Start by marking “My Fiance, The Playboy Prince” as Want to Read:
My Fiance, The Playboy Prince

My Fiance, The Playboy Prince

#37 IN TEEN FICTION
#WATTYS2014

Colette Eatton is an outspoken and sassy, but totally normal teenage girl. Except for one thing: She is the Crown Prince Aspen Castillo's fiancee. How did she end up living the dream?

Well, the truth is she didn't. Prince Aspen is a part-time playboy and full-time douche, and the cherry on top of the cake: He absolutely does not have any feelin

To ask other readers questions about My Fiance, The Playboy Prince, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Fiance, The Playboy Prince

Kim Francois
Sep 13, 2014 Kim Francois rated it it was amazing
This is probably, one of, if not my favorite book on Wattpad! I'm so proud of her. She is an amazing author with great vision.

In this book, you'll find both comedy and drama. The emotional roller coaster you are put through with these two characters is great. Everytime you think you can guess what will happen next, BAM plot twist. I sincerely hope that you enjoy this book as much as I am.

landofbrownies63
Aspiring Hermione
Jan 21, 2016 Aspiring Hermione rated it really liked it
Shelves: not-finished
1 word, 7 letters, Amazing.

(Clears throat) This book as I said is amazing, I was so drown in. The book reaches deep into my heart, and I'm hanging on with every word. This book made my emotions go all wild. It made me angry and made me laugh at times. Once I started to read, there was no way back. It was too good for me to stop reading.

One of the many things that definitely hooks me with this book is the plot and the characters. This book has a different and a very interesting story line. I def
Mev
Dec 20, 2014 Mev rated it really liked it
I'm currently reading this book on wattpad and so far it is AMAZING I am really enjoying the book. The book is well written and really funny it made me smile countless times.
Sarah rated it it was amazing
Feb 12, 2015
Alejandra
Alejandra rated it it was ok
Jul 13, 2016
Alex Pavia
Alex Pavia rated it it was amazing
Aug 04, 2016
Steph
Steph rated it it was amazing
Sep 15, 2014
Eve
Eve rated it it was amazing
Apr 10, 2016
Stefanie
Stefanie rated it liked it
Jul 17, 2015
Polina
Polina marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Vickie Ikpeama
Vickie Ikpeama is currently reading it
Jun 26, 2015
Kirana
Kirana marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2015
Ruby-May Barahmeh
Ruby-May Barahmeh marked it as to-read
May 08, 2016
Ivy, also known as mylovefromthestar (yes, obviously a fan of Korean dramas) on Wattpad, is your average eighteen year old girl. Author, lazy blogger and heavy sleeper, she enjoys the little things in life: eating, reading, writing, singing, dancing, stalking, laughing, traveling, shopping, hanging out, socializing and basically, talking.

Pursuing Arts & Social Sciences and forever hating Math