Start by marking “Stranded” as Want to Read:
Stranded

Stranded

It was meant to be just another open house....

After their cars are vandalised, real estate tycoon Jensen Kingsley and his quiet employee, Emma Williams, are stranded miles from anywhere in an empty house in the middle of a storm. With no one able to rescue them for days, they must face the truth - they're stuck.... together.

Playboy Jensen is faced with the temptation of
Published October 11th 2014 by Cherry Shephard

To ask other readers questions about Stranded, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stranded

Sue
Mar 04, 2015 Sue rated it really liked it
This was actually a pretty good free book that I got because the blurb sounded interesting. It was strange though, because it started off as a really sexy and erotic story of a woman "trapped" for the weekend with her boss in a house they were "showing" and it was all so mysterious (their cars were vandalized). Someone was watching them and food just magically appeared in the fridge for them to eat...in between their heated bedroom activities.
It was steamy and a fun cat and mouse game of who's s
Meledy Blumberg
Feb 28, 2015 Meledy Blumberg rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it

Loved this book but hated the alternate ending it was really bad who would do that. It's a good read and loved the story.
Kaila
Dec 12, 2014 Kaila rated it it was amazing
Stranded was written by a very talented lady. Cherry Shepard will soon become a household name, because she is very well written, has a very active and imaginative world inside her head, and her writing leaves her readers wanting more from her.

Stranded left me breathless and in need of a cold shower at times. Emma works for the wealthy and handsome Jenson. Jenson is the owner of a very prominent realty agency. One weekend when they are showing a house together outside of town their cars get vand
Ashlea Rhodes
Feb 28, 2015 Ashlea Rhodes rated it really liked it
A lovely story from start to finish.

At the start you have the normal she won't be interested and he won't want me. But all it takes is some sexy undies and things really heat up and fast. Being Stranded might just be the best thing to happen to them. But being stuck in a house for the weekend it one thing but it's what happens when they get back to the real world, that things really start to get interesting. Can these two get any more stubborn? Yes, yes they can. Chuck in a ex that won't take i
Missy
Apr 25, 2015 Missy rated it really liked it
An excellent read.
There was much more to this book than I first thought and I throughly enjoyed reading it.
I really liked how Emma stuck to her guns and resisted all of Jensen's charming ways for two years. She was attracted to him but knew it would not last and she would be out of a job. Now Jensen for reasons of his own vows never to fall in love and he can't help but know that Emma would do him in.
But there are things beyond their control and they end up stranded together for weekend with no
Maria Ria Alexander
How HOT Can An Open House Be?????

Emma Williams is a shy woman who works for Homes Realty and just happens to have a mad crush on her boss.
Jensen Kingsley, CEO of Homes Realty, is arrogant, a playbook and desires Emma like no other woman before.
Attending an Open House together, an attack is made on their cars and they are stranded together for the weekend.
What ensues is a weekend fling where the sex is at the top of the list.
But emotions begin to change and what follows is a beautiful story of Lo
Shelley Youngblood
Feb 21, 2015 Shelley Youngblood rated it it was amazing
Real estate tycoon Jensen Kingsley is the ultimate playboy. He keeps his heart heavily guarded and vows to never get too involved again. He is faced with the temptation of his life when he finds himself stranded in the middle of nowhere with Emma,for an entire weekend. Emma is the one woman who has been under his skin for the last two years.

Emma finds herself in an interesting predicament when she is stranded with her boss, Jensen. Knowing she has turned him down in the past because he is sure
G.S. Bailey
Dec 15, 2014 G.S. Bailey rated it really liked it
Steamy and smart.... It’s cold shower time after the hot love scenes early on in this one. The seemingly shallow hero has been brought to life, and we’re starting to understand he has depth. While the lovely heroine – sensible and controlled – has fallen apart, unable resist what she swore she would never do. There are lots of twists and difficulties in the path of these lovers. It’s a bit of a rollercoaster read, cleverly plotted. I’d recommend it as a good one to take to bed one night for the ...more
Andi Downs
Jun 09, 2015 Andi Downs rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cherry-shephard
First of all I have to give my thanks for being sent a copy of this story. Loved it, had to read it despite the style of print format. :)

Totally recommend this author's works, if you like something a little edgy, sexy, fun and full of emotion. Thoroughly enjoyed it, as it left me wanting more. The next book to follow the little brothers relationship. :)

Hanging out now for Imperfect, the snippets/teasers are addictive, wanting more of these new characters. Thank you Cherry fora great story with
Rebecca
Oh Wow this was amazing love/hate relationship between Emma and Jensen they get stuck at an open house after someone tampers with there car's.

Stuck there for the weekend what will they do. To find out go read you seriously won't be disappointed I couldn't put it down. You won't believe who did it and why.

To sum it up

"Christian Grey is my dirty naughty book boyfriend"
"Jensen Kingsley has become my "I want to have him boyfriend".

Go read:)
Arthetta Rodgers
Mar 01, 2015 Arthetta Rodgers rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Frustratingly delightful!I enjoyed this story. Thought Emma would play hard to get, but, surprisingly, she wanted to seduce Jensen immediately. Steamy love scenes that were erotic, yet, sensual. You could tell there were feelings between them even though Jensen tried to be a hard ass. I did not like the alternate ending....I cried....so I will not comment on that. I do wish there was a book 2....maybe a "crazy Cathy gets out of jail" storyline.... ;-)
Lacy LeRoch
Nov 09, 2014 Lacy LeRoch rated it it was amazing
Damn, Cherry is a wonder and writes the most fantastic Sweet candy romance and Stranded isn't any different. Stranded is everything you want in a good romance novel. It has the hot sex, the temptation and wanting not to mention the challenge. Cherry always writes her characters with so much detail that you feel like you are part of the story and know each character in the plot.
All I can say is I wouldnt mind to be Emma in this story... ABSOLUTELY a must read....
Tawnya Ward
Feb 25, 2015 Tawnya Ward rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Spot on!

A man who was deeply hurt, thinks that he is unworthy of anyone's love. Enter a strong woman who loves the man, even with all his faults. Through out the course of the story you learn the reason behind the man's thoughts.
Love will find a way to be felt.

The alternate ending, Thank you for NOT ending the story that way!
Carman Sky
Apr 12, 2015 Carman Sky rated it it was amazing
I loved Stranded by Cherry Shephard! Who wouldn't want to be stranded with your boss, especially if he's as hunky and handsome as Jenson? This hot read will make you want to have your own Stranded adventure!
Michelle °O°
Mar 07, 2015 Michelle °O° rated it it was ok
This story just seemed forced. Almost like she followed a manual. The broken hero when done right can be a great read. Unfortunately this book was to cliche for my taste.
Brenda
Brenda rated it liked it
Amy Shaner
Amy Shaner rated it liked it
Feb 25, 2015
mellisa
mellisa rated it liked it
Nov 01, 2014
Sara Hahus
Sara Hahus rated it liked it
May 30, 2015
Kate Bonham
Kate Bonham rated it really liked it
Jan 01, 2015
Elizabeth
Elizabeth rated it liked it
Aug 22, 2015
lisa
lisa rated it it was amazing
Apr 05, 2015
sarah obrien
sarah obrien rated it really liked it
Mar 12, 2016
Annie
Annie rated it really liked it
Jul 18, 2015
Rashaun
Rashaun rated it liked it
Anna
Anna rated it liked it
Mar 02, 2015
Tanya
Tanya rated it it was amazing
Apr 13, 2015
Kelebek Dikkat
Kelebek Dikkat rated it really liked it
Mar 11, 2015
Anne
Anne rated it liked it
Mar 01, 2015
Cherry is a 29 year old mum of 3, currently residing in beautiful Australia. She is a qualified counsellor, with experience in the mental health field.
Cherry traded in her counselling career to pursue writing full time, and has never looked back.

In her spare time Cherry loves to read romantic fiction. Some of her favourite authors include Sandra Hill and Melody Anne. You'll often find Cherry curle
More about Cherry Shephard...