Start by marking “Just Me (Harrington, Maine, #2)” as Want to Read:
Just Me (Harrington, Maine, #2)

Just Me (Harrington, Maine #2)

Lark O'Bannion learned early that life isn't really like a fairy tale.
Parents don't always love their children unconditionally.
Damsels are usually left to deal with their distress alone and Prince Charming rarely, if ever, comes riding to the rescue.
Happily-ever-afters are a lovely concept, but in reality are few and far between.
When Sebastian Ross rolls into her life on
Kindle Edition, 2nd edition, 318 pages
Published October 6th 2015 by L.A. Fiore (first published September 2nd 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Just Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just Me

Donna ~
Oct 06, 2015 Donna ~ rated it it was amazing
What an amazing read full of so much emotion. Not your typical love story but one so well deserved. Full review to follow

I am always excited to see what L.A. Fiore has up her sleeve and was just as excited to have an opportunity to read Just Me. This book was like a vice on my heart. Moments that made it swell and moments that squeezed it so hard I almost couldn’t breathe. Sebastian and Larkspur…..beautiful people behind the pain.

This book consumed me. I had a very hard time tearing myself away.
MareTara SLiTsReaD Reviews
4 Hearwarming Stars

Gina Mackin
Nov 15, 2016 Gina Mackin rated it it was amazing
Great book highly recommended

This is definitely a really great book and so far a really great series. I hope you do a book for Broderick and Dante. The series will not be complete without them.

Great job. Congrats on another great book. Gina
Raj
Escape into my Reads Book Blog

I absolutely adored reading Just Me and could not put this book down. I don’t think there is a genre of books that this author can’t excel in that doesn’t leave me with a smiley face. This YA read told the story of Larkspur, a girl who had lost her mother from a young age and moved to live with her aunt and uncle. Her mother had spiralled into despair reasons unbeknownst to Lark leaving her to look after her mother and fending for herself. The pain and anguish I fe
Tabitha R
I really enjoyed this whole story. It was refreshing to have love interest that wasn't separated over silly situations or a additional love interest. There was a lot going on in this story but the love between Lark & Bastian never wavered. I loved how it literally took you from beginning to end and I didn't feel as if there was something missing.
Although I really like this book there was just a few things that I think could of made it even better.
I feel that there was so much going on that r
Caroline
Apr 02, 2016 Caroline rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-read-list
I won this through Goodreads Giveaways.
I really liked this love story between Larkspur and Sebastian(Lark and Bastian) The plot had me engrossed from beginning to end. A lovely story, well written and pure escapism.
This book is a real page turner as you are drawn into Lark and Bastians world.As I am not an American, high school is not something I know anything about. Reading this gave me a glimpse of a different world to my own.The story is told from Larks perspective and the characters are al
Amanda
Dec 03, 2015 Amanda rated it it was amazing
I literally just got finished reading this book, and I just had to write a review that is how good this book is. L.A. Fiore you rock! The story about Lark, and Bastian is just beautiful. The connection they feel for each other is crazy, but in a very good way. The people who were against them were horrible, evil, and selfish, but I am happy they had the strength to power through all the negative. This is one of the best stories I ever read, and I can't wait for L.A. Fiore to write another great ...more
Trish -  Novels In Heels
Oct 10, 2015 Trish - Novels In Heels rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-reviewed
5 “Just Me” Stars

Lark and Bastian’s story is a beautiful, refreshing love story full of depth, romance, love, hate, friendship, forgiveness, drama and more. Exactly what I love in a story.

L.A. Fiore is a masterful storyteller. She has the ability to captivate her audience at every turn. I was totally entranced throughout Lark and Bastian’s journey.

Absolutely loved it.

A definite must read.
Rinagirl
Oct 24, 2012 Rinagirl rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I love how sweet and lovey the two main characters are...I also love how author avoids all the cliches that typically plague romance books and annoy me. Overall a very sweet satisfying read.
Vicky
Mar 11, 2016 Vicky rated it it was amazing
Beautiful story

The was a wonderful story about how soul mates can happen even at an early age. The characters Lark and Bastain were beautifully written and loved how you included the characters from Waiting for the One.
Clare Hart
Oct 08, 2015 Clare Hart rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
i thought this book was great the story wasn't rushed and there was plenty of twists nd drama for it to not drag on like other books, really enjoyed visiting Harrington Bay again !!!
MRS LOUISE ADAMS
MRS LOUISE ADAMS rated it really liked it
Feb 17, 2016
Sharons Simple
Sharons Simple rated it really liked it
Jul 27, 2014
Carrie Akin
Carrie Akin rated it really liked it
Nov 07, 2016
Whitney
Whitney rated it it was amazing
Jul 14, 2016
Rachael Gregory
Rachael Gregory rated it it was amazing
Mar 15, 2013
Laura rated it liked it
Nov 16, 2012
Heather
Heather rated it liked it
Jul 01, 2016
Pam Stack
Pam Stack rated it it was amazing
Jan 16, 2016
Jerrie Bevington
Jerrie Bevington rated it really liked it
Apr 03, 2016
Megan
Megan rated it it was amazing
Feb 16, 2016
Esther
Esther rated it it was ok
Feb 02, 2015
Les Jones
Les Jones rated it really liked it
Oct 26, 2015
Sandra
Sandra rated it really liked it
Oct 17, 2016
Kristy
Kristy rated it it was amazing
Jul 18, 2013
Stephanie Campbell
Stephanie Campbell rated it it was amazing
Jan 20, 2016
Cindy Vanwinkle
Cindy Vanwinkle rated it it was amazing
May 29, 2016
Lesley Harvey
Lesley Harvey rated it really liked it
Oct 08, 2015
Azmina Kanji
Azmina Kanji rated it it was amazing
Jan 01, 2016
Brb
Brb rated it really liked it
Nov 30, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Ascension (The Somnian, #1)
  • Surf Mama One Woman's Search for Love Happiness and the Perfect Wave
  • November 22, 1963: Witness to History
  • Back to Me: Changing How I Feel About My Mother, My Body, and Men
  • Just a Number
  • Brooklyn Spaces: 50 Hubs of Culture and Creativity
  • A Justified Kill (Heart of a Wolf, #0.5)
  • Jane's Wild Weekend
  • No Place For A Lady
  • Balancing Pointe (CageVec Security, #2)
  • Boyfriend by Christmas
  • The Dogs...Barking
  • The Courage to Change
  • A Spot on the Wall
  • The Salt Marsh
  • Jupiter Project (Jupiter Project, #1)
  • Best Supporting Role
  • Echoes From Afar

Harrington, Maine (2 books)
  • Waiting for the One (Harrington, Maine, #1)