Start by marking “How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns” as Want to Read:
How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns

How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns

When you're short on time and yarn, crochet granny square patterns are just the way to go! With this eBook you'll learn how to crochet granny squares that are as unique as they are easy. Featuring a range of pattern styles and crochet stitches, you'll be able to create quick and easy granny squares in no time. This eBook will help you with:
• Step-by-step tutorials
• Detai
Published August 25th 2014 by Prime Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about How to Crochet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How to Crochet

Marilyn
Oct 07, 2016 Marilyn rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Anyone who is interested in crocheting.
I found three very nice patterns that would work quite nicely to make dish cloths / hot pads. I thought that the pattern for the " Owl " granny square was very cute. There were a couple of interesting multiple colored granny square patterns, that were a little more detailed than the old standby granny square pattern. I have noticed some of these patterns, used in making afghans on Pinterest. I remember thinking that perhaps I could do a couple of them to give as gifts. Right now I am looking for ...more
Lauren Thompson
Nov 27, 2016 Lauren Thompson rated it it was amazing
Good and informitive

What you would expect out of a how to. Patterns are easy to read and simple. Not got hook size in mm for each one.
Oct 11, 2016 Laura added it
Some nice motifs, but not really for beginners
Tina Donaldson
Sep 19, 2014 Tina Donaldson rated it it was ok
Nothing Quick and Easy About This

I was excited to get this how to guide because I wanted to crochet some cool new pieces. I was sadly in a state of utter confusion and helplessness!

I think this guide needed a little tutorial on what all the abbreviations stood for and pictures of the actual "stitches" at the beginning of the book. A couple of the patterns later on in the book did explain what a few of the abbreviations meant, but it wasn't helpful by that point.

In most of the pattern guides, th
Frank Macri
Jan 23, 2015 Frank Macri rated it it was amazing
awesome instructions

This book is great for beginners looking to learn different stitches. It's great to make granny squares when learning so you can end up putting them together for a blanket
Angel Wilkinson
May 25, 2015 Angel Wilkinson rated it liked it
Not for beginners.

I'm sure this book offers wonderful instructions for someone who already knows how to crochet. But even though it says easy, it's over my head. I will come back to it in a few months when I know what it's talking about.
Christine Arena
Sep 02, 2015 Christine Arena rated it it was amazing
Great book to learn how!

I haven't crochet in years this was a great easy to follow instructions to refresh how or even to learn. Extremely helpful and showed nice granny squares to get started with.
Lee Cowen
Oct 18, 2014 Lee Cowen rated it liked it
Just okay

nice pictures but not near enough. During the illustration process it should show the steps so that you can follow it after you go from different rows and patterns. I'm a visual person so reading stitch one and slip there isn't doing it for me.
Misty  Bourlart
Dec 24, 2015 Misty Bourlart rated it really liked it
Very pretty patterns

While I am a bit intimidated by the apparent difficulty of some of these patterns, there is no denying that a few of them really jumped out at me. I am looking forward to having a go at them.
Jasey
Feb 25, 2016 Jasey rated it really liked it
I had a relatively easy time following the instructions, the patterns are adorable, and it's good for if you've got longish scraps of yarn that you don't want to throw away. Need anything else be said?
Ellie
Sep 22, 2014 Ellie rated it it was amazing
Great Granny Book

Unlike some kindle crochet books this one has different squares from what I have seen before and color pictures to compare your work to so you can be sure you are doing it correctly.
Ivy
Jan 19, 2015 Ivy rated it really liked it
Great beginner book

It was a good, easy to follow book. Great for beginners trying to learn granny squares. I have and will be using the ones shown. I would recommend this book to others.
Nicole Bowden
Feb 21, 2015 Nicole Bowden rated it it was ok
Nice to learn

Learn that the baby blankets giving to you from Your grandma she had made them from the granny squares.. you love colors.
Nancy
Jan 07, 2015 Nancy rated it really liked it
Cute grannies

I'm happy that I downloaded this one. There are several squares that I will be trying. Love the owl granny.
Cena Keegan
Dec 27, 2014 Cena Keegan rated it really liked it
Just patterns

I love that this is a straight foreword pattern book. This book is for people who know how to read crochet patterns.
Kamilla Diamond
Mar 18, 2015 Kamilla Diamond rated it really liked it
Wow

Just what I was looking for simple patterns for granny squares. Not a beginners book because no definitions of crochet terms but if you know them its great !
Deborah Jones
Nov 07, 2014 Deborah Jones rated it it was amazing
Great Granny Squares

Simple, easy-to-use directions. Good variety of squares. Several I want to try right away. Enjoyed immensely! Will keep this reference book close by.
Shannon
Feb 25, 2016 Shannon rated it it was amazing
Can't wait

So many fun and exciting squares to learn and try. Instructions are easy to read. Can't wait to get started!
Kennedy keys
Sep 12, 2015 Kennedy keys rated it really liked it
Wow

A lot of cool ideas but I'm a kid and I need something a little more simpler please like for extreme beginners
Jo-anne
Jan 31, 2015 Jo-anne rated it liked it
Shelves: books-i-own, kindle
A collection of granny squares from some of my favourite crochet blogs ie: moogly and repeat crafter me
Country Goose
Jan 26, 2016 Country Goose rated it really liked it
Love The Patterns

I love all these cute patterns. I plan on using several for future baby blankets and afghans.

Some may even make good dish cloths.
Sam Nicholson
Jan 24, 2016 Sam Nicholson rated it it was amazing
Phenomenal granny squares

This book has fantastic new designs for granny squares!! Can't wait to try these out!! Directions are easy to follow.
Atlantis
Really cute granny square patterns including the owl pictured and the peace symbol. Looking forward to trying some of these patterns! Currently this is a FREE kindle download!
Becky Holste
Jul 18, 2015 Becky Holste rated it it was amazing
Granny Square

There are some really pretty patterns in the books. Easy to follow instructions and great pictures with very good details.
Sherry Lee
Jan 13, 2015 Sherry Lee rated it really liked it
Cute.

This book is cute. It's mostly granny squares. One pattern has an owl on it and another has a peace sign, which I've never seen.
Audrey Fernie
Jun 08, 2016 Audrey Fernie rated it liked it
A little taster

This book took me back to my childhood when I first learned to crochet, lots of good designs to choose from, I can now share with my grandchildren
Theresa Benefield
Jan 10, 2015 Theresa Benefield rated it it was amazing
Granny squares

I am always looking for new granny square patterns to help use up those scrap balls. Some very intriguing choices here.
Bren
Jul 27, 2016 Bren rated it it was amazing
Great patterns

Easy to understand patterns really cute great use of old ends of leftover yarn great pictures too & it was free
Amy Brown
Nov 19, 2014 Amy Brown rated it liked it
Full of ideas

I'm not a huge granny square fan, but a couple were definitely useful to me and that owl one is just too adorable to not make.
eliana
Oct 26, 2015 eliana rated it it was amazing
Simple beautiful and quick to do. Lots of pictures!

Simple beautiful and quick to do. Lots of pictures! Great ideas enough to keep you busy. Love them all l
  • Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
  • Welcome to Our Home - Knit and Crochet Ideas from Red Heart
  • Pink Little Lady Amigurumi Crochet Pattern
  • Garden Design and Landscaping - The Beginner's Guide to the Processes Involved with Successfully Landscaping a Garden (an overview) ('How to Plan a Garden' Series Book 7)
  • How To Crochet Vol. I. A Complete Beginners Guide with Step by Step instructions with Pictures!: Learn the Basics from Hook Selection , Yarn type and the Different Patterns. Become an Expert
  • Garden Guide - A No Nonsense, No PhD, No Fuss Guide to Great Gardens with Hand-Holding How To's for Beginners and Straightforward Instruction for Advanced Gardeners
  • Human Biology - Digestion and Nutrition
  • Simply Fleece
  • The Low-Maintenance Raised Bed Gardening Book
  • Easy Hat, Scarf and Neck Warmer Crochet Patterns in 4 sizes: Baby to Teen/Adult
  • Zentangle Inspired Art: A Beginners Guide to Zentangle Art and Zentangle Inspired Art and Craft Projects
  • Things My Grandmother Taught Me About Organized Living