Start by marking “Killing From Inside” as Want to Read:
Killing From Inside

Killing From Inside

From Linkville Press:
Killing From Inside will take you on a sadistic journey inside the mind of Porter Booth. The anger he had towards his parents, growing up, turned deadly as he begins his adventure around the country. Porter arrives in Georgia, only to find the lovely Sophia. He realizes that she makes him feel like a human being. His love for her soon turns to betrayal
ebook
Published August 27th 2014 by Smashwords Edition

To ask other readers questions about Killing From Inside, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Killing From Inside

J.R. Smith
Sep 12, 2016 J.R. Smith rated it really liked it
Porter Booth - a man that you could almost find in real life criminal history. Haunted by a past built by his abusive father, his meek and abused mother, an aunt who helped him just a little too late, a doctor who gave up on him & pretty much anyone he trusted that failed him, Porter Booth walks along a path of destruction taking anyone and everyone who either was an actual part of his past or that reminds him of his past down before the day comes that he himself falls down for good. Sick, ...more
Sheila
Jul 19, 2016 Sheila rated it liked it
Shelves: horror
An abused child grows up to be an abusive serial killer in Bea Brugge’s Killing from the Inside, a novel that invites its readers inside the head of a serial killer. “Porter’s life was horrible,” the author tells us. “He experienced and witnessed things that a child should never have had to see…” But now he causes others to experience his demons too, in a gory tale told through a blend of simple language and complex words that awkwardly evokes the ungrown child within.

This killing spree, well-pl
Michael Loring
Oct 17, 2014 Michael Loring rated it it was ok
Shelves: horror-books
Killing From Inside by Bea Brugge is a psychological horror story about Porter Booth and how he was abused by his parents, taken in by his aunt, and his eventual rise as a serial killer.

This is a pretty quick read, which was what had me buying it. It seemed interesting enough, and I figured I could use a nice, short read between novels. Unfortunately, I couldn’t really feel myself get drawn in to this book.

The editing was poor, and the structure of the writing was weak. I don’t like talking bad
Nathan Battles
Dec 28, 2014 Nathan Battles rated it it was amazing
This suspense story about Porter Booth is actually a very nice read. It did take a while to get used to reading but that is all part of the story, it is meant to be a bit sporadic I suppose. Not only is it a good read but it also has different lessons throughout the story which is a plus. You have something to dwell on after you read it. I recommend it and await the next. Well done Bea Brugge!