Start by marking “The Way of the Master” as Want to Read:
The Way of the Master

The Way of the Master

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating Details ·  3 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
This is the real-life story of a boy who has become a world legend.

The book, which is being divided into three parts, records in detail the life of Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit who is an expert in the Shaolin arts:

1. The Formative Years – Traces the early age of Grandmaster Wong and how he learned Shaolin Kungfu, Taijiquan, Zen, chi kung and Chinese medicine from patriarchs o
Published October 31st 2014 by Cosmos Internet

To ask other readers questions about The Way of the Master, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Way of the Master

Jim Peterson
Feb 20, 2015 Jim Peterson rated it it was amazing
This was a very special book for me. First off, I’m one of Sigung Wong Kiew Kit’s 60,000 students – through my Sifu in Frankfurt – but that bias notwithstanding, this was a wonderful book for many reasons.

It was the story of how a young kung fu student discovered the combat effectiveness of kung fu at the time when doing so was unfashionable and most claimed they learned kung fu for fitness. Wuxia fans would love the kung fu stories.

It was also the story of a man who discovered the healing power
Santiago De compostela
Sep 26, 2015 Santiago De compostela rated it it was amazing
It is truly an amazing and profound book. In fact, I can honestly say that this is the best book that I have ever read. I consider a book excellent when, after finishing it, I know that I will read it again many times. I will read it again many times because I know that every time I do I will learn many new lessons and will inspire and help me to become the best person I can be.

This book narrates the life of a genuine Shaolin Grandmaster who demonstrates by a living example how the Shaolin Arts
An Ton s
An Ton s rated it it was amazing
Sep 12, 2014
Clara Sofia
Clara Sofia marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Kat Evans
Kat Evans marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2015
Justine
Justine marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2015
Bab
Bab marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2015
Randolph Amaya
Randolph Amaya marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2016
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2016
Wong Kiew Kit is a fourth generation successor from the Southern Shaolin Monastery in China (not to be confused with the more commonly known Shaolin Monastery in Henan Province) and is a grandmaster of Shaolin Kung Fu and Qigong. He is also the head of the Shaolin Wahnam Institute.
More about Wong Kiew Kit...