Start by marking “Twin Reasoning” as Want to Read:
Twin Reasoning

Twin Reasoning

Sloan Smith built a wall around his broken heart. After his ex-girlfriend crushed him, he threw himself into the only thing that mattered: his future.

Sloan’s life consisted of two things: the gym and sleep. The discipline it took to build his physique and push himself further than ever was worth it. Until his twin brother Sebastian presented him with a job, he couldn’t ref
Published by D. Avila (first published October 4th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Twin Reasoning, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twin Reasoning

Books Laid Bare
Oct 20, 2014 Books Laid Bare rated it really liked it
**** 3.75 out 5 Stars ***
Some elements were fabulous but it had potential to be more!
Well, this is not an easy book to review as I felt as if it was a book of two halves. The first half of which I found I had to work hard to keep my attention from wavering in.
The story was one that while not entirely beyond the realms of possibility, was one that fictionally I had only envisaged in the realms of adult entertainment movies.
Twin brothers, Sebastian and Sloan were both desperate to make money to f
Julie Reveles (ILST BLOG)
Oct 11, 2014 Julie Reveles (ILST BLOG) rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

**** I Love Story Time was gifted an ARC in exchange for an honest review ****

3.5 to 4 Stars!

I am really torn when writing this review. I’m going to be honest and say that in the beginning I was struggling with some parts of the storyline. Sloan and Sebastian are twins and are working towards obtaining their dreams. Sloan wants to become a body builder and enter Mr. Olympia competitions, and Sebastian dreams about becoming a race car driver. In order to make some extra money, they both get a job
I Love Story Time

Hooked On Books
Oct 29, 2014 Hooked On Books rated it really liked it
Review done for Hooked on Books

4 out of 5 stars

Sloan and Sebastian Smith are twin brothers who are trying to establish careers. Sloan wants to compete as a body builder and Bash wants to race cars.

To accomplish their goals, they both become escorts. The money is great but having a relationship with the women they love at the same time is near impossible.

Sloan has been through a bad breakup and feels too damaged to move ahead with Katelynn. She would do anything for him but he can’t be with her u
She Hearts Books
Oct 06, 2014 She Hearts Books rated it really liked it
After a bad breakup Sloan has built up walls around his heart to protect himself. He has feelings for Katelynn, but refuses to pursue them because he is broken and wants to be able to give her himself whole. He and his brother Sebastian are taking a new job as pool boys which entails a little more than cleaning pools. It also means being a companion to the women who own the pools. For Sloan this means getting enough money to travel for body building competitions.

Sebastian and Tegan have just ma
Book Junkies
Oct 06, 2014 Book Junkies rated it it was amazing
This story blew me away. i was not expecting it at all. I laughed, I cried, and I hated how stupid the guys could be. But we all know that they aren't the smartest people :) Sloan is the older twin and has some serious relationship issues. He wants to be a body builder on the stages of Mr Olympia. Sebashtian is looking for a way to get to his dreams of being a race car driver.
They begin working as pool boys for Devine Services. The money starts to come in and they are finally able to make their
Angela
Oct 26, 2014 Angela rated it really liked it
4 Emotional Stars

I was given a copy of this book for an honest review.

What I liked about this book was how it was written and focused on the male characters.
I enjoyed reading from the male twins perspective, and how different yet so similar they are & that No Matter What they were always there for each other.
There is a lot more to this story than just Pool boy/escorts. Its definitely a roller coaster of emotions from Sloan, Bash, Katelynn & Tegan.
I cried a lot in this book, also had fe
Kelly Freeman
Dec 28, 2014 Kelly Freeman rated it it was amazing
This book was so much more then I expected!! I laughed, I cried, I wanted to jump through the book and punch the boys, but most of all I wanted to hold each one of them as I felt their pain through the story!! I fell in love with every character in this book ... Bash, Sloan, Katelynn, Tegan, even Kyle! This story is full of emotion and had an amazing storyline!! This book is so much more then a story about pool boys/escorts and believe me you will not be disappointed!!

#trexarms #gorillashoulder
Ginny Harris
Oct 08, 2014 Ginny Harris rated it liked it
Twin Reasoning by Dee Avila is a great story! I loved the characters and the friendships they have. I love how they support each other no matter what they are going through and understand each other in each of their problems. I would love to see more from this author! I feel there could be a little more development of the characters and their backgrounds, but there is more to come in the series. Overall, a great story with a great character base! I give this book 3.5 stars out of 5.

~~Ginny
For T
Angel
Oct 11, 2014 Angel rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
**I received this book as an ARC, in exchange for an honest review**

3.5 STARS........I really liked this story, all the characters, liked how she gave us both brothers story. Really looking forward to seeing more from this author.

Dec 14, 2014 Jennifer marked it as did-not-finish
DNF at 20%

(view spoiler)
Dee Avila
Oct 03, 2014 Dee Avila rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Jill Prand
Jill Prand rated it really liked it
Oct 10, 2014
Jaime Pendleton
Jaime Pendleton rated it it was amazing
Oct 08, 2014
Jolene Hendriks
Jolene Hendriks rated it liked it
Oct 08, 2014
Sanne Heremans
Sanne Heremans marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2014
Promiscuous Book Blog
Promiscuous Book Blog marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2014
Maricris
Maricris marked it as to-read
SB Morales
SB Morales marked it as to-read
Joelle Dockter
Joelle Dockter marked it as to-read
Anne
Anne marked it as to-read
Colleen Schindler
Colleen Schindler marked it as to-read
Amie
Amie marked it as to-read
Jenny HM Reads
Jenny HM Reads marked it as to-read
Ivette
Ivette marked it as to-read
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Debbie I Heart YA Books
Debbie I Heart YA Books marked it as to-read
Karina
Karina marked it as to-read
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Lisa Taylor
Lisa Taylor marked it as to-read
Rumpled Sheets Blog
Rumpled Sheets Blog marked it as to-read
Mary Orr
Mary Orr marked it as to-read
Victoria  Alexander
Victoria Alexander marked it as to-read
Lourie Staib
Lourie Staib marked it as to-read
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Victoria
Victoria marked it as to-read
Penny
Penny marked it as to-read
Rachelle
Rachelle marked it as to-read
Crystal
Crystal marked it as to-read
Suburb Sanity
Suburb Sanity marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
Dee Avila is a mother of four that enjoys reading and writing. You can catch her at anytime with her note app open, people watching. She lives in a small community in California and loves to tie the small-town feel into her writing.
More about Dee Avila...