Start by marking “Katlyn (Shadow Creek Shifters, #1)” as Want to Read:
Katlyn (Shadow Creek Shifters, #1)

Katlyn (Shadow Creek Shifters #1)

Disclaimer: M/F/M Red-Hot Shifter Ménage Romance. This book is not intended for anyone under the age of eighteen or anyone who is bothered by explicit content that includes strong sexual content, situations, and language between two mountain lion shifters and a human. Also thrown in the mix: violence, a vampire, and plenty of red hot ménage sex.

Katlyn had finally given in
Published September 8th 2014 by Outrageous Books

To ask other readers questions about Katlyn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Katlyn

Jenny Brightman Harris
Jan 12, 2015 Jenny Brightman Harris rated it really liked it
This book is good. In this book we meet Katlyn a girl who has been stuck under the protective hold of her parents her whole life. She decides she wants and adventure so she does her research and over and over again people keep telling her if you want adventure the Wilted Petal is place to go. All Katlyn wanted was a hot encounter with two hot studs what she got was a whole lot more. Brendan and Chase were just looking for a good time away from home themselves but when they lay eyes on Katlyn ...more
Rhonda Jones
Oct 10, 2014 Rhonda Jones rated it it was amazing
Great Storyline

This was an interesting shifter menage. I liked that the human female was a little reticent when she learned shifters existed, but it did not hold her back from pursuing what she wanted. I also liked all the different shifters and other supernaturals who were part of the story. And I liked that the author was not holding back when it came time for people to die. Great story.
Suzanne Cotton
Sep 21, 2014 Suzanne Cotton rated it it was amazing
Great read

Great book, I love the shifter books, this one is a good story. Shifter Patrols hunting down shifters to kill. Kathryn comes into danger after she decides to go to a club for some hot sex with two men. Little did she know they were shifters. read the book to find out what happens next, you won't be disappointed
Sep 21, 2014 Laura rated it it was amazing
Awesome shifter menage! I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I liked that the story was well thought out. It followed the actions of the Shifter Patrol. It wasn't just a story about Katlyn, Chase, and Brendan, but about the whole shifter community. I like the other members of the Shadow Creek family. I look forward to other books in this series.
Jetzabel Huerta
Oct 03, 2014 Jetzabel Huerta rated it it was amazing
A night to remember

Kathryn wanted a night of great sexual encounter an she got more than she bargained for. Now a new life of a different kind awaits her with her two sexy shifters.
Sherry Vitaniemi
Sep 26, 2014 Sherry Vitaniemi rated it it was amazing
Good reading

wow talk about good luck.Kate not only got lucky with one mate.but two.and still gets to do what she loves.really liked this one.
Linda Wager
Wow! This book is pretty busy. There's a lot of characters and I admit I backtracked a couple times because I couldn't remember who some of them were.
Ive read a lot of shifter books and liked the story. At times it jumped a little too fast for me but the story flowed easily. It was different to see so many species on this ranch, kind of like a safe house for homeless shifters. The llama did surprise me!
I didn't read the first book so I think I am missing some key parts of the story, meaning wh
Tabatha
Dec 19, 2015 Tabatha rated it did not like it
I really do love a good shifter romance and adding a menage to it made it even better, but I am disappointed to say that this book was a complete waste of my time. There were far too many plot holes, absolutely no character development, inconsistencies galore, and don't get me even started on all of the editing errors that were like nails on a chalkboard. As I read, I wondered if an editor had even been utilized at all with just how many there were. No exaggeration here, I stopped counting after ...more
Sheryl
Sep 10, 2014 Sheryl rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am giving this review for author Madison Johns. This is a stand alone book with no cliffhangers.

Katlyn is a school teacher who made 1 mistake and now she is running for her life from The Shifter Patrol. Katlyn hope she can forget the past and start fresh again. Branden and Chase are attracted to Katlyn but think she could be trouble but finding her now on their ranch they hope to continue where they left off before the Shifter Patrol barged into their lives.

This menage is story has it all. Ho
Donna Hokanson
Sep 10, 2014 Donna Hokanson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A fantasy that takes a wrong turn, or did it?
A school teacher with some naughty fantasies gets caught up into some very unexpected trouble when she goes to a club. Little did she know the club caters to shifters. She thought she was going to get her ménage fantasy but trouble come in the form of a shifter patrol. She’s seen more then she should have and now they’re after her as well. Leaving everything behind to start a new life with friend in tow she happen on to a new job. More surprises comes
Ana P
Sep 11, 2014 Ana P rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful Beginning!

I was gifted this book by Madison Johns for an honest review.

I totally enjoyed these cowboy shifters, how hot is that can you imagine?

Kaitlyn just wants a good time for one night and that night turns into the biggest adventure of her life when she meets Brendan and Chase mountain lion shifters.

Brendan and Chase never imagined that a night out to get lucky would turn their lives around..

A lot of passion with 2 hot shifters, her dream come true, but will it be over when it just
Donna Hokanson
Nov 05, 2014 Donna Hokanson rated it it was amazing
A fantasy that takes a wrong turn, or did it?
Jillian DeMarco
Oct 12, 2014 Jillian DeMarco rated it it was ok
Consistent

Good start for an author. I'm not sure if this is the author's first book or not, but it read like a beginner. Still, no obvious grammatical errors and every consistent writing (as far as tone and flow). The story could be deeper (read very plain), and the dialogue needs to be smoother; less forced, less formal. The sentences felt choppy and a bit elementary. I didn't find myself falling into the story as I would of a veteran writer, but very good start. I don't regret reading this one
iliana G
Nov 18, 2014 iliana G rated it it was ok
I didn't hate it but i didn't like it either.
The story is good and with lots of potentials but its not developed nicely by the writer.
Too much characters and the need to back track in order to remember what was going on and who and where.
Also it was boring!
It kept going with lots of things happening yet i was bored not even the sex scenes could keep me to read it.
I was given the second book by the author for a review and after reading that too this is not a series i would keep reading despite th
Brittany
I just did not love this. The story had a pretty good premise to it I just think it might have been the writing style that turned me off. The characters were just okay for me. One thing I thought was odd was Brendon seemed to get more page time than Chase did. For a supposedly equal relationship it was a little bit strange. Anyway, just did not love this.
Oct 12, 2014 Sarah rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: menages fans, paranormal, shifter
4 stars ****

This is a good book about a woman who goes into a bar looking for a menage and ends up in a situation she never even dreamed of being in. This was very hot and loved the whole story and characters. Shifters, vampires and some hot menage sex. Who can ask for more..
I am looking forward to more in this story loved this world and the building was really fun and exciting.
Kendra Wynn
Nov 20, 2014 Kendra Wynn rated it really liked it
This shifter book was a little but different than ones I've read before but it was still good! Instead of one type of shifter there was multiple types which i thought was cool! I've never read about llama shifters or different types of birds! There was a lot going on and so many different characters it got a little hard to keep up sometimes! I did however love Brendan and chase!!
Dawn Barber
Apr 13, 2015 Dawn Barber rated it it was ok
What could make this book better:

1. Better editing - simple typos
2. Take out the other "supernaturals"
3. Add more schooling with the children - they were HILARIOUS and the best part of the book IMO

Overall this book had good potential. Not sure if I'll read part 2 or not.
Connie
Sep 07, 2016 Connie rated it it was ok
Just okay. I actually was a little let down and thought something was missing from the storyline. It seemed to be all over the place. Characters connection seemed a little forced and mechanical. At times I was left feeling Brendan and Chase didn't even want a mate.
Kelly
Jul 02, 2015 Kelly rated it it was ok
Poor writing (grammar issues). Good content but I did not like the way it was written. It was a steamy romance & that is why I read it. I would probably read more of hers if I didn't have to pay for the book.
Melvena Asa
Feb 15, 2015 Melvena Asa rated it it was amazing
What a book . Wow

Wow . I started to read this story just to have something to read but to my surprise I was sucked into it and could not stop reading it. Two sexy shifters and one persistent female. Lots of action and needless to say there is hot wild sex to go with it
Julianna
This was an ok book for me. didn't love it, but didn't hate it either. It did intrigue me enough that i did get the second one with my kindle unlimited subscription, but not enough that i would have bought the next one.
Ann
Nov 17, 2014 Ann rated it liked it
Not a bad book but there were a few too many things going on at one time/too many sub plots and there were a few editing issues. Overall I thought it was ok and plan on checking out the next book in the series.
Connie Barnett
Nov 16, 2014 Connie Barnett rated it really liked it
Lions & wolves & bears - oh my!

what's not to love? 2 sexy mountain lion shifters. a brave heroine, her best friend & some unexpected vampires. it seemed as though one of the men was more dominant & the story was too predictable in a few scenes. overall, a great read.
Sandi Ramirez
Jan 30, 2015 Sandi Ramirez rated it it was amazing
Yep really liked this book. I like the mix of shifters and other paranormal along with humans. It is more of a shifter with some sex thrown in and to me this makes for a good storyline. I really enjoyed Madison Johns and for sure will be reading all of her books
Carrie Garza
Mountain lion shifters menage. Just can't decide. We have all types of shifters and vampires too. I enjoyed it, but it was strange.
Samantha
This was my first book by this author. Overall I enjoyed this book though occasionally I thought the story wandered a bit. I will definitely read the next one in the series.
Nikki
Jan 04, 2015 Nikki rated it really liked it
This was a good quick and hot shifter read. The book stayed true to shifters with the drama of paranormal but it also had steamy romance of two hot shifters.
Trisha Persad
Trisha Persad rated it it was amazing
Oct 15, 2014
Sue
Sue rated it it was amazing
Mar 13, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Bound to the Sea (Claimed by the Alpha Dolphins, #1)
  • Tonight's Desire (Volkoff Pack, #1)
  • Sanibel Surrender (Fanged Romance #5)
  • Protecting Their Mate, Part Three
  • Rial (Waterkin, #1)
  • Coyote Home: Coyote Hunger Book 1
  • Dianthe Rising (Dia McLearey, #1)
  • The Mating Heat (Werewolves of Montana, #0.5)
  • Two Times the Charm (Alpha Doms, #9)
  • Watching Sin (Fetish & Fantasy #1)
  • Roxanne Desired (Prime Wolf, #2)
  • Commanding the Tides (Lords of the Abyss, #2)
  • The Dragon and the Wolf (Things in the Night, #1.5)
  • Summer Wine (Tastes of Seduction, #1)
  • Honesty (Running With Alphas, #2)
  • Unwrapping Tess: Christmas Encounters (Vegas Mates, #5)
  • Bash: Volume III (Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Club, #5)
  • The Mistress takes a Mate (Mistress of the City, #5)

When Madison Johns began writing at the age of forty-four, she never imagined she'd make it onto the USA Today best-selling books list with her first cozy mystery, Armed and Outrageous, as an independent author. Sure, this book is an Amazon bestseller, but USA Today?

Although sleep-deprived from working third shift, she knew if she used what she had learned while caring for senior citizens to good
More about Madison Johns...

Shadow Creek Shifters (3 books)
  • Taken (Shadow Creek Shifters, #2)
  • Tessa (Shadow Creek Shifters, #3)

“No more growling, pecking or shifting,” Katlyn said. “It’s against school rules to shift or attack each other.” 0 likes
“Chase smiled. “Don’t get scared off. I promise it’s not as bad as it sounds. It’s not like we’ll be shifted when we pleasure you.” 0 likes