Start by marking “Find Me (Detective Rhiannon McVee Crime Mystery Book #1)” as Want to Read:
Find Me (Detective Rhiannon McVee Crime Mystery Book #1)

Find Me (Rhiannon McVee Mystery #1)

The year is 1988 and people are missing. If you loved Gone Girl and Girl on the Train, you'll love the Rhiannon McVee series. Not crime, not fiction, but that dangerous place in between. From the vast Australian outback to the dangerous underbelly of Kings Cross, this young detective's missing persons cases will keep you awake at night and on the precipice of your seat. ...more
Published September 10th 2014 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Find Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Find Me

Carolyn Jourdan
Dec 04, 2014 Carolyn Jourdan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow. This book transported me into another world. I loved being in the Australian outback, complete with cowboys and "B&S Balls" (Bachelor and Spinster Balls). This story contains a delicate balance of romance, mystery, crime and sadness. It is obvious the author has an affinity for missing people and it’s interesting how she highlights they different types of people who go missing.
Jess Meyer
Sep 28, 2016 Jess Meyer rated it it was amazing
I love this whole series. I hate finishing these books and having to wait for the next one. They always end on a cliffhanger and keep you hanging. They are the sort of books you will read in a day. You won't be able to put them down!
Natasha Gilmour
Apr 09, 2015 Natasha Gilmour rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
BRILLIANT
Find Me is at first a thought provoking and disturbing story of missing people. The downward spiral of events which overwhelms each character into eventually leaving all that they love behind; their shame and their fears and their total loss of self, is starkly and brutally revealed.
But Find Me is also much more than a story about missing people. We see how loss affects us all, whether through losing a person from our lives, losing aspects of ourselves, our dreams, our moral direction
Melissa-Jane
Apr 16, 2015 Melissa-Jane rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked Find Me a lot and I love the character of Rhiannon McVee. The scenes from outback Australia were so wonderfully descriptive and I felt completely immersed in the story and the characters, and although I tried to take my time because I didn't want the story to end, it was just too addictive and I couldn't put it down. As with Write About Me as well, I really appreciated how close to reality this story read. It was easy to imagine the characters being real, and I loved being abl ...more
Deborah
Dec 04, 2014 Deborah rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love, love, loved it. Read it in one day, I couldn't put it down. A mixture of mystery, romance and crime, set in the 80s. The sections in the Australian outback were my favourite. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Diane
Diane rated it really liked it
Feb 03, 2016
Nancy C Baeder
Nancy C Baeder rated it really liked it
Jan 28, 2016
Merry
Merry rated it really liked it
May 21, 2015
Myron Bailey
Myron Bailey rated it really liked it
Nov 14, 2015
Sheila Barks
Sheila Barks rated it it was amazing
Jul 23, 2016
Linda
Linda rated it liked it
Mar 05, 2016
Jo Koschmann
Jo Koschmann rated it it was amazing
Sep 20, 2015
Kat
Kat rated it it was amazing
May 07, 2016
Patricia Jones
Patricia Jones rated it it was amazing
Oct 20, 2016
Melissa Pouliot
Sep 12, 2014 Melissa Pouliot rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Chloe Saunders
Chloe Saunders rated it really liked it
Jun 22, 2016
Helen
Helen rated it really liked it
Jul 10, 2015
Nicky Garven
Nicky Garven rated it really liked it
Dec 10, 2015
Kevin Shell
Kevin Shell marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Dragonr
Dragonr marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Kirsten
Kirsten marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2015
Fleur Ferris
Fleur Ferris marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2015
Kate Beth Heywood
Kate Beth Heywood marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2015
Kali
Kali marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
Janice
Janice marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2015
Joy
Joy marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2015
Sheila
Sheila marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2015
Mark Snowden
Mark Snowden marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2015
Jimmy Medley
Jimmy Medley marked it as to-read
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Twilightwatchers
Twilightwatchers marked it as to-read
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2015
Lisa Lewellen
Lisa Lewellen marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2015
Valerie
Valerie marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2015
Bobbi Ballou
Bobbi Ballou marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2015
Jill
Jill marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2015
Anita
Anita marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2015
Therese
Therese marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2015
Ian Donnelly
Ian Donnelly marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2016
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2016
Donna Pratt
Donna Pratt is currently reading it
Feb 14, 2016
Cindy
Cindy marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2016
Beiza
Beiza added it
Feb 24, 2016
Carol Kean
Carol Kean marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2016
Nellcutter
Nellcutter marked it as to-read
Feb 29, 2016
7202129
Described by one of her children as a 'book writing machine', Australian author Melissa Pouliot has always loved to write. Her early childhood stories about princesses, fairies and goblins inspired by authors such as Enid Blyton and May Gibbs evolved to teenage soap operas and adventure stories inspired by Trixie Beldon, Sweet Valley High and her own experiences.
While studying a Commerce universit
More about Melissa Pouliot...

Rhiannon McVee Mystery (2 books)
  • When You Find Me (Detective Rhiannon McVee Crime Mystery Book #2)