Start by marking “Beauty & the Vet” as Want to Read:
Beauty & the Vet

Beauty & the Vet

For the past three years, Dr. Alan Booth has been watching his office manager Hannah Owens, wishing he was able to find a way to tell her how he feels about her. Fear of rejection and risking their friendship has kept him quiet. That is, until he overhears one very naughty phone call.

Hannah has been in love with her boss for years. The quiet doctor who takes care of his mo
ebook
Published September 16th 2014 by Siren-Bookstrand

To ask other readers questions about Beauty & the Vet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beauty & the Vet

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful*
Reviewed at The Blogger Girls.

Hannah’s been working with Alan at his vet clinic for years and since they met, has had an undeniable attraction to her boss. She wants more than just a working relationship with Alan but is unwilling to take that final leap. Alan’s felt the same but he’s afraid Hannah doesn’t feel the same as he does. With a charity ball coming up, Hannah’s sister convinces her it’s the perfect time to finally snag Alan but when Alan gets wind of Hannah’s plan, is he willi
Melody Jerva
Apr 22, 2015 Melody Jerva rated it it was amazing
Beauty and the Vet was a sweet and genuine story. I loved that I could identify with Hannah as a real woman. She's not your ordinary romance heroine. Alan was sweet and I loved that he was nervous about pursuing Hannah. The sequence at the ball was my favorite. Kitt Cassidy writes characters that interact perfectly. I can't wait to see what she writes next!
Jacqueline Anne
Oct 07, 2014 Jacqueline Anne rated it it was amazing
I loved the friendly sexual tension between Hannah and Alan. It was sweet and caring which made you root for them. There are some humorous parts in this novella that made me laugh out loud. All of these elements made it a very enjoyable read. I can't wait to read Kitt's next one!
Mary Gualandri
Sep 19, 2014 Mary Gualandri rated it it was amazing
A sexy, sensual novella - length story from debut author Kitt Cassidy. It is a truly enjoyable read, and Hannah and Alan are such endearing characters. You won't want to miss this story.
Alyson
Alyson rated it it was ok
Sep 28, 2014