon and Kara. They are a loving couple. It's well worth your time
Donna Porter
Oct 17, 2014 Donna Porter rated it it was amazing
I loved this story. Kara and Simon were married and they have a little girl Ginny. Kara is a nurse and Simon is part owner of his business with his brother Sam. Kara has been taking care of a seven year old boy who has diabetes and is sick and in the hospital. Timmy has only known what it feels like for no one to want him Kara goes to spend some time with him. Tim's mother has died and now he is alone. Simon goes with her and almost right away bonds with the little boy. Christmas is coming and ...more
Jenny Brightman Harris
Sep 16, 2014 Jenny Brightman Harris rated it it was amazing
I will start by saying I do not give many 5 star reviews but this book sure deserves it. Tim the little boy that Maddie was going over his charts at the end of Heart of a Billionaire is back in this book. His mom has just died and he is all alone in the hospital. Maddie has just had the twins so she is unable to go see him and make him feel secure. Kara is going through her own first time mother baby blues. She isn't sure she is still attractive to Simon but does not know how to tell him how she ...more
Karen Alleyne
Sep 14, 2014 Karen Alleyne rated it it was amazing
This book exceed my expectations,knowing that it was a Novella I expected it to be fast/and rush but it was neither! It was excellent as every thing came full circle. J.S started with and in depth view about the insecurities and what lack of communication can result when it's newlyweds and the challenges they face.I also got the opportunity to better understand the daily routine a child/parent face when dealing with juvenile diabetes.
Mrs the book was wonderful with just the time amount of every
Cathy
Sep 14, 2014 Cathy rated it it was amazing
I love Simon and Kara’s story and can’t get enough of them. I’m so glad to revisit them and see what they’ve been up to. J S Scott has done a wonderful job with this novella about our favorite billionaire’s obsession. This story takes place two years after Simon and Kara are married and have a baby girl. Kara is feeling very self-conscious about how she looks and thinks Simon doesn’t want her as much anymore. Simon is trying to be considerate of Kara and all she is doing taking care of their ...more
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Oct 09, 2014 Amazeballs Book Addicts rated it it was amazing
Simon and Kara have been one of my all time favorite book couples so I was super excited when this book came out. I one-clicked it immediately and was doing a happy dance while doing it. JS Scott has been one of my favorite authors and this one just reminded me why I love her so much!! Ms. Scott writes with such perfection and with a uniqueness that is just her own. I buy every single book she publishes and will continue to do so. Way to go Ms. Scott!! Another home run in my book!!! Can't wait ...more
Fabie Gutierrez
Sep 14, 2014 Fabie Gutierrez rated it it was amazing
What a beautiful story to make you look forward to the holidays!!! Simon and Kara's story was originally awesome, but this Christmas addition added to their love, is heartwarming. I cried, laughed, and I fell in love with Simon all over again. Children always make stories just that much more felt in the heart and soul, but this story just went beyond all my expectations. The love scenes with this couple never disappoint, their love burns so bright, it's hard not to feel as if your heart swelled ...more
Maria Ria Alexander
Dec 20, 2014 Maria Ria Alexander rated it it was amazing
In the lead up to Christmas Kara is feeling neglected by Simon.
No longer does he seem to cherish her like he used to.
She is worried because she is carrying excess weight since having their baby. Does Simon no longer find her attractive?
Simon is worried about Kara, she's always tired and he worried about her going through so much pain during child birth
Will they have another child together???
Their Christmas takes on an unexpected miracle ..... one neither of them foresaw.
We also catch up with Mad
Leslie
Sep 16, 2014 Leslie rated it it was amazing
What is not to like about this? Yes, it is short- it is a novella! I loved catching up with Simon and Kara- they are my favorite in TBO series. J.S. Scott is one of my all time favorite authors. I liked being able to see some of the other characters in the series as well from previous books. I almost forgot about Maddie and Max being related! If you haven't read any of The Billionaire's Obsession books you don't have to read them to read and enjoy this. I would recommend reading the series in ...more
Jacqueline Fisher
Mine For Christmas: The Billionaire's Obsession

This was a great novel! It kind of left off where the last book ended, but now Simon and Kara have a child now, they get through the baby blues then tragedy strikes one of her patients, a 7 year old boys Timmy..... find out how Simon reacts! I can't giveaway the awesome deet's!

I found this book to be an awesome read, very heart felt and emotional and sexy.

I recommend this book for mature reading only 18+ due to the language and sexual content.
Lisa Miller
Sep 28, 2014 Lisa Miller rated it it was amazing
We got to catch up with Simon, Kara, Sam and Maddie in this novella. Kara and Maddie are both feeling self conscience about the way they look after having their children, they both are feeling like their husbands aren't attracted to them any longer. I'm glad Jan have us this update on our billionaires and their families. If you want to know about the special Christmas these families had, then go 1-click right now.
Ellen Anderson
Nov 21, 2014 Ellen Anderson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful story

Loved this! It was like a reunion between me and a favorite couple. This is the kind of book we all talk about wanting. The whatever happened to them later on. J.S. Scott gives you exactly that with this Christmas story as it looks in on Simon and Kara a couple years later. I so enjoyed this and really do wish I could have something like this from all of my favorite couples!
Amanda
Oct 06, 2014 Amanda rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebooks-i-own
This was a great little addition to Simon and Kara's books...no to mention we get to see how Maddie, and Sam are doing as well. Timmy was an amazing addition and captures your heart from the moment you meet him.
Simon and Kara have a few issues to work through in this short story but they end up stronger for it in the end.
Again Mrs. Scott has given us a great read.
Tami
Sep 14, 2014 Tami rated it it was amazing
I have been addicted to J.S. Scott's Billionaire Obsession series since I read Simon Hudson and Kara's brilliant romance. I was so excited when I learned that this Novella would feature Simon and Kara. It felt like going home again. This was a beautiful story, once again Jan (J.S. Scott) delivers the best. This is a wonderful Christmas present and in September!!
Maria
Dec 26, 2014 Maria rated it it was amazing
I loved Simon and Kara story since the beginning of the series. She's a sweet girl and him a brooding closed wonderful man. Those of us who are married and has kids know the struggles that we usually have. On the other hand, I loved Timmy sad story. He was in my heart. I'm very happy that he has been taken care of and that he is loved.
Jody
Sep 15, 2014 Jody rated it it was amazing
Aww Simon!! He's still my favorite out of the guys in this series. What a sweet story! Loved seeing all the guys appear in this one too.

"And can you really doubt that anybody could stand up to all of our men?" "No," Kara admitted with a weak smile. "One of them is fearsome. Together, they're completely terrifying"

Love it!!! Brought happy tears. Sorry Simon happy tears are good!
Gina
Dec 02, 2014 Gina rated it it was amazing
Kara and Simon -- they are awesome!! Great story of how truly in love this couple is. After the birth of the their daughter Kara felt her and Simon were growing apart because of all the time and energy having kids takes. Simon was trying to give Kara some space and they found that their love only grew more and was enough to welcome another addition to their family!
M4queen
Jan 22, 2015 M4queen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

Loved the series and this glimpse into how things are working out for Simon and Kara was great. They are so good together and flour then to open their home up top Timmy was so touching. Really well done.
Carol
Jan 29, 2015 Carol rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mine For Christmas: The Billionaire's Obsession

Great story between great couple, family, siblings, friends, loved this book, extension of previous story, and cannot wait to read the next one in the series.
Shut Up & Read: $.99 Contemporary Romance - Mine For Christmas 1 5 Dec 04, 2016 07:44AM
  • Twelve Days of Temptation (Temptation, #1)
  • Christmas Wishes, Valentine Kisses
  • Billionaires and Baby Rattles
  • His Forbidden Bride: 50 Loving States, West Virginia
  • Singed (Turn Up the Heat, #3)
  • Trust In Me (Rancho Del Cielo, #5)
  • Baby Wanted (A Bundle of Joy)
  • Coerced: Blackmailed by the Billionaire (Buchanan Romance, #1)
  • The Arrangement
  • Escaping A Royal Wedding (Royal Cordova Family Trilogy, #1)
  • Bargain Bride, Billionaire Groom (Island Moonlight Collection #1)
  • Love and Surrender (The Billionaire's Temptation, #3)
  • Flirting in Traffic
  • Forced by the Quarterback (Forced Series, #5)
  • Cinder's Rising
  • Wrapped in Pleasure: Delaney's Desert Sheikh / Seduced by a Stranger
  • Having Patience
  • Their Ex's Redrock Part One
J.S. Scott is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of erotic romance. She's an avid reader of all types of books and literature. Writing what she loves to read, J.S. Scott writes both contemporary erotic romance stories and paranormal romance erotics. They almost always feature an Alpha Male and have a happily ever after because she just can't seem to write them any other way!

Please v
More about J.S. Scott...

The Billionaire's Obsession (9 books)
  • The Billionaire's Obsession ~ Simon (The Billionaire's Obsession, #1)
  • Heart of the Billionaire ~ Sam (The Billionaire's Obsession, #2)
  • The Billionaire's Salvation ~ Max (The Billionaire's Obsession, #3)
  • The Billionaire's Game ~ Kade (The Billionaire's Obsession, #4)
  • Billionaire Undone ~ Travis (The Billionaire's Obsession, #5)
  • Billionaire Unmasked ~ Jason (The Billionaire's Obsession, #6)
  • Billionaire Untamed ~ Tate (The Billionaire's Obsession, #7)
  • Billionaire Unbound ~ Chloe (The Billionaire's Obsession, #8)
  • Billionaire Undaunted: Zane (The Billionaire's Obsession, #9)

“Santa isn’t perfect, but he generally makes up for it later if he misses your house a few times.” 3 likes